First time feeling sad for NRI uncles

huma

Just now, veerigadu said:

Desi ankuls bathuku very bad. Below average figures kosam shana kasta paduthuntaruuu.  Families tho kotladatharuuu. Anni chesina malli vaunties intlo kukkaaa 10guluuu mathram thappavvv for most of them. 

So sad. Aunties Uncles nee emotional torture pedataaru. Paapam SC ki kuda vellaleru becoz educated aunties ki accountable kabatti

15 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

Naaku 99% of desi vuncles meeda asalu kanikaram ledu. Felli chesukune munde alochinchi chaavali. Pakkintodu, edurintodu cheskunnarani, leka pothe parents feel avtunnarani felli cheskuni aa tarvatha edche batch ante naaku parama asahyam. G kindiki 25-30 yrs vachi planning and sonthaga alochinchalekapothe ela

Pelli chesukokapote veedi lo lopam undani pracharam chestaaru appudu tala ekkada pettukovalo teliyadu plus katnam aasha chuputaaru. Aa time paisala tho pilla kuda vastundani santhosham tho felli seskuntaar taruvaata telustaadi in-laws treat as pettubadi ani

9 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Home cooked food ante uncles ye cooking iyala repu. Office lo pani chesi intlo vanta chesi, battalu uthiki, shopping chesi, rent, emi and insurance katti kooda wife tho chivatlu thintunnaru 

brahmanandam.gif

:3D_Smiles_216:

38 minutes ago, huma said:

Oka vaipu VISA tensions maro vaipu ageing parents tension inkoka vaipu pellam tho baadhalu. Most of the uncles I spoke to want to go back to India and live happily with their parents with whatever they made in USA but Aunties are stopping them by putting forward kids and other problems. Aunties wants show off and luxury at the cost of unhappiness of the husbands. Uncles are crushed between parents and in laws. Parents who once loved uncles unconditionally now turned indifferent. Uncles cant go against the will of selfish Aunties. What uncles get after all their sacrifice is some money and some home cooked food, they can't spend the money they earned as per their wish. I see uncles in the office doing so much politics just to survive so that they cant satisfy parents, in laws and aunties. I even saw one uncle crying in solitude. I stopped making fun of my colleague uncle after hearing his personal problems. Em life vayya idi.

fightclub post idi @3$%

40 minutes ago, huma said:

Oka vaipu VISA tensions maro vaipu ageing parents tension inkoka vaipu pellam tho baadhalu. Most of the uncles I spoke to want to go back to India and live happily with their parents with whatever they made in USA but Aunties are stopping them by putting forward kids and other problems. Aunties wants show off and luxury at the cost of unhappiness of the husbands. Uncles are crushed between parents and in laws. Parents who once loved uncles unconditionally now turned indifferent. Uncles cant go against the will of selfish Aunties. What uncles get after all their sacrifice is some money and some home cooked food, they can't spend the money they earned as per their wish. I see uncles in the office doing so much politics just to survive so that they cant satisfy parents, in laws and aunties. I even saw one uncle crying in solitude. I stopped making fun of my colleague uncle after hearing his personal problems. Em life vayya idi.

almost all are on the same boat ...

29 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Desi ankuls bathuku very bad. Below average figures kosam shana kasta paduthuntaruuu houses and necklaces anukuntaa. Ankuls salaries tho illuuu nadipinchi vaunties emo baga save chesukuntaruuu.

parents and Families tho kotladatharuuu.

Anni chesina malli vaunties intlo kukkaaa 10guluuu mathram thappavvv for most of them. loser life mana vuncles. Malli unna mata ante powrusham thannukosthadhi 😂😂

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

Pandipoyindi Ikkada Rangesam Anthe GIF - Pandipoyindi Ikkada Rangesam Anthe  Attarintiki Daaredi - Discover & Share GIFs

Poor Eating Habits

It is a very common practice that both NRI spouses work, and usually they will cook meals for two or more days at a time , store it in a refrigerator. And then eat those curries, chicken, rice etc by heating it in a microwave oven. It sounds very practical and a majority of Americans live such a life. But there is something more to it.

Race for Money
Unlike India, one simply cannot afford to have a full-time housemaid in the USA unless they are a billionaire, or multi-millionaire. When both husband and wife are working, they need to do all the household work in a team. Husband takes care of the dishes and laundry, while wife vacuums the floor. If they have kids, everything really requires a great team work. Their weekends are usually spent in grocery shopping, and getting other things done. And these types of NRI folks usually complain that life is very busy and hectic here in the USA.

Kids gone out of Control
If you ask any rich NRI parents whose kids have gone out of control that would you prefer the 1 Million Dollar money in next 1 year or your kids to get back on track. I am dead sure many of them would prefer to have their kids back. Here is a list of few expectations what every NRI parents desperately have from t heir children.

NRI Kid out of control from their parent

• Kids that won’t say to their parents – ” That’s my life, that is none of your business“.
  • Teen-age daughter who won’t tell her Indian dad –“Joe is black guy, so what ? Look at his body, he looks like your “Salman Khan”, I would love to go out with him.”
  • Kids that won’t say to their parents –“You are asking too many personal questions.”
  • Kids who simply love going to temple/Gurudwara accompanying their parents. And won’t consider it as a waste of time or just freaks out when they put tikka on their forehead.”
  • Kids who do not get in to endless arguments like this “You asked me to come with you at the temple, when I asked significance of the murti ( the statue of God) , the clothing on Murti etc.. even you were at loss of words. I am not convinced, sorry I would stay at home, you guys go to the temple , Satnarayan Puja whatever..
  • Kids who will not keep attacking the Indian religious beliefs and value by saying something like “I don’t get any clue what they are saying in that Pooja Ceremony and still you want me to seat 2 hours there. This is a torture.
  • Kids who love their parents’ friend/family members and just enjoy talking everything about India and being an Indian or having the Indian friends and will never say something like “Mom & Dad, I hate your friends/family members they just talk everything about India and being an Indian.”
  • Financially these NRIs would be rich, but mentally broken as they have lots of money but no one actually cares about those hard earned money ! Is it not true that they earn so much for their kids to give them all the comforts by sacrificing all the quality time whey would have spent with their kids, but they treat them like an ATM machine ! They come near to them when they need infrastructure /money otherwise who cares !!
    These NRIs can not even admit it publicly because they are the ones who have drawn really rosy picture to their friends in-person and on Facebook virtually !

20 minutes ago, huma said:

Pelli chesukokapote veedi lo lopam undani pracharam chestaaru appudu tala ekkada pettukovalo teliyadu plus katnam aasha chuputaaru. Aa time paisala tho pilla kuda vastundani santhosham tho felli seskuntaar taruvaata telustaadi in-laws treat as pettubadi ani

Ilanti pralobhalaku talogga kudadu. it's in the hands of vuncles whether they want to get married or not.

monna maa attha varusa evaro adigaru nannu.. neeku 30 yrs kada why still not married, facing any issues ani? Naa respsone entante, meeku antha itching ga unte mee kuturni ivvandi cheskunta ani.. G muskuni silent ayipoyaru. Alane treat cheyali relatives batch ni. Ekkadikakkada thokal cut chesi thokkesi pettali

• Upvote 1