Mtr(Motion To Reopen) Help - Urgent

Rate this topic

h1baspirant9

[quote name='allari_naresh' timestamp='1371966852' post='1303881060']
MTR success depends on the evidence you have provided.
My friend MTR was rejected within 2 weeks from the MTR receipt date.
Case 2 case it's different. Be positive. But transfer sevis if its in your grace period of 90days.
[/quote]

Thanks for your reply.

me friend ki enduku reject ayindi? 2 weeks lo telsinda..that was quick. me friend premium lo apply chesada mundu h1b petition?

endukante nenu kuda premium lo apply chesa esari. Just wanted to know if it makes any difference decision fast ga ravadaniki.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• h1baspirant9

• allari_naresh

• myway123

• rvikram278

[quote name='h1baspirant9' timestamp='1372092382' post='1303884104']

Thanks for your reply.

me friend ki enduku reject ayindi? 2 weeks lo telsinda..that was quick. me friend premium lo apply chesada mundu h1b petition?

endukante nenu kuda premium lo apply chesa esari. Just wanted to know if it makes any difference decision fast ga ravadaniki.
[/quote]

Can't say how long. It was for speciality occupation and it was full time.
Every case different kada.
Yes it was premium. But attorney said mtr ki premium/regular theda undadu.
Good luck.

[quote name='allari_naresh' timestamp='1372098190' post='1303884665']
Can't say how long. It was for speciality occupation and it was full time.
Every case different kada.
Yes it was premium. But attorney said mtr ki premium/regular theda undadu.
Good luck.
[/quote]

Thanks for your reply. I hope i get a positive result..

Hi Bhayya,
nadi kuda last yr h1 reject ayindi client letter sariga ledani,
mali ma emp MTR ki apply chesadu 2 1/2 months ki approve ayindi ..with the client letter again in detail..
so depends on reason y ur h1 is rejected..but approve aye chances kuda unay..so no worries..good luck

[quote name='h1baspirant9' timestamp='1371945755' post='1303880672']
@bestguy

Na project end date June undindi which is why they rejected. Now my contract extended till dec. Client daggara a letter teskuni mtr ki applied. Dono Wat happens now.

If you know anyone who faced the same situation please confirm about the receipt notice
[/quote]

I know the same situation....

1. Your project is ending on JUNE right..they should not Reject your H1B on that basis...

2. they should have sent you a RFE notice..and asked the evidence of the extension...

did you submit them the evidence of the extension..

if so, they should not reject your H1B..my friends H1B approved, which is same case..

if you did not submit the evidence for your RFE...you can not do MTR....

[quote name='TheLeader' timestamp='1372467867' post='1303901731']
I know the same situation....

1. Your project is ending on JUNE right..they should not Reject your H1B on that basis...

2. they should have sent you a RFE notice..and asked the evidence of the extension...

did you submit them the evidence of the extension..

if so, they should not reject your H1B..my friends H1B approved, which is same case..

if you did not submit the evidence for your RFE...you can not do MTR....
[/quote]

Ya they should have sent another RFE but they denied..Yes, MTR is applied with the new evidence..got a letter from my client mentioning that my contract has been extended till dec. Should see what will happen now.

Was your friend's case first denied too and then approved after MTR?? If so, how long did it take to get the response?please confirm

Thanks again

[quote name='ABADHAM' timestamp='1372466981' post='1303901721']
Hi Bhayya,
nadi kuda last yr h1 reject ayindi client letter sariga ledani,
mali ma emp MTR ki apply chesadu 2 1/2 months ki approve ayindi ..with the client letter again in detail..
so depends on reason y ur h1 is rejected..but approve aye chances kuda unay..so no worries..good luck
[/quote]

Hi,
Nadi h1 enduku reject ayindo chusav kada..client letter lo june with possible extensions undesariki..oct 1st nundi client daggara job undi ani proof ledu ani deny chesadu...chudali ipudu emavtundo..enta time padutundo..anta danimeda depend ayi undi..

naku kotta receipt # vachindi I290b ki..prastutam Initial Review lo undi..neku next updates emani vachayo cheptava koncham detail..so that oka idea vastundo..kotta receipt lo and old receipt lo em updates enta time lo vachay anedi cheppava pls..

Thanks again

[quote name='h1baspirant9' timestamp='1372468656' post='1303901753']
Ya they should have sent another RFE but they denied..Yes, MTR is applied with the new evidence..got a letter from my client mentioning that my contract has been extended till dec. Should see what will happen now.

Was your friend's case first denied too and then approved after MTR?? please confirm
[/quote]

Did not they mention about JUNE Expiry in your FIRST RFE...?? Ask your employer and see your First RFE..they must have had that statement in your RFE.....

If dont submit doucments for the first RFE..why would they send one more RFE....

my friends case also similar..they did not reposnf properly to the RFE..and usics rejected....now filed Motion to re-open..got receipt and wwaitng...pretty much you guys on same boat

[quote name='TheLeader' timestamp='1372468912' post='1303901762']

Did not they mention about JUNE Expiry in your FIRST RFE...?? Ask your employer and see your First RFE..they must have had that statement in your RFE.....

If dont submit doucments for the first RFE..why would they send one more RFE....
[/quote]

My first RFE was for client letter and some other docs..Unfortunately my contract was till june at the time we replied to RFE..client letter had june expiry with possible extensions but uscis denied it saying I dont have evidence that I have work at client location during the start date of H1b validity period which is Oct 1st.

[quote name='TheLeader' timestamp='1372469022' post='1303901764']
my friends case also similar..they did not reposnf properly to the RFE..and usics rejected....now filed Motion to re-open..got receipt and wwaitng...pretty much you guys on same boat
[/quote]

keep posted here if your friend gets any updates on his MTR.. which center did he file?

[quote name='h1baspirant9' timestamp='1372469333' post='1303901770']

My first RFE was for client letter and some other docs..Unfortunately my contract was till june at the time we replied to RFE..client letter had june expiry with possible extensions but uscis denied it saying I dont have evidence that I have work at client location during the start date of H1b validity period which is Oct 1st.
[/quote]

my sincere apologies to say it one more...but please take your FIRST RFE from your EMPLPYER and read that..it must...it should say in one of the lines like below. Beneficiaries contract is ending before the start date of h1b.....

uscis will ask fir every single document in rfe....they reject it only when they dont answers to their straight questions.....

• 4 weeks later...