Stock discussions

Vaampire

26 minutes ago, viky said:

@VaampireNenu inka particualr ga,ekada takuva untayi akada kontu unna, like organic eggs less in costco when compared to other stores, similarly with gas, ayina vachi potundhi entha plan chesi chesina, epudu intha la plan cheyale spending.

hardjob chesetollu, naku tesli mostly cash prefer chestunaru anukunta to claim unemployment.

dantlo problem undhi bhaya, Kid severely autistic , no speech at all, and behavior issues. stimming a lot , total ga, she need help in every step. very very short attention span like 20  sec  to at most then immediately distract and run around. therapies anni going on, slow improvement because of severity. and food kooda very limited choices, even bath is a struggle because of gravitational insecurity. inka paisal maname katukovali for konni therapies, insurance pay chesthadhi, kani miglindhi maname kada..Just daily living skill osthe ** anukuntuna before I die, ade saal naku.

Will keep her in my prayers bro.. 

Insurance is very tricky and also treatment. State state ki chaala diff untadhi out of pocket money vishayam.

okka close friend daughter ki kooda autism undi. Severe kaadhu gaani attention span chaala thakkuva.. they have been going to therapies for last 2 years. According to him, there is lot of improvement and he is confident she will be like any other normal kid in year or 2. Just sending positive vibes to you..

7 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Hi bro.if you have remote option consider moving to Arizona.All therapies are covered by government and they have good special ed private schools fully funded by government

Ne number undhi, I will call you offline. we spoke about this last time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Will keep her in my prayers bro.. 

Insurance is very tricky and also treatment. State state ki chaala diff untadhi out of pocket money vishayam.

okka close friend daughter ki kooda autism undi. Severe kaadhu gaani attention span chaala thakkuva.. they have been going to therapies for last 2 years. According to him, there is lot of improvement and he is confident she will be like any other normal kid in year or 2. Just sending positive vibes to you..

Thanks bhaya..

15 minutes ago, viky said:

Ne number undhi, I will call you offline. we spoke about this last time.

Yes bro.we spoke last time.My son is in the moderate side of the spectrum.Got my GCEAD recently. Moving to Arizona in 6months for better special education and services.call me whenever you can

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Yes bro.we spoke last time.My son is in the moderate side of the spectrum.Got my GCEAD recently. Moving to Arizona in 6months for better special education and services.call me whenever you can

Oh Inka move avvaleda?.. nenu kuda phx aa.. 

Sorry @Vaampire for hacking this thread

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, thanks said:

Oh Inka move avvaleda?.. nenu kuda phx aa.. 

Sorry @Vaampire for hacking this thread

N bro.inka move avaledhu.old homes ki bidding nadustundi and with me being out of state it is becoming difficult.So looking for new builds in Gilbert/Mesa area which will take 6-8 months to be ready

3 hours ago, viky said:

@VaampireNenu inka particualr ga,ekada takuva untayi akada kontu unna, like organic eggs less in costco when compared to other stores, similarly with gas, ayina vachi potundhi entha plan chesi chesina, epudu intha la plan cheyale spending.

hardjob chesetollu, naku tesli mostly cash prefer chestunaru anukunta to claim unemployment.

dantlo problem undhi bhaya, Kid severely autistic , no speech at all, and behavior issues. stimming a lot , total ga, she need help in every step. very very short attention span like 20  sec  to at most then immediately distract and run around. therapies anni going on, slow improvement because of severity. and food kooda very limited choices, even bath is a struggle because of gravitational insecurity. inka paisal maname katukovali for konni therapies, insurance pay chesthadhi, kani miglindhi maname kada..Just daily living skill osthe ** anukuntuna before I die, ade saal naku.

I know it is very challenging but please spend time on your kid , also if possible call your parents / in-laws frequently or take kid to India .....