Amrutha bought new car (Morris Garages)

JackSeal

On 8/20/2021 at 8:04 PM, vidhya said:

WOW murderer supporters/sympathizers 🙄

Its her life then and its her life now. Who are we to judge?

CC tv footage lo undi entha ruthless ga pregnant wife and mom mundu narikesaaru. Vaallani support chestunnaru.

Maruthi rao ni evadu champamannadu evadu chaava mannaadu. Thanu chesina daaniki guilt thone suicide chesukuni chacchadu. Inkenti keyboard mundu koorchuni judging and fighting.

But lets do a thought experiment, think about your family, now one of them is at restaurant with their friends, and some racist guy, calls them brown bastards and takes out a gun and shots them  and in this thought experiment, unfortunately they die and you my friend, like Amrutha, are trying to bring that  injustice to the public notice. Should all Telugu in  US say lets forget about it, or say  that you are simply being a nuisance and always trying to be in the limelight !

Think, please walk in the shoes of someone who lost her husband, a child who lost her father, a mother who lost her son, they will never get to spend time with their loved one again, lost forever to some hate crime. Imagine, if this someone is from your family?! And god forbid, no one should face such a situation!

Please LET HER LIVE !

Papa.. no one here is going near her and stopping her to live. Why can’t she stay away from social media.. simple. She herself seeking attention. She needs it. And everyone is giving that fkngdamn  attention in their way.

What his father did is ruthless. Still he alone is not responsible for that. He is part of society which turned him that way. He had a life time experience which made him believe things he did. Tell me how is she trying to bring injustice to public notice now. 

Amrutha valla nanna de 100% tappu. She is innocent and praiseworthy ante not everyone can accept that. Andariki andaru waste galle. Niku nachinatlu naku nachinatlu people reactions undavu vallaki nachinatlu untayi. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2021 at 6:34 AM, vidhya said:

WOW murderer supporters/sympathizers 🙄

Its her life then and its her life now. Who are we to judge?

CC tv footage lo undi entha ruthless ga pregnant wife and mom mundu narikesaaru. Vaallani support chestunnaru.

Maruthi rao ni evadu champamannadu evadu chaava mannaadu. Thanu chesina daaniki guilt thone suicide chesukuni chacchadu. Inkenti keyboard mundu koorchuni judging and fighting.

But lets do a thought experiment, think about your family, now one of them is at restaurant with their friends, and some racist guy, calls them brown bastards and takes out a gun and shots them  and in this thought experiment, unfortunately they die and you my friend, like Amrutha, are trying to bring that  injustice to the public notice. Should all Telugu in  US say lets forget about it, or say  that you are simply being a nuisance and always trying to be in the limelight !

Think, please walk in the shoes of someone who lost her husband, a child who lost her father, a mother who lost her son, they will never get to spend time with their loved one again, lost forever to some hate crime. Imagine, if this someone is from your family?! And god forbid, no one should face such a situation!

Please LET HER LIVE !

gsb9.gif

On 8/21/2021 at 11:31 PM, a_sagittarian said:

Papa.. no one here is going near her and stopping her to live. Why can’t she stay away from social media.. simple. She herself seeking attention. She needs it. And everyone is giving that fkngdamn  attention in their way.

What his father did is ruthless. Still he alone is not responsible for that. He is part of society which turned him that way. He had a life time experience which made him believe things he did. Tell me how is she trying to bring injustice to public notice now. 

Amrutha valla nanna de 100% tappu. She is innocent and praiseworthy ante not everyone can accept that. Andariki andaru waste galle. Niku nachinatlu naku nachinatlu people reactions undavu vallaki nachinatlu untayi. 

gsb9.gif

On 8/20/2021 at 2:19 PM, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

Arey babu chanipoindi ameh sontha dad and husband entha childish behavior unna a pain aithey untadhi kadha she lost two most important people in her life.. she didnt take knife and killed them kadha or she expected they will be killed .. edho tragedy nunchi bytiki vachi she is building a happy life .. leave her alone man 

bhayya...oka person ni kill cheyali ante direct ha knife teesukoni e velli podavanavasaram ledu....mental ga entha torture cheste tappa..alanti xtreme decisions teesukoru valla dad he went in wrong way i do agree  ..just my 2 cents..

On 9/3/2021 at 11:08 AM, bulleye said:

bhayya...oka person ni kill cheyali ante direct ha knife teesukoni e velli podavanavasaram ledu....mental ga entha torture cheste tappa..alanti xtreme decisions teesukoru valla dad he went in wrong way i do agree  ..just my 2 cents..

#$1 

On 9/3/2021 at 11:08 AM, bulleye said:

this is what amrutha and pranay family did to @MiryalgudaMaruthiRao 

On 8/20/2021 at 12:26 PM, Spartan said:

ayyani champesi....atani dabbul enjoy chestundi... chass

Okate daughter thana legitimate share thanaki vastundhi, wats wrong?

why do you cry?

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

why do you cry?

@Spartan ki support ga em raledhu ..  she disowned her father long ago . now why she's behind her fathers money ?? i too agree . maruthi uncles fault to some extent .. 

8 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

why do you cry?

1 minute ago, DannyArcher said:

@Spartan ki support ga em raledhu ..  she disowned her father long ago . now why she's behind her fathers money ?? i too agree . maruthi uncles fault to some extent .. 

+plus  if she's looking for legal compensation she should fight in court . widowed mother ni blackmailing chestu kadu ga .. 

11 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

+plus  if she's looking for legal compensation she should fight in court . widowed mother ni blackmailing chestu kadu ga .. 

aa mother emanna compaint icchindha?

poni media lo cheppindha? Aameki leni badha meeku deniki?