VA vs Austin,TX

sharr

1 minute ago, anna_gari_maata said:

anni perfect for families ... lakes untayi bane

first lo masth untayi facilities, weather, roads etc...

but gradually antha money money money untadi evaditho matladina

2 minutes ago, sharr said:

Why? Fairfax,VA chuttu places waste aa??

Manolla hawa baguntundi bro ask @Raven_Raeyes if you want. 

Mana TANA poorva adhyakshulu Sri sri sri Satish Vemana gaaru akkada nunde ala "manallu" chaala mandi untaru TANA sabhalu baaga jaruguthayi. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Manolla hawa baguntundi bro ask @Raven_Raeyes if you want. 

Mana TANA poorva adhyakshulu Sri sri sri Satish Vemana gaaru akkada nunde ala "manallu" chaala mandi untaru TANA sabhalu baaga jaruguthayi. 

manollu and pagollu iru vargalu ippudu costs bharincha leka NC Atlanta paripotunnaru

33 minutes ago, sharr said:

Tax and housing chuste tempting ga undi Austin ante. That's why asking.

Not worth at the expense of your peace of mind brother +_(

31 minutes ago, AverageDesiGuy said:

Austin , VA is ** up with Desi uncles and aunties who does not want to change.

you'll find botta/potta uncles who are almost zombies with weird mindset, behavior,  culture, politics in TX cities mostly in DFW/Houston that you don't find in any other place on the planet.

If TX is the only option left, then its better to move to Chennai and bear people there in case if chennai is the only option after TX cities. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, sharr said:

All, need a suggestion. My employer has offices in Austin and Arlington,VA. I am planning to settle down in a place with my wife. No kids. We want to move to a place that has lots of outdoor activities.  No specifications regarding Indian crowd. What do you suggest? 

TIA

VA anyday ::.:

kids ayyaka schools are also super good in VA … East coast in general 

15 minutes ago, Forgive_Me said:

Not worth at the expense of your piece of mind brother +_(

you'll find botta/potta uncles who are almost zombies with weird mindset, behavior,  culture, politics in TX cities mostly in DFW/Houston that you don't find in any other place on the planet.

If TX is the only option left, then its better to move to Chennai and bear people there in case if chennai is the only option after TX cities. 

True … VA is good 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Forgive_Me said:

💯% true 

20 minutes ago, Forgive_Me said:

Give me some examples baa, curious to know 

32 minutes ago, AverageDesiGuy said:

Austin , VA is ** up with Desi uncles and aunties who does not want to change.

Austin tempting annavantey you are out of your mind bro … it’s waste city for the money you put …oka 2 years back was good … VA is far better 

• Upvote 1

Just now, quickgun_murugun said:

Austin tempting annavantey you are out of your mind bro … it’s waste city for the money you put …oka 2 years back was good … VA is far better 

Avu kaka nuvvu moving to Dallasupuram annavu appatlo leka inka Denver la ne settled aa

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Avu kaka nuvvu moving to Dallasupuram annavu appatlo leka inka Denver la ne settled aa

Denver is home.. Dallas is office types kaka … Frisco lo unna prasthuthaniki .. trying to make it home!