Dont move back to India ever

veerigadu

58 minutes ago, sri_sri999 said:

Arey eri ga asalu GDP ki mana own earnings ki link enti ra kuyya. Country rich ayethe nevvu cheppe lekka prakaram andaru rich avvalega? Baaga mandukotti threads vestavara nevvu?

Who said a nations prosperity is equally shared by all citizens. It gives a platform and you have to do your point to be part of it. Average billionaires in United States and India compare cheyyi. Average income, average spending on anything. You will have an answer. You name it. Prosperity of its citizens annanuu it doesn’t mean it’s equally distributed analeee. Intlo kusumteee ye desham la ayinaaa M kudavalsindheee. But chill raaa meeruu lii888 thersukondii

4 hours ago, veerigadu said:

India per capita GDP per citizen is 11 times lower than a vomerican. Thats a lot. Vomerica rank is 9 and India is at 155th spot in the whole world. 

Individually you might have some money now in India, but your next generations will still have to share the resources with 1.4 billion people over there. Entha develop ayina population control lekpaothe budidhaaa lo posinna pannereee...There are too many stake holders. 

nannu 10ngakandi with your national pride and bakth mentality. I'm speaking only from economic perspective. Individual preferences will vary of course. 

Ide india lo...oka Ambani, oka biyani, oka sobhan babu earned...

5 hours ago, veerigadu said:

India per capita GDP per citizen is 11 times lower than a vomerican. Thats a lot. Vomerica rank is 9 and India is at 155th spot in the whole world. 

Individually you might have some money now in India, but your next generations will still have to share the resources with 1.4 billion people over there. Entha develop ayina population control lekpaothe budidhaaa lo posinna pannereee...There are too many stake holders. 

nannu 10ngakandi with your national pride and bakth mentality. I'm speaking only from economic perspective. Individual preferences will vary of course. 

Even if you have 100 crores in india , the quality of life is pretty poor

There are no public parks to take a walk through , no safety unless you have connections ,  most cities do not have 24 hour water connections , traffic jams , pollution , etc 

Its not just the money , everything is below par

25 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

There are no public parks to take a walk through , no safety unless you have connections ,  most cities do not have 24 hour water connections , traffic jams , pollution , etc 

Slummy fellow is realizing truths. But still wants more bjp more congress and more delhi in his life.

I think GDP is misguided … it is calculated assuming the overall worth is equally divided among the whole population of the country whereas the reality is that the small % of rich people take a major portion of that… also, for $1000, you get much less stuff in US than in India or any other developing country… if equally divided, we won’t have poverty…

as the resources are finite, the demand would be more in the future due to population growth and thus the value of it will increase exponentially… one acre land 10 years ago 10L unte, ippudu ekkada kuda 1Cr ki thakkuva land ledu… 

4 hours ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

Life sucks in Swiss ahh? I never heard that before 

Top 10 happiest nations lo Canada okati if you have frnds and family ask them how happy they are 

7 hours ago, JackSeal said:

You anti national … do you know who invented zero, first surgery, first ✈️ … population explosion is due to pissfuls and godi is getting population control bill 

anta 

Same story with a lot of anti-bhakths, no? India or infact prapancham lo ekkada negative jariginaa Modi, Shah, BJP, RSS anadam choosa ee db lo, dondhu dondhe.. 

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

I was talking about nations. Not sure why you are factoring about individuals here. That’s out of context here. Anyways chill. Let’s deny what we don’t like concept tho Ala mundhuuuki podham anna. That works for us 

I don’t deny any of your points here my only point is manam g rakali kada end of the day India aina US aina 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

100 Crores net worth vunna India lo QOL below par antava 

whats this bs?

you live where you find work. and if you are smart and driven, you'll do work that excites you. and you'll meet people that excite/frustrate/intimidate you and push you to do even better.

Otherwise you'll sit at home like me with nothing to do, looking at gdp figures, real estate trends and all bs pretending to know how to connect those macro indicators to make sense of the world you live in. To get that slight advantage over others. Since most of the world is dumb, sometimes it does work, and I get to pretend like I'm some genius coz i made money without actually working for it.

but dude, none of that matters. Whether you live in US, India, Somalia.. none of it matters. What matters is what you do. and if you like yourself or hate yourself. I hate myself.

it looks like you are deluded about yourself, since you are too clueless to actually hate yourself. stop posting crap man. Where you live matters zilch. All those tax calculations you make amount to nothing. Sign up for a math/sci/eng PhD, and pls don't inflict your half baked opinions on the world.. :(

39 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

hmmm.. what's QoL? sounds like mindless chatter in an upper middle class home full of overachieving clueless fcuks who have nothing else to do.

QoL is great in every nation, including India, if you get along with the crowd. If you stand out, you're better of moving to somewhere where you are comfortable with the crowd.

Indian QoL I don't know. I live in slums. and I don't like it that much. I'm looking to move out. But I'm sure I won't fit into anywhere I move to. I'm fcuked. my QoL will suck even if I live in the priciest suburb or a fine apartment in Manhattan.

46 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

btw, if you are a muslim in India.. you are fcuked. 1000cr also cannot save you.

ask @Raven_Raeyes who pretends like he's fan of Owaisi for fun. weird way to flex anti islamic rhetoric with some giggles.