Sadhguru a conman?

BabuDEVUDU

I am always under the impression that all Gurus are fake. No enlightenment bullshit nor dimensional bullshit. But people tend to believe all the bull these Gurus state, just because they present their ideas in a way that are ridiculously senseless that people are involuntarily propelled to make sense of it, also by making use of science conveniently when ever it is needed, as if they are presenting something which is very obvious and backed by science. Also the same gurus tend to mock science to show certain level of dominance that they are superior to science. And there are some people who see the good deeds that are being done by these Gurus and start believing in their ideologies. I want to start a discussion to see what are the opinions of people on this so called Sadhguru man. I want to read each and every comment on this thread with an unbiased mind as I'm that kind of a person whom always gives the benefit of doubt to those ideas that are opposite to what I belive.

Any guru who is not renounced completely is not a guru. Sadguru has many material desires, as you said he conveniently use science and his communication skills to fool so called intelligent people who are think they are learned. He is for sure self proclaimed guru like many other bulshit gurus who tour the world and lead luxurious life. If you want to see real renounced sadhurs go to Himalayas or Pilgrimages where you can find people who left everything in search of ultimate truth and achieved to some extent.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, huma said:

Any guru who is not renounced completely is not a guru. Sadguru has many material desires, as you said he conveniently use science and his communication skills to fool so called intelligent people who are think they are learned. He is for sure self proclaimed guru like many other bulshit gurus who tour the world and lead luxurious life. If you want to see real renounced sadhurs go to Himalayas or Pilgrimages where you can find people who left everything in search of ultimate truth and achieved to some extent.

what the fcuk is ultimate truth humaaa? i know absolute truth and relative truth..never heard of ultimate truth..

4 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Different gurus have different goals… not all are the same… some promote yoga, some meditation.. some of them herbal products.. some of them Hindu philosophy.. some are backward thinking idiots.. 

as long as you are not contributing any money to them, you are fine… listen to them and take the good and leave out the bad… you can judge as much as you want.. don’t follow them blindly..

nice..baaga cheppav baa..

5 hours ago, huma said:

andaru gurus himalayas lo unte..society ni educate chesedevaru? hindu philosophy ni explain chesedevaru?

*FYI - I am not supporting Sadguru. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Ministryofbadmouth said:

what the fcuk is ultimate truth humaaa? i know absolute truth and relative truth..never heard of ultimate truth..

ento telianapppudu ela telusukuntaavu le.. take it easy

14 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Lol .. he is an intelligent person with excellent oral skills . Most of his preachings good for people who are under stress . No one forced you to follow him and he never claimed to be god . 

he is being hated by ricebags for his potential to educate gullible hindus not to get ricebagged

• Upvote 1

Emo bayya baaga matladthadu

But a commercial isha yoga asalu Nachadu 

Each course some dollars unatadi and they never release what is revenue what is amount spent on social service last ki raagi paamu rings kuda ammutaru , real estate ammutaru malli oka course tarvatha inko course ki pushing

Those yogic practices will definitely help you to keep fit and healthy ( these are from the past)

Just limit yo yogic practices,  don't involve too much