Will Smith: I fell in love with the Bhagavad Gita

jiggubhai

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Because my kind of folks dominated you for generations anteee sacchpothav emo raaa....BP thooo. Andukee anatleee. Go live your life with that victim mindset. Oh pity me anukuntaaa

dominated me? lol. you can't even string  together words to make any sort of sense here.

what victim mindset ra? that you think you are posting something smart or inaccessible to others says how deluded you really are.

if you really met me in real life, I would eat you up for breakfast. or may be I'll hire someone bigger than I'm to take care of you. lol. stupid dumbfcuk.. how much do you make?? 100k?? 200k?? haha..

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dominated me? lol. you can't even string  together words to make any sort of sense here.

what victim mindset ra? that you think you are posting something smart or inaccessible to others says how deluded you really are.

if you really met me in real life, I would eat you up for breakfast. or may be I'll hire someone bigger than I'm to take care of you. lol. stupid dumbfcuk.. how much do you make?? 100k?? 200k?? haha..

Your victim mindset is obvious. Embrace it ra terri fruit gaaa..

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

blah blah... and you don't lie? lol.

so if GoI is the bigger killer (highly questionable claim in this assamese nationalism issue), should one not condemn assamese nationalism?

yeah, I haven't figured out basic things..... like???? how language can be used to bully others, is it? what a stupid fcuker.

If GoI is the beggest killer than instead of condemning GoI you condemn assam nationalism?. Something is terribly off with you. anything can be used to bull anyone - so you deny everything ?

Just now, veerigadu said:

your delusion is way more obvious.

that you think I'm a dalit, makes you the terri fruit. not me.

I'm literally looking down on you moron, and you think I'm playing the victim. paapam.

may be we should meet, and see who can fcuk whom. I'll obviously send a representative who can teach you some manners. I can afford 1000s of them. you are a loser who works for a salary and posts low grade sh1t on a db full of fools.

4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

No andhra person ever dominated him but he gave his life to hating them as "ruling class" anta. Verri pakodi gaadu. He doesnt understand how wrong his thoughts are and yentha theda untadho.;

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

your delusion is way more obvious.

that you think I'm a dalit, makes you the terri fruit. not me.

I'm literally looking down on you moron, and you think I'm playing the victim. paapam.

may be we should meet, and see who can fcuk whom. I'll obviously send a representative who can teach you some manners. I can afford 1000s of them. you are a loser who works for a salary and posts low grade sh1t on a db full of fools.

You really think I give twooo phucks about how you look at me raaa lol. 

Would I even bother giving a look at some dumb representatives whom you plan to send. I'm too arrogant for your kind of low grade crap. Just chill and go side and play inkaa

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

If GoI is the beggest killer than instead of condemning GoI you condemn assam nationalism?. Something is terribly off with you. anything can be used to bull anyone - so you deny everything ?

rey stupid fcuk, just reiterating the same sh1t doesn't make it true. Assamese nationalists killing bengalis, trying to kick them out of assam is not acceptable, irrespective of what GoI does.

I'm not interested in filling you up on the history of assam national movement. I already did it once. Most of the territories claimed by assamese nationalists (current Assam) are not traditionally assamese even. So their actions on Bengalis is disgusting.

but this is what happens if you let people do politics on identity. that you think language politics is safe from these kind of murderious elements is what makes you stupid.

and your stupidity is why you are lashing at me. plus your delusional thinking that you can bully me online.

14 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

i am not following the entire thread context...

just responding to your underlined text...

5StxIYe.jpg

ikkada "Kula Dharmam" ani neti tokkalo translators anvainchukunnaru laaga vundi Guru. Endukante, aa rojullo only varnas vunnayi. and aa Geeta stance batti kulam ekkada mention cheyaledu. Just KshatriyaDharmah antaaru. madhyalo veellu aa emundile ani "kulam" ane word ni kooda add chesesaru la vundi.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

rey stupid fcuk, just reiterating the same sh1t doesn't make it true. Assamese nationalists killing bengalis, trying to kick them out of assam is not acceptable, irrespective of what GoI does.

I'm not interested in filling you up on the history of assam national movement. I already did it once. Most of the territories claimed by assamese nationalists (current Assam) are not traditionally assamese even. So their actions on Bengalis is disgusting.

but this is what happens if you let people do politics on identity. that you think language politics is safe from these kind of murderious elements is what makes you stupid.

and your stupidity is why you are lashing at me. plus your delusional thinking that you can bully me online.

Killing is wrong - but assamese nationalism is also wrong ? is it wrong if assamese want to protect their demography? who is messing their demography.

The one who own the arms in that entire region is GoI and the prime responsibility of killings go to them. Thats basic commonsense. 

"irrecpective of what goi does" it is clear you give a blank check to goi. And that shameful behaviour on detention centers.

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

You really think I give twooo phucks about how you look at me raaa lol. 

Would I even bother giving a look at some dumb representatives whom you plan to send. I'm too arrogant for your kind of low grade crap. Just chill and go side and play inkaa

you obviously do give two thousand fcuks ra. that's why you think I'm a dalit. there's no other way for you to process how I'm mocking you.

yeah, how much do you make? It's been 10yrs since I retired. and you think being an office monkey is something to be arrogant about.. awwww... such low expectations from life ra. what caste are you from again? are you at the top in your caste, or at the bottom? muah!!!