Christopher sukku

JustChill_Mama

5 hours ago, AWS said:

You see this point in entire movie?

why don’t you come up with flaw less commercial realistic plot?

It’s impossible to put commercial and realistic words place next to each other

at least sukumar did it at his best in telugu 

lot of people comparing with KGF (praising kgf), I am also fan of kgf but that movie is not realistic but pushpa is bit more realistic than kgf (even in songs,  like deera Deere song with lot of literature comparing to bidda idi naa  adda common man words ) just an example of realistic taking

Bhayya. As it us kgf template ane nenu kuda anta. Naku peddha goppaga anipinchaledhu except that realistic characters. Dhantlo kuda mangalam sreenu & other villains ni vp Lu chesadu. It’s not a great writing. Hero elevations kosam cinema entha Rod ayina chudali ankunte thappa you can’t even watch it second time. Sukumar overrated director same like Rajamouli. 

1 minute ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Inka realistic ante…

Oka day to day labor owner mundhu kurchi lo kalu meedha kaleskoni kusuntada? Sare kusunnadu… pani manesadu… 

Nalugu ralleskoni police force ni pampinchesthe vallu ellipotharu just galloki bullets pelchesi… sare vellaru ankundham lorry load unna wood ni Oka bavi or gunta loki thosesthe police erri pappallaga vethakkunda just veedini arrest chesi lopalesthara?

sare police dhed gallu ankundham… Oka Dam lo dhungalu vesesthe almost like 20-30C mall antha mandhu police Lu vocchi … just pushpa gadni pattukoni assal em chesadanedhi vodhilesthara? Atleast vethakara akkadokadu ikkadokadu 

minister gadu Oka nishan gadu cheppe pulihora kaburlu nammi just like that trading syndicate appajepthada? Vadu gujarath nunch iagarwal, Bihar nunchi shinde…. Bengal nunchi bhattacharya anagane minister 

Sontham lo Sunil la” inko 4 peddha peddha perlu chepthe dhaduskuntadu mangalam” 

BabyishAccurateGangesdolphin-max-1mb.gif

ani icchesthada syndicate. Assal ekkada realistic story bhayya adhi … hero elevations kosam pakkana characters Annitini peelchi pippi chesi… edho sodhi sentiment inti peru perutho….. pettadam thappa

Baaa AA gaadi 90mm rod ki baaga hurt ayunattunnav 😜😜

Just now, LadiesTailor said:

Baaa AA gaadi 90mm rod ki baaga hurt ayunattunnav 😜😜

Movie ok baa… manollu aa cinema ni realistic antene hurting ga undhi 😂😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Movie ok baa… manollu aa cinema ni realistic antene hurting ga undhi 😂😂

Haha locations costumes lantivi realistic ani kavi bhavam emo 😜

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, AWS said:

You see this point in entire movie?

why don’t you come up with flaw less commercial realistic plot?

It’s impossible to put commercial and realistic words place next to each other

at least sukumar did it at his best in telugu 

lot of people comparing with KGF (praising kgf), I am also fan of kgf but that movie is not realistic but pushpa is bit more realistic than kgf (even in songs,  like deera Deere song with lot of literature comparing to bidda idi naa  adda common man words ) just an example of realistic taking

imo i do not have issues with these silly flaws...agree all movies have this kind of flaws...no big deal.. 

the movie concept was good, but what lacked is to take it or lead it in the right way, first half those secenss between leads or between AA and rashmika is kind of BS... the writing was no good,,the love scenes between leads didtnt strike to the audience atleast to me...then rashmika out of blue knocs his door middle of the night and asks AA to marry her and she also says that shes going to sleep with that villain...totally BS scenes,... 

coming to villains, the intro was good, but he failed to focus and give good importance to any one of them villains..

those yerrachandam throwing in reservoir was funny and hilarious in a way.... climax is pure sh1t.... wastd fahad also..

most of the time only AA is on screen, emotions scenes didnt work out,,,

everyone was prasing AA for his hard work, even sukku gives this character to sampoornesh babu also, he will also look like raw smuggler, with that huge beard and hair... and little gym body... :)  AA did not do any big, however we have to appreciate the hard work he put on to this film, he smart accepting this role, for his own better future..this is my opinion, and i am not a fan to any hero...just a movie lover 

i liked rangasthalam, jagadam, arya, arya 2, naaanaku prematho, but this one sukku failed... 

