485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

40 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Maa attorney g28 form lo number ivvali bro andulo unte ne vastayi maa law firm ala petaledu

Do you know you can resubmit G28 form by yourself by adding your number? G28 form is supposed to be filled by you saying that so and so is your representative.

But in any case, call up USCIS customer service number.. LIN number istey ninnu konni questions adigaaka vaalley do you want to update your file with phone number ani adugutaru.. adakka poyina nee number case file ki add cheyamanu.. they will add without any problem..

I also recommend all you guys to create a USCIS online profile and add all your LIN numbers to that profile so that you get prompt updates.. Good luck all.. hopefully, you all come out of this bonded labor soon and chase your dreams..

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MRI said:

Do you know you can resubmit G28 form by yourself by adding your number? G28 form is supposed to be filled by you saying that so and so is your representative.

But in any case, call up USCIS customer service number.. LIN number istey ninnu konni questions adigaaka vaalley do you want to update your file with phone number ani adugutaru.. adakka poyina nee number case file ki add cheyamanu.. they will add without any problem..

I also recommend all you guys to create a USCIS online profile and add all your LIN numbers to that profile so that you get prompt updates.. Good luck all.. hopefully, you all come out of this bonded labor soon and chase your dreams..

I did bro thanks 

14 hours ago, khaleja.123 said:

Quick question .. Assuming we get EAD and after 180 days wait from notice date, if we want change jobs with H1B transfer, do we have to start over Green card process ?and can we have EAD as backup ?

Correct bro Ead is your backup keep renewing it, and continue on h1

9 minutes ago, vatchesa said:

Ead renew ok,,,, GC process malli start cheyala from begining with new employer

You dont need to restart your gc process If you stay with current employer for 180 from the received date. After 180 days, you can use EAD and move on with your new career progress. You dont need to carry H1 once you start using EAD. These greedy law firms are the one who are recommending to maintain H1-B till you get I-485 approval. You dont need it.

25 minutes ago, vatchesa said:

Ead renew ok,,,, GC process malli start cheyala from begining with new employer?

No need bro , filw 485 j with new employer to make sure you qre in the same role its simple application to let uscis know you used ac21 and switched job in similar role

once final action dates become current , decision will be made no need to start perm.140 again

13 minutes ago, dal123 said:

You dont need to restart your gc process If you stay with current employer for 180 from the received date. After 180 days, you can use EAD and move on with your new career progress. You dont need to carry H1 once you start using EAD. These greedy law firms are the one who are recommending to maintain H1-B till you get I-485 approval. You dont need it.

But in case 485 reject qvuthe h1 backup untadi antaru kada bro 

My Eb2 to EB3 downgrade application and i 485 , i 765 , i 944 uscis got it on NOV 30, Dallas Texas Lockbox

i gave my personal checks, checks not cashed yet ,

Almost 60 days now , is there a way i can get  information on receipts or ay status about my application.

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

No need bro , filw 485 j with new employer to make sure you qre in the same role its simple application to let uscis know you used ac21 and switched job in similar role

once final action dates become current , decision will be made no need to start perm.140 again

But in case 485 reject qvuthe h1 backup untadi antaru kada bro 

Downgrade to eb3 lo ead ki 485j file chestam,,, later eb2 final dates munduku velte? Apudu em file cheyali

1 hour ago, Rabbo said:

My Eb2 to EB3 downgrade application and i 485 , i 765 , i 944 uscis got it on NOV 30, Dallas Texas Lockbox

Almost 60 days now , is there a way i can get  information on receipts or ay status about my application.

it will take time. they are still processing oct last week cases

1 hour ago, Rabbo said:

Nov 24th reached date - Lewisville, TX.

No receipts or cashed checks, still waiting. It will be Feb last week or March 1st week in the best case scenario.

25 minutes ago, jaikol said:

Nov 24th reached date - Lewisville, TX.

No receipts or cashed checks, still waiting. It will be Feb last week or March 1st week in the best case scenario.

cool bro, mine is same Lewisville, TX location ki FEDEX parcel vellindhi

Let me know if your checks cashed or you get the receipts @jaikol

46 minutes ago, vatchesa said:

Downgrade to eb3 lo ead ki 485j file chestam,,, later eb2 final dates munduku velte? Apudu em file cheyali

485 j you have to file even if you change employer too

Edo "interfile" ani untadi anta bro (dont have much info on that)

First a 140 downgrade aapprove chepinchuikovali premium lo (kontha mandi cheyadam ledu anta)