Cons of joining consultancy for job?

Rate this topic

telugu_abbayi_23756

Hello friends... nenu new graduate. Covid time lo job search has been terrible. Asalu interviews ravatle. 

Good college nunchi graduate ayyanu. Consultancy vadu naa field lo job ippista annadu but with ***** interviewer and fake experience. Drawbacks enti?

Future lo emaina drawbacks untaya? Can I shift back to industry and get a normal FTE after covid is over? Please suggest. Thank you! :)

• 2 weeks later...

oka manchi consultancy join avvu bro. oorike sutti cheppe vallu vaddu. and always ceo ne matladali neetho. opt recruiters ani managers ani matladithe waste. vallu emi promise chesina, taruvata ivvaru. 

maa friend atlanta lo oka consultancy lo join ayyadu. pedda company ani, chooste 6 months emi job ledu. aa manager gaadu oka waste fellow anta and ceo is always busy. finally he got a fte. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

consultancy tho jobs ante pedda m@ddalo yevvaram vaadu motham thinesi migilnavi neekisthadu paiga h1b filing life insurance dental, vision insurance karchulanni nuvve pettukovali e consultancy nayallani assalu nammakudadhura eppudaina vennupotu podustharu e Donga nayallu

On 8/7/2022 at 7:21 AM, Bajanabatch said:

consultancy tho jobs ante pedda m@ddalo yevvaram vaadu motham thinesi migilnavi neekisthadu paiga h1b filing life insurance dental, vision insurance karchulanni nuvve pettukovali e consultancy nayallani assalu nammakudadhura eppudaina vennupotu podustharu e Donga nayallu

yekkada thintunnaru ba. almost everyone is paying 80 percent. dhaaniki visa sponsor chesthunnaru. future lo i140 and everything. pedda companies yeda sesthunnai ivanni.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yekkada thintunnaru ba. almost everyone is paying 80 percent. dhaaniki visa sponsor chesthunnaru. future lo i140 and everything. pedda companies yeda sesthunnai ivanni.

even if they sponsor u have to pay ur own money to make them file h1b for you. 80 percent?? beginning lo they will abuse you in whatever way they want not sure why u r supporting consultancies that's dumb also consultancies lo culture is sh@t. u might have moved here directly on h1b after getting sponsored by them  or u didn't study here that's why u r supporting them

3 minutes ago, Bajanabatch said:

even if they sponsor u have to pay ur own money to make them file h1b for you. 80 percent?? beginning lo they will abuse you in whatever way they want not sure why u r supporting consultancies that's dumb also consultancies lo culture is sh@t. u might have moved here directly on h1b here or u didn't study here that's why u r supporting them

you mean big consultancies like witch/accenture treat you better ? what is the difference? both put in front of client.

Most mesthris give 80%. also they give you the first break in the career. THey are not forcing you to work for them. If you can get on your own big companies - go ahead - but for others they give a break. And honest salary of 80% and visa also.

Only issue is billing rates are going down.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

you mean big consultancies like witch/accenture treat you better ? what is the difference? both put in front of client.

Most mesthris give 80%. also they give you the first break in the career. THey are not forcing you to work for them. If you can get on your own big companies - go ahead - but for others they give a break. And honest salary of 80% and visa also.

Only issue is billing rates are going down.

well good luck if u liked them and they gave u a first break with that fake resume lol

4 minutes ago, Bajanabatch said:

well good luck if u liked them and they gave u a first break with that fake resume lol

they never sponsored me. i giving my opinion based on what i saw.