amaravati farmers situation

futureofandhra

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

whats his caste. It depends on caste. Other than 2-3 castes at most no one does it. Adn these castes do not go more than 10% of the population.

Actually the biggest anti-caste movements and anti-feudal movements, rationalist movements came from kostha. 

I don't want to name the caste, bcoz valla mida migatha castelu roju padi edustai.... But  their caste people respect my caste  and we don't have no mutual enemity..... So I let it as one of case..... 

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Maa anna paga padithe Italy Soniamma ne gaja gaja ee Amaravathi yentha. 

Congress MP reveals Jagan’s secret deal with Sonia before 2014

Congress MP JD Seelam revealed shocking facts about Jagan and his deal with Sonia before 2014 elections. JD Seelam was IAS officer of Karnataka cadre and retired from IAS to join politics.

In a recent interview, he told Jagan did have some agreement with Sonia before 2014. As per the details he revealed in that interview, when Jagan was in Jail, he sent some middle man to discuss with Sonia regarding the bail. Jagan made a proposal through middle man that if Congress helps Jagan come out of jail on bail, Jagan will reciprocate by not objecting Sonia’s proceedings on bifurcation. After this proposal, Jagan came out of Jail after spending 16 months in Jail.

So, Jagan never made any scathing comments on Sonia after coming out of Jail. It looks congress MP doesn’t understand that this comments damage Jagan as well as Sonia Gandhi too for making secret deal with Jagan.

nijame anna

40 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

I feel sad for non kamma farmers in that area, due to kamma hatred or whatever propagated by ycp, voted for jagan, they are facing the brunt, cbnn is exception I would say among all other caste gajji leaders..... But krishna guntur dumbfcuks don't deserve himm

@Telugodura456 @futureofandhra

Krishna guntur have generally been bastion of positive thought, revolutionary spirit in telugu land. Most of the teachers used to come from there and spread to taste.

I agree of recent there has been deteriotation of quality there. Many talented people have left for hyd or america.

The solution is to bring city/urban culture there. 

And also you will find casteism as rampant in other places too. media generally doesnt focus much on other places as most gossip is around k-g fellows due to cinema etc.

32 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Congress MP reveals Jagan’s secret deal with Sonia before 2014

Congress MP JD Seelam revealed shocking facts about Jagan and his deal with Sonia before 2014 elections. JD Seelam was IAS officer of Karnataka cadre and retired from IAS to join politics.

In a recent interview, he told Jagan did have some agreement with Sonia before 2014. As per the details he revealed in that interview, when Jagan was in Jail, he sent some middle man to discuss with Sonia regarding the bail. Jagan made a proposal through middle man that if Congress helps Jagan come out of jail on bail, Jagan will reciprocate by not objecting Sonia’s proceedings on bifurcation. After this proposal, Jagan came out of Jail after spending 16 months in Jail.

So, Jagan never made any scathing comments on Sonia after coming out of Jail. It looks congress MP doesn’t understand that this comments damage Jagan as well as Sonia Gandhi too for making secret deal with Jagan.

nijame anna

so this is how delhi architected our split. By using its power on our leaders. shameful.

57 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

First sari em aa 420 gadi mokam chusi ivvaledhu bro.. leader ni chuse ichharu.. inka next time ye gov ki aina ivvam antaremo

Nenu antundhi kuda govt ke ivvaru ani

56 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Naa life lo water ivadaniki caste adigina place ediana undhi ante adhi chilakuluripeta guntur district, nen valla kante pedda caste miru ichina water nen taaganu ani reverse counter esi vachesa.... 

enni years back uncle?

2 hours ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Good thing krishna guntur districts wont be capital..... Kulagajji leni place lo pedithe okay , akkada unna(i mean krishna guntur) anni communities alane behave chestaru there are no exceptions reddy, kamma, kapu, etc etc.... 

do you realize once it becomes capital everyone flock there n those people who aask caste would have gone slowly?

i will tell u my personal experience 

i helped who was sick

his family from seema

they asked my caste

shall i saay i will hate entire area i wonot

soceity needs change , it cannot be kept that way 

• Confused 1