Top Posters In This Topic

• Swatkat

• Anta Assamey

• yemdoing

• RoadRomeo

Popular Days

11 hours ago, Swatkat said:

@dasari4kntr @RoadRomeo @tennisluvrredux @BAVA_BERRY @Shameless @jiggubhai 

Edhi chusina tarvtha eligindhi naku. Even mana control lo leni asympathetic control ni kuda control chesi leaving the body ani. Entha enlightened persons oh vellu. 

Yeah but you can also practice and do an OBE(Out of body experience), daanne Astral projection ani kooda antaru. I was able to do this once in my life after a sustained practice of lucid dreaming for a few weeks. But OBE cheppi raadu, unexpected ga ayipotundi and when it happens don't be scared. OBE the first time could be a scary experience and I was a bit unnerved too when I was having it, but calmed myself down by deliberate breathing. 

Meditation lo baaga pattu sadhisthey you can actually experience a really profound OBE ani antaru, and it changes your perspective on life at times. Of course, the monk shown in the video might have been practicing meditation at that level for a few decades. 

14 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

got it ? How to avoid in this case ? 

Chuttu pakkala ala gumpulu gumpulu ga kurchunaru ... Make it a law so that people are aware of it and complain to authorities if such a ritual is going to take place...

2 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

I do not know but I did not declare that it is true at the same time

We have to believe your Superman... Spiderman... Ironman...but you dont believe Monkman,,,,5gavml.gif

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Fish said:

It doesn’t make any sense, I agree we have soul but soul is in our brain. When brain is dead, there is no thinking. 

That is what he did kadha. His soul left the body so technically dead inka thinking em undi?

28 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Yeah but you can also practice and do an OBE(Out of body experience), daanne Astral projection ani kooda antaru. I was able to do this once in my life after a sustained practice of lucid dreaming for a few weeks. But OBE cheppi raadu, unexpected ga ayipotundi and when it happens don't be scared. OBE the first time could be a scary experience and I was a bit unnerved too when I was having it, but calmed myself down by deliberate breathing. 

Meditation lo baaga pattu sadhisthey you can actually experience a really profound OBE ani antaru, and it changes your perspective on life at times. Of course, the monk shown in the video might have been practicing meditation at that level for a few decades. 

Voooo.