Firstname Misspelled On Itinerary

samp

Hi, I am travelling from JFK to HYD this month end with AirIndia. I booked ticket through a website and misspelled my first name(Only one letter is missing). I called the customer service mentioned in the website, they told me that they added a note saying that one letter is missing in the firstname. When I called Airindia customer service they said it won't be a big problem but as they won't be at the security check and I need to convince the officer at the security check. Is this OK? Any body traveled with the same issue? How bad is the situation. I can't cancel the ticket as the price gone high. Please help me. Thanks.

Its ok bhayya ..just make sure ur name reflects the same in their records ...i had similar issue with emirates  ...evaru em adagaledu

Thanks Bhayya... just make sure ur name reflects the same in their records... i didn't get this

Thanks Bhayya... just make sure ur name reflects the same in their records... i didn't get this

nee itenary lo mispell aina valla nuv ticket book chesinappudu valla records lo anni vuntayi ... aa records pull chestaru verification kosam if they have any issues with ur identity ....kani em kadu bhayya ...........okasari check chesko records lo ela vundo name

nee itenary lo mispell aina valla nuv ticket book chesinappudu valla records lo anni vuntayi ... aa records pull chestaru verification kosam if they have any issues with ur identity ....kani em kadu bhayya ...........okasari check chesko records lo ela vundo name

Na Passport tho match cheste Itinerary lo oka Letter miss ayyaindi na First name lo... anthe

Na Passport tho match cheste Itinerary lo oka Letter miss ayyaindi na First name lo... anthe

oksaari customer care ki call chesi itenary lo kaadu mee records lo emani vundi ani kanukko bhayya ....

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am travelling from JFK to HYD this month end with AirIndia. I booked ticket through a website and misspelled my first name(Only one letter is missing). I called the customer service mentioned in the website, they told me that they added a note saying that one letter is missing in the firstname. When I called Airindia customer service they said it won't be a big problem but as they won't be at the security check and I need to convince the officer at the security check. Is this OK? Any body traveled with the same issue? How bad is the situation. I can't cancel the ticket as the price gone high. Please help me. Thanks.

naa frnd brit airways lo velladu no issues