Will Smith: I fell in love with the Bhagavad Gita

jiggubhai

32 minutes ago, jays02 said:

If I say, voters are like feet, mps (MLA at state level) are like thighs, ministers are like shoulders, PM (or CM state level) is like head. Just as an example.

Do you blame for this comparison? lol.

PM, Minister, MPs are also voters by default. correct? Am I discriminating them? Just saying based on their work.

Every company has workers, manager, owner/ CEO. Is it a discrimination based on work? If yes, no company will work, they have to close.

@Raven_Rayes take tips from him to "save" hinduism with some clever interpretation. Thats your game anyway right ?

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

1)“adharmabhibhavat kṛiṣhṇa praduṣhyanti kula-striyaḥ striṣhu duṣhṭasu varṣhṇeya jayate varṇa-sankaraḥ”
“sankarah narakaya eva kula ghnanam
kulasya ca patanti pitarah hi esam lupta pinda udaka kriyah”

The word sankara jati used as abuse there came direclty from here.

If a women marries outsider her caste they go to hell.

keep cherry picking bs to make non-points. what's the point of this discussion on bhagavad geetha?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't want to save HInduism. I consider the entire thread bs and pointless. If you can bring in casteism to define Bhagavad Gita, the same game can be played against Koran too. cherrypicking its worst parts to define the religion. I find the entire conversation tedious and unnecessary.

that I hate kostha is some bs that you keep claiming. you claim that because you are absolutely clueless about how to respond to me, without imputing false statements to me.

hahhaha - "game against koran" - isnt that what hardcore sanghis do - keep pointing to afghanistan or pakistan whenever you mention problems right here. I dont know whether you are self deluded or you think playing some very clever game.

You beleive the worst of kammas and kostha people - just like that. You said Shekar kammula who was born and bought up in hyd should stick to godavari in his movies. You said amaravati is a fradu scheme concoted by kammas to secure wealth for their grand children.  Just look in the mirror.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

@Raven_Rayes take tips from him to "save" hinduism with some clever interpretation. Thats your game anyway right ?

I don't even understand what he's saying. But I understand what you are saying.

you are saying that bhagavad gita is casteist. and I ask, so what? a book written 1000s of years ago, you expect secularist principles? how dumb are you?

what's wrong if people pick the parts they love in Gita, and move on?

keep cherry picking bs to make non-points. what's the point of this discussion on bhagavad geetha?

"cherry picking" ? can you suggest how exactly i should pick so you can "save" hinduism. image set avvaledha narsi?. That was an answer to a specific comment by @Pulkapresident

I don't even understand what he's saying. But I understand what you are saying.

you are saying that bhagavad gita is casteist. and I ask, so what? a book written 1000s of years ago, you expect secularist principles? how dumb are you?

what's wrong if people pick the parts they love in Gita, and move on?

Digniifying it - directly or indirectly dignifies casteism. Its like saying take good parts of mein kampf and move on.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

hahhaha - "game against koran" - isnt that what hardcore sanghis do - keep pointing to afghanistan or pakistan whenever you mention problems right here. I dont know whether you are self deluded or you think playing some very clever game.

You beleive the worst of kammas and kostha people - just like that. You said Shekar kammula who was born and bought up in hyd should stick to godavari in his movies. You said amaravati is a fradu scheme concoted by kammas to secure wealth for their grand children.  Just look in the mirror.

so because I said kammula should stick to his environment, I hate kammas and kosthas? what are you smoking fcukface?

yeah amaravati is not a realistic scheme.. so I hate kammas? what an insecure moron.

what's the point of dismissing Gita as a casteist book? don't try to bs your way out by bringing up crap about amaravati and kostha.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

so because I said kammula should stick to his environment, I hate kammas and kosthas? what are you smoking fcukface?

yeah amaravati is not a realistic scheme.. so I hate kammas? what an insecure moron.

what's the point of dismissing Gita as a casteist book? don't try to bs your way out by bringing up crap about amaravati and kostha.

"his" environment? despite him born and growing up in hyd? entha peddha racist ra narsi ga.

