NC, lennar at Geneva

Undilaemanchikalam

Friends, posting this just to help others.. 

North vallu e community lo manchiga negotiate cheysthunaru but mana Telugu people coming from other states like NJ, CA, MA and Ohio are just trusting their friends living in this area and paying the asking price by builder.. 

I saw 2 cases, a week back veedi Eastman model a north guy was able to negotiate it to $565k, two of my Telugu Tejam friends bought it for $615k, after learning about negotiation and becoming fools by paying $50k more in a span of days they are feeling disgusted, same happened with one more friend who bought Galvani model and he paid $60k more than the person who bought 2 days back. 

posting this because there are many out of state buyers coming to this community and mostly Telugu, so trying to provide some awareness..

12 hours ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

Any one bought homes here? Any feedback?

Good direction home released, skeptical on how much should I bid! Previously did $6500, didn’t get it. 

Friend of mine bought recently. I think couple of our DB members bought it also. I don’t recall their usernames.

desi crowd baga undi bayya, andukae koncham ekkuva bidding going on. If you are desperate and like the lot use your best judgement and try your luck. 

Just now, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

Friend of mine bought recently. I think couple of our DB members bought it also. I don’t recall their usernames.

desi crowd baga undi bayya, andukae koncham ekkuva bidding going on. If you are desperate and like the lot use your best judgement and try your luck. 

Moreover it is close to 401, shops, schools and daycares. So, typical Indian nature of buying homes. 

• 4 months later...

Looks like homes are released for bidding now. $35k bidding okay na..?

Lot 204 – Somerset III D (2,608) Garage Right, West Facing

·         Offers starting at $570,725

·         4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms with Downstairs Guest Suite

·         Gold Premier Package 5 with White Cabinets

·         Screen Porch, Laundry Sink, and Luxury Owner’s Bath

·         .207 AC, 9,017 S.F.

·         Estimated delivery : October 2022 

·         All selections have been selected and are final, no changes can be made

2 minutes ago, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

Looks like homes are released for bidding now. $35k bidding okay na..?

Lot 204 – Somerset III D (2,608) Garage Right, West Facing

·         Offers starting at $570,725

·         4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms with Downstairs Guest Suite

·         Gold Premier Package 5 with White Cabinets

·         Screen Porch, Laundry Sink, and Luxury Owner’s Bath

·         .207 AC, 9,017 S.F.

·         Estimated delivery : October 2022 

·         All selections have been selected and are final, no changes can be made

Very difficult question but, I will give some background and few suggestions.

1. There was crazy bidding in this community for Somerset, Norwood and few winsteads, but From last 1 months only south facing mathramae release cheysaru so they were sold for very less bid to no bid.

2. there are less than 20 homes available in Sterling collection and less than 10 for East and West direction so there is high demand for those homes. If you previously did bid and did not get it and really needs a home in this community I would recommend to be close to $40k bid for somerset, winstead aythae $20k. There is a big flaw in living room for Winstead.

3. my suggestion would be convince your family and go with south facing if you want to save some money.

4. If you are flexible with your budget go with classic collection but they are above $750k.

6 minutes ago, cisco_sastry said:

Friend of mine bought one here for 500k 2400 sq ft i guess. Its too far from 540 toll road for commute.

Inka construction avvaledu kadha 540, I think it takes more than 2 years to complete. 540 can be connected Through sunset lake road and pufoy road. E community ki Walmart, Aldi, restaurants, south lake elementary school and major day cares (like kiddie, Goddard, Montessori, Ashbridge) daggara andukae antha demand. But I agree intersection is 10-15 min far. 

57 minutes ago, All_is_well said:

1. There was crazy bidding in this community for Somerset, Norwood and few winsteads, but From last 1 months only south facing mathramae release cheysaru so they were sold for very less bid to no bid.

2. there are less than 20 homes available in Sterling collection and less than 10 for East and West direction so there is high demand for those homes. If you previously did bid and did not get it and really needs a home in this community I would recommend to be close to $40k bid for somerset, winstead aythae $20k. There is a big flaw in living room for Winstead.

3. my suggestion would be convince your family and go with south facing if you want to save some money.

4. If you are flexible with your budget go with classic collection but they are above $750k.

Thanks for the info. Friend is doing bidding for Somerset last couple times try cheysadu dorkaledu.:

9 hours ago, All_is_well said:

Winstead lo flaw enti brother, curious to know:

14 hours ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

Winstead lo flaw enti brother, curious to know:

Living room back door is incorrect location, so sectional sofa veyyalevu.

5 hours ago, All_is_well said:

Living room back door is incorrect location, so sectional sofa veyyalevu.

Good observation..