Parents with KIDS, please be Careful

SSRaja_Mouli

18 minutes ago, sardargs said:

vammo enti nijamee color blind genetic problem eye sight problem ante ok but its strange to hear 

some electro magnetic waves reason. family no one colorblind 

1 hour ago, alpachinao said:

I am too

but not dangerous thing 10% of man are color blind you can differentiate all primary colors

My birth is ok but because of parents negligence Nayak29.gif

4 hours ago, SSRaja_Mouli said:

My Engineering friend's KIDS became COLOR BLIND for watching TV/Cartoons/Laptop/IPad for 4 hours everyday.

Very sad to hear that. 

GP.........my daughter 1 yr old......day motham lo lunch time lo 45 minutes rhymes, dinner time lo 45 minutes rhymes.......that too in a TV from a proper viewing distance......migata time lo no access to gadgets papa ki.......I hope I can maintain that until she is 5 or 6 to make it a habit for her. Chala careful undali.

11 minutes ago, halwaraaj said:

GP.........my daughter 1 yr old......day motham lo lunch time lo 45 minutes rhymes, dinner time lo 45 minutes rhymes.......that too in a TV from a proper viewing distance......migata time lo no access to gadgets papa ki.......I hope I can maintain that until she is 5 or 6 to make it a habit for her. Chala careful undali.

GP