Stock discussions

Vaampire

13 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

$PTRA paina..mee opinion enti..?

I dont know much about this company. Market cap is 250m.. current economy lo ee markey cap companies survive avvadam chaala kastam imo. Also electric bus is different ball game. I dont know when will major cities invest in it

20 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I dont know much about this company. Market cap is 250m.. current economy lo ee markey cap companies survive avvadam chaala kastam imo. Also electric bus is different ball game. I dont know when will major cities invest in it

it was having debt issues..but recently got some relief from debt…

and agree with you…this time is testing time for these stocks…

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

$PTRA paina..mee opinion enti..?

49 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

it was having debt issues..but recently got some relief from debt…

and agree with you…this time is testing time for these stocks…

The recent deal came with some catch with it. It wasn’t big just 200m. They have 250 in hand with 1.2b backlog with not profitable pre inflation pricing. Will add some below $1 , will exit in near future P&D before next dilution which is surely required more than once.

I like this company and have had hopes on this based on product line and energy business. Unlike other many EV startups this company have chosen to EV Buses where many customers would be coming from government sectors or affiliated. As governments push to green energy this will see accelerated progress. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hitman said:

The recent deal came with some catch with it. It wasn’t big just 200m. They have 250 in hand with 1.2b backlog with not profitable pre inflation pricing. Will add some below $1 , will exit in near future P&D before next dilution which is surely required more than once.

I like this company and have had hopes on this based on product line and energy business. Unlike other many EV startups this company have chosen to EV Buses where many customers would be coming from government sectors or affiliated. As governments push to green energy this will see accelerated progress. 

this reminds me of WorkHorse stock @dalapathi @Anta Assamey

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

So its expected to fall below 370 ana... Am I understanding it correct ...

No, 370p with an expiration in April. If you buy puts a month away, you won't have much affect even if it increases slightly after you buy it. It's not like how 0dte puts work. 

9 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

No, 370p with an expiration in April. If you buy puts a month away, you won't have much affect even if it increases slightly after you buy it. It's not like how 0dte puts work. 

Ardam ayindi ...