11 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

imo i do not have issues with these silly flaws...agree all movies have this kind of flaws...no big deal.. 

the movie concept was good, but what lacked is to take it or lead it in the right way, first half those secenss between leads or between AA and rashmika is kind of BS... the writing was no good,,the love scenes between leads didtnt strike to the audience atleast to me...then rashmika out of blue knocs his door middle of the night and asks AA to marry her and she also says that shes going to sleep with that villain...totally BS scenes,... 

coming to villains, the intro was good, but he failed to focus and give good importance to any one of them villains..

those yerrachandam throwing in reservoir was funny and hilarious in a way.... climax is pure sh1t.... wastd fahad also..

most of the time only AA is on screen, emotions scenes didnt work out,,,

everyone was prasing AA for his hard work, even sukku gives this character to sampoornesh babu also, he will also look like raw smuggler, with that huge beard and hair... and little gym body... :)  AA did not do any big, however we have to appreciate the hard work he put on to this film, he smart accepting this role, for his own better future..this is my opinion, and i am not a fan to any hero...just a movie lover 

i liked rangasthalam, jagadam, arya, arya 2, naaanaku prematho, but this one sukku failed... 

I agree with some of your points but I don’t think direction department failed. It’s not a  routine easy commercial telugu script like what other top directors like koratala and 3vokram usually take up. 

next regarding villains intro vs ending is unfortunately true for a lot of movies across languages. Enni movies lo sudden ga last lo villain realize ayipoyi manchodi ga maarataadu or hero chethilo easy ga chastadu. Even bahubali2 lo after all the hype in first part bhallaldev gaadini picha silly and powerless gane choopinchaaru.

6 minutes ago, vachesa said:

I agree with some of your points but I don’t think direction department failed. It’s not a  routine easy commercial telugu script like what other top directors like koratala and 3vokram usually take up. 

next regarding villains intro vs ending is unfortunately true for a lot of movies across languages. Enni movies lo sudden ga last lo villain realize ayipoyi manchodi ga maarataadu or hero chethilo easy ga chastadu. Even bahubali2 lo after all the hype in first part bhallaldev gaadini picha silly and powerless gane choopinchaaru.

not routine aa... hero loving heroine not routine aaa bro ... those scenes between leads is plan bs, oka scene kooda pandaledu, prathi movie lo undeve e scenes hero trying to impress heroine, e movie lo enduko aa scenes emotional ga carry avvaleda anpinchindi.... and same i felt with hero/yerra chandanam/and villains... ekkdo edo miss iyindhi for sure..chinna chetlu kottukune vadu don ela avtadu scenes didnt work properly,.. oka interval fight konchem heroism elevaation la anipinchindi,,,but that scene wasnt just not enough kadha to show hero as don... malli inko pakka mother sentiment,,, surname scene worked out well, but ekkado adi miss iyindi,,.. chinnapadu his co brother humilate chestaru hero ni appudu ante pillodu emi cheyaledu,,when grown also emi cheyaledu aa ajay ni,,, oka scene lo evarni vadili pettanu antadu..ani lakuntaanu antadu,,,endo endo....thats why i mentioned direction failed, and narration failed, and also chemisty between leads hero heroine asala bagaoledu...JMO

bahubali lo ballaaladeva is purely good man,, powerless ekkda choopincharu,,,,although im not a fan of rajamoli movies he did showed rana as perfect and strong villain.. silly ekkada anpinchindi asalu...and that climax fight in BB2 itselft is 15-20 mins fight,,, villain powerful lekapothey antha pedda fight enduku pedthadu director... 

2 hours ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Oka day to day labor owner mundhu kurchi lo kalu meedha kaleskoni kusuntada? Sare kusunnadu… pani manesadu…

To show character’s attitude….

2 hours ago, Kakynada said:

those yerrachandam throwing in reservoir was funny and hilarious in a way.

To show character’s smartness, timing and accuracy… in quick time…. Idhi web series kadhu kadha…

2 hours ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Oka Dam lo dhungalu vesesthe almost like 20-30C mall antha mandhu police Lu vocchi … just pushpa gadni pattukoni assal em chesadanedhi vodhilesthara?

2 minutes ago, reality said:

To show character’s smartness, timing and accuracy… in quick time…. Idhi web series kadhu kadha…

• Haha 1