Will Smith: I fell in love with the Bhagavad Gita

jiggubhai

@Telugodura456 the dumbfcuk that doesn't understsand nuance, thinks he's smart because he's learnt a few words and concepts from the progressive discord channel.

those ideas mean nothing ra Telugodura, if you can't put them in context. Otherwise you can use the progressive language to even justify what Hitler was doing. Just like you tried to justify what Assamese nationalists were doing to Bengalis. and when challenged, you lied about me calling all subnationalists as ethnoscum.

that's the sign of an insecure buffoon completely drenched in ideology. Not a smart decent man who's lovely to have a conversations with. you are fcuking b1tch who should be shut up ra.

Rey narsi ga @Raven_Rayes- unlike you i dont carry water for nannayya or "good interpretations" of geeta. I stand on side of people. i respect the languages they use RIGHT NOW. 

you call people as "ethno scum" and suck up to nannaya, rahul gandhi, sangh parivar.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

no - i strip you for what you are - a pathetic troll who beleives in anything as long as it spun some way. you are a just an onion with some pretensions. a laughing stock even among sanghis who actually align with.

awwww... the dumbfcuk thinks the world revolves around Amaravati. what can I say?

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

saying kammula should to stick to themes his parents came from looks like a text book definition of racism. But yea you are slick guy who thinks he can muder for fun and get away with it.

says the guy who supports assamese nationalists murdering bengalis

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

@Telugodura456 the dumbfcuk that doesn't understsand nuance, thinks he's smart because he's learnt a few words and concepts from the progressive discord channel.

those ideas mean nothing ra Telugodura, if you can't put them in context. Otherwise you can use the progressive language to even justify what Hitler was doing. Just like you tried to justify what Assamese nationalists were doing to Bengalis. and when challenged, you lied about me calling all subnationalists as ethnoscum.

that's the sign of an insecure buffoon completely drenched in ideology. Not a smart decent man who's lovely to have a conversations with. you are fcuking b1tch who should be shut up ra.

You lie so profusely ra. In assamese discussion - i said assamese who did any killings are condemnable. I asked about GoI the biggest killer in that are and YOU ran away from that. You act so slick. Did you forget your shameful behaviour blaming detention centers run by delhi from delhi to bangalore on assamese ?

No you are deluded who thinks he knows what he says. You are extraordinarily dumb and you will remain that way because you havent figured out some basic things.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey narsi ga @Raven_Rayes- unlike you i dont carry water for nannayya or "good interpretations" of geeta. I stand on side of people. i respect the languages they use RIGHT NOW. 

you call people as "ethno scum" and suck up to nannaya, rahul gandhi, sangh parivar.

I don't know who nannayya is. I don't care about Gita. I care that there are other issues to deal with in the modern. Religion is a done deal. It has literally no power in today's world, that doesn't emanate from elsewhere.

go try and talk Telugu people out of Gita if you can, before you try to bs to me as if you 'respect' their choice.

You are not only dumb ra narsi. But you are actually evil. Look at the company you keep - hardcore langas - almost all of them hardcore sanghis as well. You couldnt say a single thing against nair/brahmin landlords in moplah discussion too,

in fact the most hateful figure in this board is you.

You lie so profusely ra. In assamese discussion - i said assamese who did any killings are condemnable. I asked about GoI the biggest killer in that are and YOU ran away from that. You act so slick. Did you forget your shameful behaviour blaming detention centers run by delhi from delhi to bangalore on assamese ?

No you are deluded who thinks he knows what he says. You are extraordinarily dumb and you will remain that way because you havent figured out some basic things.

blah blah... and you don't lie? lol.

so if GoI is the bigger killer (highly questionable claim in this assamese nationalism issue), should one not condemn assamese nationalism?

yeah, I haven't figured out basic things..... like???? how language can be used to bully others, is it? what a stupid fcuker.

44 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

So you want to "save" hinduism and help it remove the baggage of past. it is absolutely clear how people live in the world is not as important to you as saving the image of hinduism or nyaya blah blah or whatever.

And you think you are especially slick in navigating the "reality is different" world and say manipulative things based on time and audience to "save" hinduism.

I dont know why you think you are so different from @veerigadu . He hates kostha people and you do as well . atleawst his hate has meaning - he wants power to his caste. Yours is ideological hate - the most toxic kind. There is no objective to your hate other than destroy what you hate.

I don’t hate anyone. I just hate competition. That’s law of nature. We want to be the fittest and powerful amongst our peers. Hate is a too big word myaaan. 

You are not only dumb ra narsi. But you are actually evil. Look at the company you keep - hardcore langas - almost all of them hardcore sanghis as well. You couldnt say a single thing against nair/brahmin landlords in moplah discussion too,

in fact the most hateful figure in this board is you.

haha... sure. being the most hated guy in this db is a good thing.

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

I don’t hate anyone. I just hate competition. That’s law of nature. We want to be the fittest and powerful amongst our peers. Hate is a too big word myaaan. 

another big brain idiot waltzing in to the conversation.

pretentious prick that has figured out the 'law of nature' purely by posting low grade provocative bs on a db full of fcuking fools. how come a dumbfcuk like you owns a cellphone, laptop and has a decent life ra then?

47 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

1)adharmabhibhavat kṛiṣhṇa praduṣhyanti kula-striyaḥ striṣhu duṣhṭasu varṣhṇeya jayate varṇa-sankaraḥ”

Firstly, this is from manusmruti, secondly what this is saying is immoral women give rise to children that are immoral. 
sankarah narakaya eva kula ghnanam
kulasya ca patanti pitarah hi esam lupta pinda udaka kriyah”

This is not in Geeta, if it is, what verse of Geeta is it from? 

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

another big brain idiot waltzing in to the conversation.

pretentious prick that has figured out the 'law of nature' purely by posting low grade provocative bs on a db full of fcuking fools. how come a dumbfcuk like you owns a cellphone, laptop and has a decent life ra then?

Because my kind of folks dominated you for generations anteee sacchpothav emo raaa....BP thooo. Andukee anatleee. Go live your life with that victim mindset. Oh pity me anukuntaaa

49 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

1)“adharmabhibhavat kṛiṣhṇa praduṣhyanti kula-striyaḥ striṣhu duṣhṭasu varṣhṇeya jayate varṇa-sankaraḥ”

https://www.holy-bhagavad-gita.org/chapter/1/verse/41

With the preponderance of vice, O Krishna, the women of the family become immoral; and from the immorality of women, O descendent of Vrishni, unwanted progeny are born.

50 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

“sankarah narakaya eva kula ghnanam
kulasya ca patanti pitarah hi esam lupta pinda udaka kriyah”

The word sankara jati used as abuse there came direclty from here.

If a women marries outsider her caste they go to hell.

Can't find this.