DREADFUL FATE - trailer

dulamsatya

Hello friends
I am Dulam Satya Narayana, an award winning documentary filmmaker based in Hyderabad. I am new to this community.
please watch my latest documentary trailer and give me ur valuable feedbacks .
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pSAbEMti-4#normal]DREADFUL FATE - New Trailer.mpg[/url]

Dreadful Fate is an insight into the hideous lives of those innocent people who fell prey to the most basic need for survival – water.

Dreadful Fate is the story of a land, Nalgonda district in A.P, India, where excess fluoride in ground water has turned the fate of lakhs of inhabitants. In the normal scenario water is essential for existence, Drink or Die is very true as water is inevitable for human survival BUT in Nalgonda district Drink and Die seems to fit in aptly, as the ground water turns to a poison causing a dreadful disease called FLUOROSIS. This life threatening, crippling disease has created a wave of impediment and irk among the innocent victims and their beloved ones. The emotions of the victims are heart touching and pain is the only yardstick to evaluate their agony. They suffer physically, mentally and socially. This documentary film also reveals the essential relationship between the poverty and fluorosis.

After watching this the first thing struck in my mind is about the responsibilities of the local leaders. The local leaders in the area are so insane to let it happen.

secondly there are enumoroues NGO's ... why none were attended to this problem ?

third what you are going to do with this video ... how you want to proceed ... what are your thoughts ???

[quote author=ramu link=topic=30587.msg208902#msg208902 date=1262791286]
inthaki evarina support cheyadaniki mundhuki vachara??? #~`
[/quote]
hi
ilantivatikosam endhuku vastaru mamaa.......
adey Telanganano samaikya andhraa kosamo leka heros cinema kosamo aithey support cheyadaniki vasthaaru .......... !q# !q# !q#

[quote author=pramodrao link=topic=30587.msg208921#msg208921 date=1262791832]
hi
ilantivatikosam endhuku vastaru mamaa.......
adey Telanganano samaikya andhraa kosamo leka heros cinema kosamo aithey support cheyadaniki vasthaaru .......... !q# !q# !q#
[/quote]

No No don't say that brother. people will respond ... just wait and see.  #~`

good work satya...

Documentary make sense..

I hope all people feel responsible for our "Telugu Bhoomi" and try to solve these problems.

We can't depend on our leaders. Youth can do anything possible.

Lets contribute our health and wealth to our land. ( whenever possible atleast once before our last breath)

*=:

[quote author=imsirish link=topic=30587.msg208931#msg208931 date=1262792027]

No No don't say that brother. people will respond ... just wait and see.  #~`
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2zgrn1h.gif[/img]

Idhi telangana issue kada mama..i dnt think all will come forward..

they even dont wanna comment..

Lets see how the DB members will respond to this..

and dont wonder if you keep any hero pics..they hav full response.

check this..[url=http://www.andhrafriends.com/index.php?topic=30590.0]http://www.andhrafriends.com/index.php?topic=30590.0[/url]

Idi anta avasarama.. hitwalltwice !q#

[quote author=imsirish link=topic=30587.msg208906#msg208906 date=1262791444]
After watching this the first thing struck in my mind is about the responsibilities of the local leaders. The local leaders in the area are so insane to let it happen.

secondly there are enumoroues NGO's ... why none were attended to this problem ?

third what you are going to do with this video ... how you want to proceed ... what are your thoughts ???

[/quote]

mam ur points are gud.. even i wonder wat these f ucking leader n Ngos do........ n lets c wat this satyam is going to do with this video.. even he is not clear with that i guess

[quote author=sombarey link=topic=30587.msg209048#msg209048 date=1262793700]
mam ur points are gud.. even i wonder wat these f ucking leader n Ngos do........ n lets c wat this satyam is going to do with this video.. even he is not clear with that i guess
[/quote]

thanks mama ... ramabau padi padi navvu tunnadu meeru evaru raaru ani  #~`
moreover im waiting for satyam answer also

@satyam coming to your video the work is excellent man  you rock

[quote author=Racha.Rambabu link=topic=30587.msg209021#msg209021 date=1262793353]
Idhi telangana issue kada mama..i dnt think all will come forward..
they even dont wanna comment..
Lets see how the DB members will respond to this..
and dont wonder if you keep any hero pics..they hav full response.
check this..[url=http://www.andhrafriends.com/index.php?topic=30590.0]http://www.andhrafriends.com/index.php?topic=30590.0[/url]
Idi anta avasarama.. hitwalltwice !q#
[/quote]

brother this is not a issue of a place its abt poverty and on the basic need for a normal life.

dear friends ,
thank you all for spending atleast 2min for watching this video to aware of those innocent people instead of watching some .....

i ve done 5 months of offsite  and onsite research to understand their problems and emotions and even studied abt this issue from political, science, geological and human perspectives.

there are somany things linked up with this issue like negligence of govt officers, role of ngo's and fluorosis as a political agenda for decades etc which i cant discuss abt them here.

as a filmmaker my role is to use the tool of visual medium instead of words  (as em not a journalist ) to express their emotions and pain to get support for them not sympothy.

The sole aim behind this documentary is to shed some light on the poor lives of these people. Their lives are miserable and nothing less than a night mare. With each passing day, hope is vanishing and fear building up. Sympathy is not the solution. Support and concern for the suffering and creating a healthy environment for the future are the two main measures. I hope, our effort, though is like a small drop in an ocean, will make a small difference in the lives of these innocent people.

Above all, we wanted DREADFUL FATE to provoke audience into action and encourage them to find their own ways to help those people...and that journey begins when they leave the cinema.