The reasons you hate for amaravati - "they planned this scheme to secure wealth only for thier caste grandchildren" - how did  you beleive in that fanstastic accusation. No proofs need to be given. You just believe in it as long as someone spins it. It shows how much hate you hate.

i am not bringing up "crap" agasint kostha - i am bringing up YOU.

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

first of all..i am not debating...

second...i dont want to be in my thought bubble...

as i mentioned in different post...entire thinking is splitted into idealism and materialism...so exploring both sides...

finally...no favoritism to any ism except explore-ism...

what's the point of a discussion on Gita being a casteist book??

that point has been made more than a century ago. What is the political reality of today that you are situating your search for truth, by bringing up things that can simply be used against the minorities?

yes, as much as you care or not, Gita discussions directly lead to Koran. Why contribute to that sh1t? do you care about the political environment or just your own 'search'?

do you realise the disgusting db you are posting in?

"his" environment? despite him born and growing up in hyd? entha peddha racist ra narsi ga.

The reasons you hate for amaravati - "they planned this scheme to secure wealth only for thier caste grandchildren" - how did  you beleive in that fanstastic accusation. No proofs need to be given. You just believe in it as long as someone spins it. It shows how much hate you hate.

i am not bringing up "crap" agasint kostha - i am bringing up YOU.

yawn. Gita gurinchi cheppara antey, Kammula, amaravati ani yedhava sollu nee bathukki.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what's the point of a discussion on Gita being a casteist book??

that point has been made more than a century ago. What is the political reality of today that you are situating your search for truth, by bringing up things that can simply be used against the minorities?

yes, as much as you care or not, Gita discussions directly lead to Koran. Why contribute to that sh1t? do you care about the political environment or just your own 'search'?

do you realise the disgusting db you are posting in?

Stop policing threads with ulterioir motives. If you arent interested then dont debate. the entire forum is not about this. it is just one thread in hundreds that come up every day.

Why do you see yourself as so much bigger than you need to be. Like set the trends or topis or tell people what to think.

Simply used against minories anta - you wont think twice in telling andhras to "go back from where they come from "

12 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

first of all..i am not debating...

second...i dont want to be in my thought bubble...

as i mentioned in different post...entire thinking is splitted into idealism and materialism...so exploring both sides...

finally...no favoritism to any ism except explore-ism...

do you have any like minded friends with whom you can discuss the ins and outs of Gita? instead of in a db full of bigots against Islam.

posters here are so stupid that they think I'm the one talking against Gita when you are the one posting excerpts without any comments, and claiming that you are searching for some kind of truth.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yawn. Gita gurinchi cheppara antey, Kammula, amaravati ani yedhava sollu nee bathukki.

haha. game is up ra narsi. Declare your sanghi creds.

13 minutes ago, jays02 said:

We don't have that much knowledge or not scholars to debate on Geeta or any Hindu great books. we are too deep in to that, we should not visit this DB, lol. 

agree..no one has full knowledge...but we should not stop there...there are plenty books still available...all we need is take time and read it...with neutral mind...

sometimes DB helps to provide some resources..and different thought...

Only Hindu philosophy has woman as goddess. Nava graham concept from the beginning. No one else has that concept. If we understand these 2, no need to argue with anyone. They won't agree the truth, leave them in their own imaginations. lol.

greek mythology has female gods...

if we are matured, enjoy (y)ourself in meditation, no need to look or worry for world illusion or this website few meaningless discussions. lol.

asalu artham kaaledhu...

Stop policing threads with ulterioir motives. If you arent interested then dont debate. the entire forum is not about this. it is just one thread in hundreds that come up every day.

Why do you see yourself as so much bigger than you need to be. Like set the trends or topis or tell people what to think.

Simply used against minories anta - you wont think twice in telling andhras to "go back from where they come from "

I'm going to police threads because I find you are all a bunch of fcuking morons, talking past each other, like you actually have something important to say. I find you guys and your discussions disgusting.

Andhras are not minorities, idiot. grow a brain.