New Job offer ..Help and advice needed ASAP...

srinuchaitu

Hi All,

Currently working in  a company with 90k+ salary ,Perm filed in December 2020 and audit received on it currently..Attorney will respond back to Audit by month end it seems.

Currently DOL processing audit perms of August 2020.

Now received a new offer with another company with 130k+ salary and company says they will start green card process only after 6 months.

Not sure what to do,is it better to stick to current company until perm and I-140 get approved?

Or go ahead with the new offer..need your sincere  suggestions and advice ASAP.

Also want to know the probability/possibility  of perm getting approved when it gets into an audit like in my case?

Also I have finished 4 years of my H1B out of the 6 years..

Please help and LTT as well..

Ask the reason for audit - case approval or denial will depend on reason 

it takes Atleast 5 more months for your application to go thru audit verification

Then u can get i140 filed in premium so we are looking at some where around feb 2022 to complete all these 

you have only 2 years left with your h1b so better stick with this company and get approved and then switch (again depends on the audit reason)

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Googlie said:

it takes Atleast 5 more months for your application to go thru audit verification

Then u can get i140 filed in premium so we are looking at some where around feb 2022 to complete all these 

you have only 2 years left with your h1b so better stick with this company and get approved and then switch (again depends on the audit reason)

Thanks for the response bro.

When asked for reason,Attorney mentioned issue was with certain resource allocation within the company..

1 hour ago, Googlie said:

+111 

next 2 years lo pwd, job ad, perm malli ivi annitiki waiting period entha untundo cheppalem 

Already oka job kottav kada.... inkoti easy gane vastundi le eesari 180k target chey bro.... ATB

wait with current company.. do not move.

6 months taravata vaallu start chestaaru.. adi paper ad ayyi.. calm period ayyi.. apply chesesariki taggara taggaraga one year vesuko.. 1yr is making a lot of diff is immi reform is not happening.. also, market ela vuntado ardham kaatledu.. lay offs vuntey you will lose additional time.. always plan for a second chance.. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, MRI said:

wait with current company.. do not move.

6 months taravata vaallu start chestaaru.. adi paper ad ayyi.. calm period ayyi.. apply chesesariki taggara taggaraga one year vesuko.. 1yr is making a lot of diff is immi reform is not happening.. also, market ela vuntado ardham kaatledu.. lay offs vuntey you will lose additional time.. always plan for a second chance.. 

thanks bro, do I need to be concerned as my current perm has gone into Audit..?

37 minutes ago, srinuchaitu said:

Audit valla issue undadhu, as they will respond by this month, it may be approved in another 2 months, better to stay put in current role for another year 

32 minutes ago, allbakara said:

Audit valla issue undadhu, as they will respond by this month, it may be approved in another 2 months, better to stay put in current role for another year 

incorrect.. it can take longer.. 

1 hour ago, srinuchaitu said:

Nope because the reason is related to the company and not your profile.. as far as your company and application is genuine, this is not a big deal.. PERM chesedi Dept of Labor.. state body.. bhayapadalsina pani ledu.. just matter of time..