Sadhguru a conman?

BabuDEVUDU

21 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

So I analyzed him very objectively and what I found is that his teachings aren't anything new or unique, you can find several resources that preach or teach the same thing. It's just that we live in a society filled with people who have attention deficit disorder that can't focus on reading and analyzing anything for more than a few minutes. 

How many of us can go through an entire day without looking at a phone or an electronic device and just indulge ourselves in reading something? Less than 1% perhaps, so people like this guy are gaining so much prominence. I wouldn't call him a complete BS artist but he's extremely arrogant and tries to mock the ones that question some of the things he preaches, instead of being patient and trying to put forth his point he usually ends up mocking him and laughing at their face for even asking such a question, while running all around that question in order to prevent putting up a sensible answer. 

If you like people that indulge in circuitous arguments I am sure you would love the gyaan that he spreads, all in the name of Hindu jaagruthi of course. 

Dopamine  addiction baa. 

3 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

could you please ask all such questions to the church you follow

if you don't subscribe to church, then here is the fact, religion and money are closely related in the world we live, I dont know either if he is fraud or not, i was simply saying follow his teachings if they improve your life, do not become a cult 

second, every religious leader will have negative shades portrayed by those who dont follow him, happened to all previous leader who were preaching some form of hinduism or hindu derived teachings

now lets look at church, what happened to the Pe do priests that came up in almost all countries, it was silently hushed up, my point is there will always be negative campaigns against those who are preaching hinduism/derived teachings, you cannot find out the truth yourselves, so better to explore what to follow and what not

dont even talk about I, there is no questioning any form of teachings, they will end up in graveyard, so H is the best religion to be attackedsnagandl

Asal em matladuthunnav ba.

First emo, evaru em cheppina nenu convince avvanu ani nuvve conclude chesesav.
Ipudemo ask such questions to the church you follow ani nannu christian ga conclude chesesav. I really wonder how come you end up with these kinda premature baseless conclusions

All I wanted to know is people's opinion on him as everyone's perspective is different and I respect that.

The question in topic is if "Sadhguru" is Conman or not. Nu emo "it is okay if pope lives in a mansion but not okay when a hindu mystic does the same, instead we expect him to live in Himalayas to be genuine" antunnav. When did I even say that since Sadhguru is leading a luxurious life, so he has to be a conman. Nu cheppedi ela undante, okadu vachi arey bin laden nijamgane chala mandi pranalaki karakudayyada ra? ani ante, Hitler inka ekkuva mandi pranalni thesadu, why don't you ask this question to him then. Ila undi nu matladedi, deniki sync lekunda. I'm not supporting the churches, I have to clarify this given the state of mind you are in.

And why are you even bringing up the Hindu religion into picture? Hinduism has got nothing to do with this topic of whether he is a conman or not. 

2 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Enduko sadguru ni nammalanipeeyadhu

Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

try to adopt the satvic diet, do meditation and yoga and please share your experiences whether those work or not. 
sadguru, ravishankar, evaraina cheppevi ave. 
vipassana inka chala vunnai kontha mandi paisal tesukoni chestaru kontha mandi paisal tesukokunda chestaru. 
common denominator for everything is you should be able to spend time; and money for some. which ppl are unwilling anduke comments 

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, huma said:

He married, had child, enjoy all material standards and still proclaim to be spiritual. enduku manam sadguruni poshinchaali

ninnu evaru poshichamanaru. fyi many gurus did have family in the past one i remember is rama krishna paramhamsa he is swami vivekananda gurus. 

10 hours ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

Nenu convince avthana leda ane vishayam kuda nu cheppey inka, enduku thambi matter thelyakunda respond chesthav. 

Of course no one is forcing me or anyone to follow him. But yet people are following him in millions. And nu malla ipud "millions lo follow avthunnaru ante vaallake emayna picha follow avvadaniki" ani matladaku. There are similar events happened in the history, be it Osho or Nithyanada or some other god man. And vaalla followers lo kuda celebrities and top positions lo unna people unnaru. So that can't be used as a base to validate him.

Inka good deeds vishayaniki vasthe, it can be viewed as both ways, nijamgane funds antha good deeds/welfare programs ke use chesthunnara or just aa good deeds paiki covering aa anedi. We would not know without them revealing records of donations/sales and expenditure on welfare programs etc. So this can't be used as a base to validate him. And irrespective of the fact that whether all the donations or being used for welfare programs or not, it does not still support the fact that he is not a conman. Because even if ISHA foundation spends every single penny on the welfare programs, if he is not an enlightened one as he claims to be, then that is still a major issue as he can influence millions with his ideologies and if he tends to support some political party, that is a dangerous situation as people tend to follow the same(may not be everyone but significant % of his followers)

Lets say in a hypothetical case, Nithyanada lanti vadu aa scandal lo expose avvakunda undi unte, ippatiki several followers unde vaallu. So what if Sadhguru is similar to Nithyananda (in the sense of proclaiming that he is an enlightened one) but without involving into such scandals and stuff, will there be any way for people to ever find out his true colors? so how is this any different from the current reality/situation?

are you asking the above for yourself or everbody? if it is for urself then try one of their programs see if it makes sense. same courses are offered cheaply depending on the city in india. i am assuming seeing youtube videos you are not clear  and somehow you are comparing to nithyananda who only talks BS IMO. there is no other way than you trying things out urself than  arguing multiple things here endlessly and not come to any conclusion.  you actually have to  do something about your doubt if you are willing. 

