H1B Rfe ! Unva Is Not Accredited..

Rate this topic

VamshiNathChoudhary

[b] Hello frds,[/b]

I filled h1b under master premium process.. I got the rfe. Please find the below rfe summary..

***** Please also provide the evidence that the University of Northern Virginia is accredited. USCIS states in the rfe that a check of the US Department of Education’s Database of Accredited Postsecondary Institutions and programs does not contain that the UVA held accreditation at the time Mr.**** Master’s degree was issued. ****

Please post ur valuable suggestions. ur advices save for my life..

thanks,
Sri.. *<:(

Hi Bro,

I am from UNVA too 2010 - 2011. I filled my H1-B this year in Master Quota and also premium. Mine was approved without any queries. Did you take any CPT?

[quote name='Nath' timestamp='1367591253' post='1303700878']
[b] Hello frds,[/b]

I have applied h1b under master premium process.. I got the rfe. Please find the below rfe summary..

***** Please also provide the evidence that the University of Northern Virginia is accredited. USCIS states in the rfe that a check of the US Department of Education’s Database of Accredited Postsecondary Institutions and programs does not contain that the UVA held accreditation at the time Mr.**** Master’s degree was issued. ****

thanks,
[/quote]
calif or Vermont ?

[b] Hello frds,[/b]

I have applied h1b under master premium process.. I got the rfe. Please find the below rfe summary..

thanks,
[/quote]

Recent Ma frnd ki fulltime vachindi ..UNVA midha Approve ayindi Masters Quota approve ayindi .. India lo Stamping lo 221G vesadu ..same RFE ..em cheyalo teliyaka India loney vunadu

[quote name='chandu_13' timestamp='1367592650' post='1303700964']
Hi Bro,

I am from UNVA too 2010 - 2011. I filled my H1-B this year in Master Quota and also premium. Mine was approved without any queries. Did you take any CPT?
[/quote]

No bro. opt and opt extension query emi ledu.. epude ela .. worrying toomuch bro..

[quote name='RajSarkar1' timestamp='1367594102' post='1303701074']
calif or Vermont ?
[/quote]

Vermont.. master premium processing

[quote name='PowerMahesh' timestamp='1367594959' post='1303701155']

Recent Ma frnd ki fulltime vachindi ..UNVA midha Approve ayindi Masters Quota approve ayindi .. India lo Stamping lo 221G vesadu ..same RFE ..em cheyalo teliyaka India loney vunadu
[/quote]

okka sari frd ni adagava emi docs send chesadoo..please bro.. need ur help...

[b] Hello frds,[/b]

I filled h1b under master premium process.. I got the rfe. Please find the below rfe summary..

thanks,
[/quote]

It is happening to few lucky people like us....I have been through same situation..tell you what I did...

Requested all the documents from the university related to my masters...includes all oo fee tee eye-iravay and chi pee tee eye-iravay along with a letter that u being a regular student.

send ID cards and Bus passes anything u have related to ur masters. if possible get Reference from ur professors

• Upvote 1

school ni contact chei vallu edo accreditation gurindi dso letter istadu danni submit cheyandi and sealed trascipt and id cards if u hava i-20 . em kadule school problem vunte opt enduku icharu and now job vunnaka enduku h1 rfe scholl gurinchi . uscis vallu kavalane edo reasons pedutunnaru. na frs chala mandi seme school and vereschool lo vallki kuda em adagaledu. good luck.