Dont move back to India ever

veerigadu

10 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

why are people still having kids? hehe..

Its perfectly possible to have an hour of tennis for yourself in every club in chennai, unless you are a newbie who needs to wait for trainer to turn up, and take turns with a dozen others like you, for a hit with him.

a lot of townships have their own courts. badminton clubs have sprung up in every street. even squash clubs are more in number these days.

clean park.. hmmm..  may be not. but India offers home advantage and combine that with upper caste networks, one can make a killing if one is up for the ride in India, instead of slaving away in the US for a salary.

pareldhu ro koncham burra vaaduthunnav.

7 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Indians Canada or USA vachi India lo unnattu bathakali ankunta Ekada aina happy undaleru. The Canadians I know are quite happy and proud of their country probably aah stats alanti vallavemo 

16 hours ago, Ellen said:

Nen ponu GDP high unna lekunna edi ela unna ikade sasta 

why?

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

pareldhu ro koncham burra vaaduthunnav.

did I tell you that my first instinct is to burn those townships?

but since I don't want civilization to collapse, and also don't want people to hunt me down kill me like a dog, I refrain from acting on that instinct and just imagine sh1t in my cowardly brain.

since humans are disgusting and crap and mostly disingenuous (including your fav telugu humans), I'm working on a neural chip that activates the empathy hormone/gene (if there's one such) and keeps assholes like CBN/Stalin/Modi out of public office and out of civilized life.

Imagine people simply burning rich people's homes for fun? how awesome would that be? Now don't pretend like I'm saying something radical. It happened in your fav China. They didn't lie (like you do) about wanting a better life, and support landholding farmers and their social privileges by pointing at brahmins privilege.

They acted on it, by burning the farmer's lands. haha..

On 12/21/2021 at 12:49 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

Imagine people simply burning rich people's homes for fun? how awesome would that be? Now don't pretend like I'm saying something radical. It happened in your fav China. They didn't lie (like you do) about wanting a better life, and support landholding farmers and their social privileges by pointing at brahmins privilege.

They acted on it, by burning the farmer's lands. haha..

Just because you are convinced your intentions are pure does not give you a license to be ignorant and spread falsehoods. The entire thought process you built on agricultural communities is simply false but you are too proud to revise your opinion. The landholding farmers are also land tilling farmers in andhra. Anyone who relies on his own hardwork cannot be part of casteist or fascist mode of society. he may ignorantly support it sometimes or imagine it benefits him but he is not part of it.

Most of kostha caste pride is tribalistic pride based on a sense of achievement (our guy is top film star and top politican etc). It is not the toxic soul draining castesim of brahminism.

THis does not mean it is blameless - it is annoying/irritating and sometimes dangerous - but far less of a threat and easily solvable.

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Just because you are convinced your intentions are pure does not give you a license to be ignorant and spread falsehoods. The entire thought process you built on agricultural communities is simply false but you are too proud to revise your opinion. The landholding farmers are also land tilling farmers in andhra. Anyone who relies on his own hardwork cannot be part of casteist or fascist mode of society. he may ignorantly support it sometimes or imagine it benefits him but he is not part of it.

Most of kostha caste pride is tribalistic pride based on a sense of achievement (our guy is top film star and top politican etc). It is not the toxic soul draining castesim of brahminism.

THis does not mean it is blameless - it is annoying/irritating and sometimes dangerous - but far less of a threat and easily solvable.

Okay _-_