13 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

ninnu evaru poshichamanaru. fyi many gurus did have family in the past one i remember is rama krishna paramhamsa he is swami vivekananda gurus. 

Even Buddha had family he was infact a king, also Mahaveer too. 

veelu gautama buddha ni kuda tidatharu kavali ante; pellam pillal ni odiliesi sanayam lo kalisadu valla lives nashanam chesaru ani. 

1 hour ago, maverick19 said:

Poshinchamanna nenu poshinchanu endukante I take my decisions with my brain not others brain

4 hours ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

Asal em matladuthunnav ba.

First emo, evaru em cheppina nenu convince avvanu ani nuvve conclude chesesav.
Ipudemo ask such questions to the church you follow ani nannu christian ga conclude chesesav. I really wonder how come you end up with these kinda premature baseless conclusions

All I wanted to know is people's opinion on him as everyone's perspective is different and I respect that.

The question in topic is if "Sadhguru" is Conman or not. Nu emo "it is okay if pope lives in a mansion but not okay when a hindu mystic does the same, instead we expect him to live in Himalayas to be genuine" antunnav. When did I even say that since Sadhguru is leading a luxurious life, so he has to be a conman. Nu cheppedi ela undante, okadu vachi arey bin laden nijamgane chala mandi pranalaki karakudayyada ra? ani ante, Hitler inka ekkuva mandi pranalni thesadu, why don't you ask this question to him then. Ila undi nu matladedi, deniki sync lekunda. I'm not supporting the churches, I have to clarify this given the state of mind you are in.

And why are you even bringing up the Hindu religion into picture? Hinduism has got nothing to do with this topic of whether he is a conman or not. 

you see to blame me for concluding you with my assumptions, but the fact is you have started this thread with preconceived notion of Sadhguru being conman or not

Your question should be is "are Sadhgurus teachings credible"

first learn to frame a question is diplomatic way before expecting the so called assumptions from my end too

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

you see to blame me for concluding you with my assumptions, but the fact is you have started this thread with preconceived notion of Sadhguru being conman or not

Your question should be is "are Sadhgurus teachings credible"

first learn to frame a question is diplomatic way before expecting the so called assumptions from my end too

matter thelyakunda judge chese vadini emantaro ne imagination ke vadilesthunna.
My post is to know the opinions of people on Sadhguru, not whether his teachings work or not. 
Pettina topic ki related ga post cheykunda ededo post chesi malla question ye wrong ne answer ye right antav endhi mawa
idekkadi sodhyam ra mawa

4 hours ago, maverick19 said:

are you asking the above for yourself or everbody? if it is for urself then try one of their programs see if it makes sense. same courses are offered cheaply depending on the city in india. i am assuming seeing youtube videos you are not clear  and somehow you are comparing to nithyananda who only talks BS IMO. there is no other way than you trying things out urself than  arguing multiple things here endlessly and not come to any conclusion.  you actually have to  do something about your doubt if you are willing. 

Does not matter if his methods work or not.
He claims to be an enlightened one and if he is not, then irrespective of the fact whether his methods work or not, he is not eligible to speak on various topics which are not even backed by science, cause since millions are following him and it is highly likely at least significant % of his followers will get influenced by his ideologies. 

And since you have asked, just an FYI, I am planning to take the inner engineering course as I see a lot of people who seems to have taken the course are swearing by it that it works and transformed their lives. Just waiting for the right time to visit India with all these travel ban restrictions and no I don't wanna take the online course.

44 minutes ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

Does not matter if his methods work or not.
He claims to be an enlightened one and if he is not, then irrespective of the fact whether his methods work or not, he is not eligible to speak on various topics which are not even backed by science, cause since millions are following him and it is highly likely at least significant % of his followers will get influenced by his ideologies. 

And since you have asked, just an FYI, I am planning to take the inner engineering course as I see a lot of people who seems to have taken the course are swearing by it that it works and transformed their lives. Just waiting for the right time to visit India with all these travel ban restrictions and no I don't wanna take the online course.

Since you have intention to take that course i would say courses matter most. the science that we know today is all western and we are trained in believing that is real science because of our colonial education and general disdain toward our culture, achievements  that was cultured within us for centuries mostly by British. But we dont know or told is many well known scientists (telsa,bohr..etc) after a certain stage  in carrier were drawn towards our ancient science. theories presented in them converge with western science now after few thousands of years.  western science is not end all be all it is evolving. All i am saying general/western science is  not the only science. look at the below article. I saw many pod casts of scientists who talk on the same lines. 

Science Blurring its Edges into Spirit: The Quantum Path to Ātma 

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0305829818782862