H1B Transfer question

Rate this topic

srinuchaitu

HI,

I am currently working for company A on H1B with valid Visa until March 31st 2020 which is same as my I94 as well.The company A is also in the process of filing my extension in the regular quota.

Now I got an offer today with company B,who is ready to file my H1B transfer on premium processing,so that I get a approved petition  before March 31st 2020.

I have mentioned to company B,that I would put my papers in the current company A only after I get approved transfer petition.

So my queries are as below 

1)In case my H1 transfer  with company B is approved between March 20th and 25th,can I join company B after serving a notice period of 2 weeks with company A which might cross March 31st ?

2)Is it safe to put papers in company A where my current extension is applied (in regular processing) as I have got an approved transfer petition with company B?

3)In case my H1 transfer is approved with company B after March 31st,what are the steps I have to take to move to company B from company A?

4)Will the March 31st  dead line and the extension applied from company A have any effect on my company B, H1B transfer approvals?

Please provide your inputs on this situation.

1). Yes

2). transfer petition approve avvagane ....u can safely put down the papers with A

3). Put notice of 2 weeks and then move out

4). No effect on each other

thanks bro

On 3/1/2020 at 11:58 AM, superhit3 said:

1). Yes

2). transfer petition approve avvagane ....u can safely put down the papers with A

3). Put notice of 2 weeks and then move out

4). No effect on each other

Thanks a lot bro

• 2 weeks later...