485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

15 minutes ago, Fida said:

Is this a true statement ? what are the consequences Please advise

Many attorneys,  advise you to not change positions or employers until 180 days or six months from the date of filing the I-485 or after approval.

Yes Better to stay with the employer for at least six months. if you leave the employer too quickly, they can give you a hard time during the citizenship interview questioning that you never intended to stay with your employer or that it’s not a permanent offer…

22 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Finally its my time..just now got card produced alert for my 485..end of 16 yrs of wait ..cant wait to get card in hand soon😀..wish u good luck to all waiitng..👍

Congratulations bro bl@st

21 minutes ago, Fida said:

Is this a true statement ? what are the consequences Please advise

Many attorneys,  advise you to not change positions or employers until 180 days or six months from the date of filing the I-485 or after approval.

After 485 filing 180 days unte chalu bro afaiak after approval not needed many people confirmed 

8 hours ago, ManOffSteel said:

Yes Better to stay with the employer for at least six months. if you leave the employer too quickly, they can give you a hard time during the citizenship interview questioning that you never intended to stay with your employer or that it’s not a permanent offer…

Why is anyone afraid of this question? 

14 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Finally its my time..just now got card produced alert for my 485..end of 16 yrs of wait ..cant wait to get card in hand soon😀..wish u good luck to all waiitng..👍

Congrats bro, What is your PD? 16 years is from the time you enter states?

15 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Congrats vuncle 

16 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Congrats anna

26 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Next 1 week lo andariki ravalani korukunta bro

If you don't mind brother, can you explain  1 week lo update ledu mana case ki anye what next? Next month lo process kada? 

Ante oct lo new quota whatever starts but na application pending undi PD is 2012 no update ..so asking