Sadhguru a conman?

BabuDEVUDU

34 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

So I analyzed him very objectively and what I found is that his teachings aren't anything new or unique, you can find several resources that preach or teach the same thing. It's just that we live in a society filled with people who have attention deficit disorder that can't focus on reading and analyzing anything for more than a few minutes. 

How many of us can go through an entire day without looking at a phone or an electronic device and just indulge ourselves in reading something? Less than 1% perhaps, so people like this guy are gaining so much prominence. I wouldn't call him a complete BS artist but he's extremely arrogant and tries to mock the ones that question some of the things he preaches, instead of being patient and trying to put forth his point he usually ends up mocking him and laughing at their face for even asking such a question, while running all around that question in order to prevent putting up a sensible answer. 

If you like people that indulge in circuitous arguments I am sure you would love the gyaan that he spreads, all in the name of Hindu jaagruthi of course. 

Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

agreed to the bold part

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

What I realized off late is that once you reach midlife (35-45 depends on the person), you look for a purpose for your life and try to look inward and go in the spiritual or devotional route or even get into FOMO mood and start visiting brothels, strip clubs and spend money on luxuries..

you start looking at these various gurus and see who you connect to… some get too devotional and lose touch with reality.. I have seen some people learning Sanskrit too bcoz of their sudden love towards heritage and culture 😄

Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

ha ha whats wrong in it 

11 hours ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

I am always under the impression that ALL Gurus are fake. No enlightenment bullshit nor dimensional bullshit. But people tend to believe all the bull these Gurus state, just because they present their ideas in a way that are ridiculously senseless that people are involuntarily propelled to make sense of it, also by making use of science conveniently when ever it is needed, as if they are presenting something which is very obvious and backed by science. Also the same gurus tend to mock science to show certain level of dominance that they are superior to science. And there are some people who see the good deeds that are being done by these Gurus and start believing in their ideologies. I want to start a discussion to see what are the opinions of people on this so called Sadhguru man. I want to read each and every comment on this thread with an unbiased mind as I'm that kind of a person whom always gives the benefit of doubt to those ideas that are opposite to what I belive.

these things come up because we are systematically trained to hate our culture. There were many guru who did great work likes of swami vivekanda, ramana maharshi. 

11 hours ago, huma said:

Any guru who is not renounced completely is not a guru. Sadguru has many material desires, as you said he conveniently use science and his communication skills to fool so called intelligent people who are think they are learned. He is for sure self proclaimed guru like many other bulshit gurus who tour the world and lead luxurious life. If you want to see real renounced sadhurs go to Himalayas or Pilgrimages where you can find people who left everything in search of ultimate truth and achieved to some extent.

Body is also material 😄 any guru has to lead material life 

5 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

these things come up because we are systematically trained to hate our culture. There were many guru who did great work likes of swami vivekanda, ramana maharshi. 

manaki avanni teliyavu Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

Sri M lanti vallu away from publicity kuda vunnaru but janalaki avemi teliyavu 

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

What I realized off late is that once you reach midlife (35-45 depends on the person), you look for a purpose for your life and try to look inward and go in the spiritual or devotional route or even get into FOMO mood and start visiting brothels, strip clubs and spend money on luxuries..

you start looking at these various gurus and see who you connect to… some get too devotional and lose touch with reality.. I have seen some people learning Sanskrit too bcoz of their sudden love towards heritage and culture 😄

Learning Sanskrit and finding love toward heritage and culture is not wrong. dont see a problem with that. much better than wasting their life on brothels/gambling & useless luxuries 

26 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

24 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

manaki avanni teliyavu Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

Sri M lanti vallu away from publicity kuda vunnaru but janalaki avemi teliyavu 

6 hours ago, summer27 said:

andaru gurus himalayas lo unte..society ni educate chesedevaru? hindu philosophy ni explain chesedevaru?

*FYI - I am not supporting Sadguru. 

ade kada baa problem. janallo unte material life lead cheyyali..alaa cheste guru kaadu antaru..cheyyakapothe evadu vinadu..basic gaa hindu philosophy ni evadu preach cheyyakoodadu.

vere religions lo preachers andaru private jets lo tirugutunnaru..mansions lo untunnaru.. country heads tho matladutunnaru kada..

1 minute ago, summer27 said:

ade kada baa problem. janallo unte material life lead cheyyali..alaa cheste guru kaadu antaru..cheyyakapothe evadu vinadu..basic gaa hindu philosophy ni evadu preach cheyyakoodadu.

vere religions lo preachers andaru private jets lo tirugutunnaru..mansions lo untunnaru.. country heads tho matladutunnaru kada..

poruginti pullakura ruchi. 

sadguru di different case ley, also basic ga when you have huge following valla life valla chethilo vundademo ani naa feeling. Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

53 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

Learning Sanskrit and finding love toward heritage and culture is not wrong. dont see a problem with that. much better than wasting their life on brothels/gambling & useless luxuries 

I didn’t say it is wrong.. I am saying that peoples perspective changes after a certain age and you start looking inward.. 

