Funny/Interesting memes

Shameless

2 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

They see those things 

100% true...having those thoughts still scares me bro...I was in that situation some years ago...#$1

41 minutes ago, Shameless said:

100% true...having those thoughts still scares me bro...I was in that situation some years ago...#$1

Is it really? Its almost like u r being possessed by a demon 

:( 

Just now, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

Is it really? Its almost like u r being possessed by a demon 

:( 

it's kind of someone else is controlling you and my mind was full of thoughts that my life is worthless and not useful to anyone...$s@d

7 hours ago, Shameless said:

so true..

May be an image of 2 people

Nose and nose straight ga kissing not possible no automatic ga tilt chestham :) 

Nose and nose straight ga kissing not possible no automatic ga tilt chestham :) 

I did experiment the other way too...my wife is lefty and she always turns to the left...@3$%

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

it's kind of someone else is controlling you and my mind was full of thoughts that my life is worthless and not useful to anyone...$s@d

Sadness depression anukunna.. i never felt my life is worthless or anything or i dont see any visions but general sadness ki i think i am depressed

Aithey na life eppatiki varaku actual depression nenu face cheyaledhu anamaata hopefully not 😕 

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

I did experiment the other way too...my wife is lefty and she always turns to the left...@3$%

Hehe it can get romantically annoying at times 😁

Sadness depression anukunna.. i never felt my life is worthless or anything or i dont see any visions but general sadness ki i think i am depressed

Aithey na life eppatiki varaku actual depression nenu face cheyaledhu anamaata hopefully not 😕 

I faced depression when nothing was going my way and didn't know what to do, and my family needed my support to run the house, and I had to sacrifice my life goals and ambitions...that time I didn't know it was depression but felt like my head was going to explode...#$1

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I faced depression when nothing was going my way and didn't know what to do, and my family needed my support to run the house, and I had to sacrifice my life goals and ambitions...that time I didn't know it was depression but felt like my head was going to explode...#$1

I get it, give or take few things.. i guess every person faces this issue.. 😕 

atleast u r happy now and that matters!