Stock discussions

Vaampire

Prices coming back to their original values. Till now all stocks were inflated...

I don't think Prices will sharply rise back again

do your DD

$SOFI, easy 3x by year end. It is a disruptive banking solution combined with a pure tech play. They will have a good earnings and net new subscribers count last quarter as they did early ipos for rivian etc. they have been pursuing bank chartter approval from 2017 and finally they got it after few rejections. If the earnings are very good we may be see >$30 in feb. I can 100% guarantee on this ine and you will make a lot of money on this one if you have patience to hold 2-5 years.

they bought payment processor called Galileo few years ago, which is the tech backbone of various marquee customers like Robinhood, chime etc. the current valuation of Galileo itself could be upwards of $10billion. So it is a neo bank and a tech play

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

do your DD

$SOFI, easy 3x by year end. It is a disruptive banking solution combined with a pure tech play. They will have a good earnings and net new subscribers count last quarter as they did early ipos for rivian etc. they have been pursuing bank chartter approval from 2017 and finally they got it after few rejections. If the earnings are very good we may be see >$30 in feb. I can 100% guarantee on this ine and you will make a lot of money on this one if you have patience to hold 2-5 years.

they bought payment processor called Galileo few years ago, which is the tech backbone of various marquee customers like Robinhood, chime etc. the current valuation of Galileo itself could be upwards of $10billion. So it is a neo bank and a tech play

Super bowl Sofi stadium lo ata. Adi kida free publicity.

8 minutes ago, dalapathi said:

Super bowl Sofi stadium lo ata. Adi kida free publicity.

Yes. This will be a major bank, google “what is a neo bank”, a neo bank will not have any physical branches and they will pass on those savings to loans with lower APRs etc, they offer smart solutions like investing and crypto. Also a market place place for loans and credit cards at lower APRs offered through them by other financial institutions like credit unions etc.

MRNA 20 unnapudu konna oka 50 stocks konna and thought it can reach more than 600$ per stock from 400$ at peak.But it came down to 160$ now.I know it is very difficult to time the market but any tips on selling stocks at right time? @Vaampire bro?