4 hours ago, maverick19 said:

He married, had child, enjoy all material standards and still proclaim to be spiritual. enduku manam sadguruni poshinchaali

19 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

You have already judged him as conman, no amount of evidence can convince you, you can live in your own world

coming back to his lectures or teachings, is it for those who want to believe not for those don't want to, he is not forcing anyone to follow him

there is no hard set rule that a saint leave the material desires completely, by the way he calls himself mystic and not a saint, Pope can live in world class mansion and yet be called spiritual leader whereas someone from Hinduism should live in Himalayas to prove they are really genuine 😆

Nenu convince avthana leda ane vishayam kuda nu cheppey inka, enduku thambi matter thelyakunda respond chesthav. 

Of course no one is forcing me or anyone to follow him. But yet people are following him in millions. And nu malla ipud "millions lo follow avthunnaru ante vaallake emayna picha follow avvadaniki" ani matladaku. There are similar events happened in the history, be it Osho or Nithyanada or some other god man. And vaalla followers lo kuda celebrities and top positions lo unna people unnaru. So that can't be used as a base to validate him.

Inka good deeds vishayaniki vasthe, it can be viewed as both ways, nijamgane funds antha good deeds/welfare programs ke use chesthunnara or just aa good deeds paiki covering aa anedi. We would not know without them revealing records of donations/sales and expenditure on welfare programs etc. So this can't be used as a base to validate him. And irrespective of the fact that whether all the donations or being used for welfare programs or not, it does not still support the fact that he is not a conman. Because even if ISHA foundation spends every single penny on the welfare programs, if he is not an enlightened one as he claims to be, then that is still a major issue as he can influence millions with his ideologies and if he tends to support some political party, that is a dangerous situation as people tend to follow the same(may not be everyone but significant % of his followers)

Lets say in a hypothetical case, Nithyanada lanti vadu aa scandal lo expose avvakunda undi unte, ippatiki several followers unde vaallu. So what if Sadhguru is similar to Nithyananda (in the sense of proclaiming that he is an enlightened one) but without involving into such scandals and stuff, will there be any way for people to ever find out his true colors? so how is this any different from the current reality/situation?

5 hours ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

Nenu convince avthana leda ane vishayam kuda nu cheppey inka, enduku thambi matter thelyakunda respond chesthav. 

Of course no one is forcing me or anyone to follow him. But yet people are following him in millions. And nu malla ipud "millions lo follow avthunnaru ante vaallake emayna picha follow avvadaniki" ani matladaku. There are similar events happened in the history, be it Osho or Nithyanada or some other god man. And vaalla followers lo kuda celebrities and top positions lo unna people unnaru. So that can't be used as a base to validate him.

Inka good deeds vishayaniki vasthe, it can be viewed as both ways, nijamgane funds antha good deeds/welfare programs ke use chesthunnara or just aa good deeds paiki covering aa anedi. We would not know without them revealing records of donations/sales and expenditure on welfare programs etc. So this can't be used as a base to validate him. And irrespective of the fact that whether all the donations or being used for welfare programs or not, it does not still support the fact that he is not a conman. Because even if ISHA foundation spends every single penny on the welfare programs, if he is not an enlightened one as he claims to be, then that is still a major issue as he can influence millions with his ideologies and if he tends to support some political party, that is a dangerous situation as people tend to follow the same(may not be everyone but significant % of his followers)

Lets say in a hypothetical case, Nithyanada lanti vadu aa scandal lo expose avvakunda undi unte, ippatiki several followers unde vaallu. So what if Sadhguru is similar to Nithyananda (in the sense of proclaiming that he is an enlightened one) but without involving into such scandals and stuff, will there be any way for people to ever find out his true colors? so how is this any different from the current reality/situation?

could you please ask all such questions to the church you follow

if you don't subscribe to church, then here is the fact, religion and money are closely related in the world we live, I dont know either if he is fraud or not, i was simply saying follow his teachings if they improve your life, do not become a cult 

second, every religious leader will have negative shades portrayed by those who dont follow him, happened to all previous leader who were preaching some form of hinduism or hindu derived teachings

now lets look at church, what happened to the Pe do priests that came up in almost all countries, it was silently hushed up, my point is there will always be negative campaigns against those who are preaching hinduism/derived teachings, you cannot find out the truth yourselves, so better to explore what to follow and what not

dont even talk about I, there is no questioning any form of teachings, they will end up in graveyard, so H is the best religion to be attackedsnagandl