SnakeChaitu n Sam divorce issues

chinnapillalabandi

Just now, snoww said:

I haven't read any of his comments . Post if you have any links. 

I clearly remember his tweet implying Sam is a street dog that got Nagoor biriyani. 

No idea what Nagoor biriyani is, do you?  Me too. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, snoww said:

I haven't read any of his comments . Post if you have any links. 

Found it. 

A popular website quoted Samantha as saying, "I would have fallen into such a crisis in my personal life, just like actress Savithri. But thankfully, very soon, I realised it in the beginning and walked out of the relationship. This was when I sensed that it could end up bad. And then I'm blessed to have a person like Naga Chaitanya in my life. He's a gem.”

Reports say that Siddhartha always got possessive of how many male friends Samantha had. Siddhartha had also posted a tweet stating, "Sid had even posted a cryptic tweet in Tamil, which reads, "Nagoor biriyani ulundur pettai la irukara naai ku dan kidaikumna adha yaarum matha mudiyadhu. ( If a street dog in Ulundurpettai is destined to get Nagoor biryani, no one can stop it.)". This was soon after Samantha dating Naga rumours were the talk of the town. 

14 minutes ago, snoww said:

Found it. 

A popular website quoted Samantha as saying, "I would have fallen into such a crisis in my personal life, just like actress Savithri. But thankfully, very soon, I realised it in the beginning and walked out of the relationship. This was when I sensed that it could end up bad. And then I'm blessed to have a person like Naga Chaitanya in my life. He's a gem.”

Reports say that Siddhartha always got possessive of how many male friends Samantha had. Siddhartha had also posted a tweet stating, "Sid had even posted a cryptic tweet in Tamil, which reads, "Nagoor biriyani ulundur pettai la irukara naai ku dan kidaikumna adha yaarum matha mudiyadhu. ( If a street dog in Ulundurpettai is destined to get Nagoor biryani, no one can stop it.)". This was soon after Samantha dating Naga rumours were the talk of the town. 

Okay. What in this makes her a beech? 

She's lovely. She's ambitious. She's what you expect from every modern woman. People are just too salty that she married NagChai, as if that loser deserves someone that descended from heaven. Vaadiki enduku antha build up

3 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

T360 also confirmed ..!!!

Ika aa naluguru ye mokam pettukoni thiragali va :(

They are a star couple of Telugu cinema and were the inspiration for many. While they are going through the best phase in their respective careers, their four years of marriage is now in trouble.  Sources close to them are now confirming the couple is formally heading for a divorce. Months ago when the differences cropped up their parents tried hard to sort out the differences but the star couple is not in a mood to continue their journey together. This came as a major shock for Tollywood and turned out to be the topic of discussion for the past week. The fans of the star family are praying for the couple to revive their strained relationship. Sadly, the relationship is on the verge of an end.

Read more at telugu360.com: Tollywood’s star couple heading for a Divorce!  - https://www.telugu360.com/tollywood-couple-heading-for-divorce/

Just now, snoww said:

They are a star couple of Telugu cinema and were the inspiration for many. While they are going through the best phase in their respective careers, their four years of marriage is now in trouble.  Sources close to them are now confirming the couple is formally heading for a divorce. Months ago when the differences cropped up their parents tried hard to sort out the differences but the star couple is not in a mood to continue their journey together. This came as a major shock for Tollywood and turned out to be the topic of discussion for the past week. The fans of the star family are praying for the couple to revive their strained relationship. Sadly, the relationship is on the verge of an end.

Read more at telugu360.com: Tollywood’s star couple heading for a Divorce!  - https://www.telugu360.com/tollywood-couple-heading-for-divorce/

Baby news septharu anukunte divorce news septhara endi. 

Ayyo ayygariki engagement ayyaka... anna ki pelli ayyaka... some thing is not right with this family bruh...

anyways chai gaadu konnallu enjoy chesadu.. inka Sam Aunty out of TFI... Tamil lo poyu movies chesukutundi 

9 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Ayyo ayygariki engagement ayyaka... anna ki pelli ayyaka... some thing is not right with this family bruh...

anyways chai gaadu konnallu enjoy chesadu.. inka Sam Aunty out of TFI... Tamil lo poyu movies chesukutundi 

Samantha pr skills modi nay minchi poye range lo untayi.

Aa shakuntalam maatram rudramma devi laaga unte, ee effort antha waste

49 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Samantha pr skills modi nay minchi poye range lo untayi.

Aa shakuntalam maatram rudramma devi laaga unte, ee effort antha waste

Agreed but TFI is male dominated...Sam ki movie chances evvaru ivvaru inka