Laya working as lead consultant for Wipro and Apple?

Raazu

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

This is all ridiculous… I studied there and she is in my batch(different branch though)… she is multi talented yet she was very nice, down to earth and studied very well even though she missed classes a lot.. few people used to make comments initially but later that stopped… I think she stopped coming to college after two years as the college didn’t allow her any exemptions from attending classes… she wrote the exams privately in another college… one of my friends kids are learning dance from her now… 

What you said is matching what I said. That ragging part is 100% true as one of my frens worked as lecturer in VRSEC that time. The ragging was very bad those days. Non-commode ladies ni prost*tes laaga treat cheeseevaallu. Only Royal caste people had to sit in front benches. Separate toilets and separate spaces in canteens used to be there. Also the food messes were different for Royal caste. The mens hostel warden Subbayya, who used to teach ECE used to encourage commodes to do the ragging. He was arranging different times for different castes in college hostel mess. 

3 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

What you said is matching what I said. That ragging part is 100% true as one of my frens worked as lecturer in VRSEC that time. The ragging was very bad those days. Non-commode ladies ni prost*tes laaga treat cheeseevaallu. Only Royal caste people had to sit in front benches. Separate toilets and separate spaces in canteens used to be there. Also the food messes were different for Royal caste. The mens hostel warden Subbayya, who used to teach ECE used to encourage commodes to do the ragging. He was arranging different times for different castes in college hostel mess. 

Ragging used to be separate for K’s and Non K’s… K’s don’t talk to or rag non K’s… they live in their own world… there are few guys in my class with whom I never talked in those 4 years.. girls, forget it..

may be laya had some attention as she was popular.. separate tables in canteen is correct.. separate bathrooms is wrong… we had separate freshers parties.. first bench seating for K’s was there initially for a couple of months but changed after they started roll number based seating.. ragging was not that bad.. it was kinda fun.. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, tables said:

Nee yenkamma … ame apple lo chestada ane question ki last ki kulam commodes deggara end chesaru kada raa…

Shakki enti idhi intha hatred emina kummara vallu ninnu? 

13 hours ago, Raazu said:

Kastam face bagunte, acting kuda ravali ga.. Radha daughters were not successful 

Jeevitha daughter was not successful 

unless they get chances despite Flops …

evo rendu mudu small movies tesindii ga alage continue avtado emo 

12 hours ago, ysshakeela said:

She studied BTech in Siddhardha Engineering College, VJA. Joined CSE in 1999. The commodes really rafed her. She went and complained to the Principal Narsayya. He told that its Royal Commode College and any women who is non-commode should undergo the torture. I think she discontinued BTech there. The first question she faced during raghing was “what is the size of Venu?” Her costar in Swayamvaram movie. When she complained the same to the Principal, he said its the way we show our caste domination in colleges across Krishna/Guntur dists. Goosebumps for @futureofandhra dude

B ra size entha ani adigaru ani talk; NTR-1.gif

2 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

B ra size entha ani adigaru ani talk; NTR-1.gif

Yes bro, baaga hurt ayyindhanta...I had a lecturer friend who was working there. She took him together to make the complaint as it happened in front of him. The Commode caste lecturers did not back her up as she is a Non-commode.

The Principal Narsayya also gave very poor response after asking her "Surname".

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Shakki enti idhi intha hatred emina kummara vallu ninnu? 

Same to same baa.. mana Pakka DB lo 23,May,2019 nundi ee roozu varaku yeedupulu choosthoone vunna..

Appatlo meemu, ippudu meeru. Anthe theeda.

• Sad 1