Dont move back to India ever

veerigadu

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Kaani caste matuku naa nethhina pettukuni vuregutha ekkadunna antunna veerigadu.

Its my identity. I cant renounce it. I can convert into different religion if I want. I can change by citizenshipppppp. But cassette and family roots are permanent. 

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

India per capita GDP per citizen is 11 times lower than a vomerican. Thats a lot. Vomerica rank is 9 and India is at 155th spot in the whole world. 

Individually you might have some money now in India, but your next generations will still have to share the resources with 1.4 billion people over there. Entha develop ayina population control lekpaothe budidhaaa lo posinna pannereee...There are too many stake holders. 

nannu 10ngakandi with your national pride and bakth mentality. I'm speaking only from economic perspective. Individual preferences will vary of course. 

population plateau hitting le bro anta tension padaku.

if youre smart and hard working and have been to the us already, you have enough capital to break the initial resistance to be successful in india. and by being in india you can live life like its a celebration. all of this is if youre smart, hard working and brave enough press restart.

Just now, veerigadu said:

Its a prosperity of all chitizens combined. 

ippudu adi kaadu ani evaru annaru; 
nuvvu GDP basis meeda India ni US ni compare chesi cheppav; but I said its nothing to do with quality of life unless individual net worth is ain't something. Moving to India or staying in US ane thread nuvvu esindii doesn't include quality of life as well. one can still live in US and be poor struggle everyday to make ends meet. 

In US if an household Income can be 50K; they still struggle but the same household income per say 50K USD in India enjoys more in terms of quality of life; 

as a matter end of the day GDP, Per capita income doesn't matter to me. 

46 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Its my identity. I cant renounce it. I can convert into different religion if I want. I can change by citizenshipppppp. But cassette and family roots are permanent. 

You cant renounce it ? seriously ?

1 hour ago, ysshakeela said:

Mari mana kulapolla sangathi yeenti? Reddy kaani Reddy ainatuvanti aa Yerikala Yesu Reddy gaadi matta kudusthu bathakalsindheena?

Leaving that Cheddi aspect, the Per Capita Income do not give too clear picture of the real scenario. For example, being an Yesu Reddy, you have 1 million people ready to suck your d!ck. If you throw money, there are millions willing to capture. Thats the luxury you can enjoy if you are in top 10% of the earnings band in India. Which is quiet easy given you earn at least 2-3 lakhs per annum.

You will not find that luxury in USA.  You can be a Yesu Reddy but still get the votes from Hindu SC, Hindu ST, Reddy converted christian, christian converted Reddy, Yerikala Reddy, BC Reddy, SC Reddy, ST Reddy, Konda Reddy, Matta Reddy, Chembu Reddy, Madiga Reddy, Mala Reddy castes combined.

YesuTeddies GDP ento mari? atleast danni choosi aina valtademo back, telladi vadili 10gina H1B 10gina India ne barinchaali ilanti daridrulani.. no wonder its GDP sucks 

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

neeku Yesu Reddy ee gathi.. not sure what you will be proud of

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

India per capita GDP per citizen is 11 times lower than a vomerican. Thats a lot. Vomerica rank is 9 and India is at 155th spot in the whole world. 

Individually you might have some money now in India, but your next generations will still have to share the resources with 1.4 billion people over there. Entha develop ayina population control lekpaothe budidhaaa lo posinna pannereee...There are too many stake holders. 

nannu 10ngakandi with your national pride and bakth mentality. I'm speaking only from economic perspective. Individual preferences will vary of course. 

Arey eri ga asalu GDP ki mana own earnings ki link enti ra kuyya. Country rich ayethe nevvu cheppe lekka prakaram andaru rich avvalega? Baaga mandukotti threads vestavara nevvu?

2 hours ago, ysshakeela said:

Best example is Switzerland. It has one of the highest PerCapita but the life literally sucks for every Swiss.

Also American GDP is like a Telugu persons software CV. It 90% fake always all the time. Nearly half of the GDP of USA has been spent on Military & Defense, which are spent outside USA. Also the Dollar value is highly subjected to speculation. Its a speculative currency. When adjusted to real GDP, a lot of nations in the world will have more Per Capita than USA.

Ee pichi reddy gaadiki antha brain leedhule vodileeyi.

Life sucks in Swiss ahh? I never heard that before 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

yo bro - home loan emayyindi. 0.99% 50years locked in fixed rate negotiate chestunnava leda?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dabbakai said:

ippudu adi kaadu ani evaru annaru; 
nuvvu GDP basis meeda India ni US ni compare chesi cheppav; but I said its nothing to do with quality of life unless individual net worth is ain't something. Moving to India or staying in US ane thread nuvvu esindii doesn't include quality of life as well. one can still live in US and be poor struggle everyday to make ends meet. 

In US if an household Income can be 50K; they still struggle but the same household income per say 50K USD in India enjoys more in terms of quality of life; 

as a matter end of the day GDP, Per capita income doesn't matter to me. 

I was talking about nations. Not sure why you are factoring about individuals here. That’s out of context here. Anyways chill. Let’s deny what we don’t like concept tho Ala mundhuuuki podham anna. That works for us