Will Smith: I fell in love with the Bhagavad Gita

jiggubhai

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

kulam ani undhi. what does kulam mean? the english text is showing it as family - is it really ? i have read older version before i know how it used to be.

Where is kulam in the text?

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Idhi nee yedhava games - bully chesaav ante "dont cry" as you laugh and savor the victim. Lekapothe claim that you are victimized here.

How can I be a victim here ra? you are many times dumber than i'm. may be if you get smarter than I'm, I'll shut up. try that.

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

First sloka meaning 

With the preponderance of vice, O Krishna, the women of the family become immoral; and from the immorality of women, O descendent of Vrishni, unwanted progeny are born.

Second sloka meaning 

An increase in unwanted children results in hellish life both for the family and for those who destroy the family. Deprived of the sacrificial offerings, the ancestors of such corrupt families also fall. 

https://www.holy-bhagavad-gita.org/chapter/1/verse/42 

Where is caste in this?

they are calling Kula as family.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

what ra? you call this a discussion? lol. shut up ra.

let people enjoy bhagavad gita if they wish to.

don't pretend like you are the only one with moral courage to call out casteism. you are the scum that mocks superdense awesome chennai neighbourhoods like parrys.

go masturbate to your clean city amaravati. lol.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

kul
Sections
HomeLifestyles & Social IssuesSociology & Society

kul

Indian family unit
Alternate titles: kula
Cite More

kul, also spelled Kula, (Sanskrit: “assembly,” or “family”), throughout India, except in the south, a family unit or, in some instances, an extended family. Most commonly kul refers to one contemporarily existing family, though sometimes this sense is extended—for example, when “family” implies a sense of lineage. As such, kul describes, in the Indian context, the patrilocal family unit, often made up of three generations who live together in a compound headed by the grandfather or his eldest son, into which the brides of the various generations are absorbed. The family holds its property in common, as division of possessions is traditionally frowned upon. 

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rey @Telugodura456 just stfu ra. you are incapable of having a conversation.

forget conversation, you are incapable of holding a single thought in your tiny brain.

10gera - kamma kamma antu bhajan chesukune silly onion.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

10gera - kamma kamma antu bhajan chesukune silly onion.

Damn you're no different than @veerigadu, paiga neethulu cheptavu. Did Geeta make fanatic or are you using Geeta to make your fanatism sound normal. 

3 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Damn you're no different than @veerigadu, paiga neethulu cheptavu. Did Geeta make fanatic or are you using Geeta to make your fanatism sound normal. 

Yes I'm different than you. Thats what I'm saying. Even Indian government documents will prove that. Only your ego doesn't like my superiority over people like you. 

13 hours ago, Jambhalheart said:

Orey uttermost gaa modern society lo kooda varna system vundhi ra , it’s just that they don’t call it with that name !

Every country/ society  has army, police or security forces who job is to protect ppl or land (kshatriyas)

Every society has ppl who do business or family business generations after generations (Vyasyas)

Every society has ppl who dedicate themselves to religious activities like priests, father , mullahs etc,. (Brahmins)

Every society has ppl who indulge in cleaning activities like cleaning roads, cleaning different places etc,. (Sudras)

Saar,wt is this nonsense saar..!

Proud Of You Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Yes I'm different than you. Thats what I'm saying. Even Indian government documents will prove that. Only your ego doesn't like my superiority over people like you

CorruptAmpleInsect-size_restricted.gif