Rice harvest done for the season

Ryzen_renoir

33 minutes ago, psycopk said:

cant waste my time on pure #muttons..   dalestyn or veerigadu lanti vallu adigina parledu.. but not you..

Ha ha akkada matter lenappudu ilage untadi..:)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Naa modda cheekamanu veedini.

The persons who load the rice into lorries were allegedly from Bihar  because local labour is not coming to work in the fields.

Ysr ante rythu rajyam antaru but I sincerely don’t know what he did for farmers. One thing that changed was there was extreme drought cycle for 4 years if I remember correctly before he was elected. I don’t think there was any drought after that. Ysr was lucky in that sense 

2 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Ysr ante rythu rajyam antaru but I sincerely don’t know what he did for farmers. One thing that changed was there was extreme drought cycle for 4 years if I remember correctly before he was elected. I don’t think there was any drought after that. Ysr was lucky in that sense 

L-efQf.gif

2 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

SeaQ3Nx.jpg

FXCRaGS.jpg

OWySB1i.jpg

JztyPR0.jpg

Good output this year , above 3.5 tons per acre .  

nice dude

i remember seeing fields while going by train 

good old memories 

seeing them just gives happiness

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

see.. thats how dumb you are...

Nenu adigina daniki oka point chepalekapoyavu gani nanu dumb antunavu.. nee pacha media telive tetala mundu prapancham lo yevadu aina dumb ye anipisthadu.. yendukante maname goppalam ani brainwash cheybadi untam ganuka.. alochinchu ko yekkada unavo..

3 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

No the main barrier is marketing , local traders will buy at bottom barrel rates in india . 

Since it is a perishable product you will be forced to sell it to them at whatever price they decide

and yet we protest against farm bills

31 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Nenu adigina daniki oka point chepalekapoyavu gani nanu dumb antunavu.. nee pacha media telive tetala mundu prapancham lo yevadu aina dumb ye anipisthadu.. yendukante maname goppalam ani brainwash cheybadi untam ganuka.. alochinchu ko yekkada unavo..

you are a funny piece of shitt... as i said before.. cant waste my time.. have fun.. dont expect reply from me...

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Infact thanks to andhra innovations in chicken farming that we get relatively cheap eggs and chicken meat. In fact andhra supplies to rest of india in this. Has there been ever much delhi encouragement for chicken or eggs ? if it is there those hardworking punjabi farmers wont be on streets.

thank to bandlanna.

58 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

mee andariki oka dandam ra ayya.. 

athanu manchiga happiness share chesukunte  mee lavada la politics tesukuvacharu

jaffa bots entered the chat. hence the result.

3 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Naa modda cheekamanu veedini.

The persons who load the rice into lorries were allegedly from Bihar  because local labour is not coming to work in the fields.

this comment reminds me of this CITI_c$y