Stock discussions

Vaampire

LCID holders - 19th Lockup date daaka pump chesi tharvatha down undochu ani talk going on. More updates unte share cheyandi, I want to hold long term but we can always re enter if it goes below 40’s 

4 hours ago, Guest said:

LCID holders - 19th Lockup date daaka pump chesi tharvatha down undochu ani talk going on. More updates unte share cheyandi, I want to hold long term but we can always re enter if it goes below 40’s 

if you are a ling term investor this shouldn’t matter. Sit tight and forget about the stock for few years.

There will be a sell off as the lock up expires for both LCID and RVIN. LCID will go below $30 worst case and best case $35. RVIN $60. Employees and initial stage investors will do some profit taking, usually the limits are capped. Major investors don’t sell in open at once as it drag down the stock and instead they deal it with hedge funds who will dilute the shares over a period of time thus not impacting it all of a sudden. Usually Employees and C levels are the ones who cause the damage to the ipo stocks after the lock up expires 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Buy when there is fear in the market. Sell when everyone buys it - thatha cheppaaddu

adi evadina cheptadu, when will fear stop chepetollu kavali. anyway i don't think this is fear. Markets are suggesting dry up of easy money pumping into market. So it's shedding risky stocks or ones that ran up too high. 

19 hours ago, sri_india said:

What happens to market at the end .... Many stocks recovered and end up with positive close 

Nti Mari... Ivala postive news ae ga... Chill avvacha