Kajal vs Samantha - correct ga cheppaadu 👌👌

TrishaManiac

9 minutes ago, TrishaManiac said:

Confident and expressive alanti t-shirt eskunte...fake feminist batch veellantha

That is not confidence that is frustration .

chay and others don’t give a fu ck to her anymore 

i want to see a day when chay marries a rich beautiful girl and sam turns herself into a crazy maniac with jealousy and posts dumb quotes on social media like a 

immature arrogant and dumb human

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

I don't respect anyone. But chay notlo velu pettina korakadu annattu buildup isthunnaru.

Which I don't buy at all.

He himself said it was her decision and she walked away

what could have went wrong ? Kids ? Exposing ?

clearly chay doesn’t look like a guy who harasses his wife or ill treats her, if that’s the case we would all know by now . not even a single rumor(directly or indirectly) on his behavior . That rules out

my guess is she walked away after reasonable demands were made

15 minutes ago, RENT said:

He himself said it was her decision and she walked away

what could have went wrong ? Kids ? Exposing ?

clearly chay doesn’t look like a guy who harasses his wife or ill treats her, if that’s the case we would all know by now . not even a single rumor(directly or indirectly) on his behavior . That rules out

my guess is she walked away after reasonable demands were made

A guy could have reputation of a washed pearl and still be an asshole to his wife. It is very hard to judge the relationship between a husband and wife. It is sensitive, intimate and complicated. All I am trying to say is not to judge a book by it's cover. Chay silent kabatti he is not at fault- I disagree with this statement.

55 minutes ago, RENT said:

Fu ck u fu cking fuc ani tshirts eskomantavu 

People do a lot of crazy siht when depressed or while coping up. It is normal and human.

Being celebrities, they are judged for every smirk and quirk which is unfortunate.

2 hours ago, RENT said:

That is not confidence that is frustration .

chay and others don’t give a fu ck to her anymore 

i want to see a day when chay marries a rich beautiful girl and sam turns herself into a crazy maniac with jealousy and posts dumb quotes on social media like a 

immature arrogant and dumb human

May be she deserves it. Or may be it happens cause you really wanted. What do you gonna get out of that ? 

3 hours ago, DalchanChekka said:

I don't respect anyone. But chay notlo velu pettina korakadu annattu buildup isthunnaru.

Which I don't buy at all.

Most of the hate is because 'Manodi' ki divorce icche antha dhairyam vachinda ani

On 4/23/2022 at 3:51 AM, Kakynada said:

celebrity ithey personal vishyalu kooda bayataki vastayi ga automatic ga...

Alaa em ledu bro. They can keep lot of things secret.

how much do we know about top class celebs personal lives ?

only cheap publicity stunts chese Samantha lanti Ps vi thappa 

• Upvote 1

On 4/24/2022 at 10:42 PM, DalchanChekka said:

A guy could have reputation of a washed pearl and still be an asshole to his wife. It is very hard to judge the relationship between a husband and wife. It is sensitive, intimate and complicated. All I am trying to say is not to judge a book by it's cover. Chay silent kabatti he is not at fault- I disagree with this statement.

he likely cheated on her.

On 4/24/2022 at 1:12 PM, DalchanChekka said:

Akko salle inka

4 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Inthakiii aaa  kajal praising gif tweet sesindhiii yevaruuu? And why Samantha is mad. Who is this petrol star? @Swatkat please enlighten me on this lathkor topic 

Etlanti latkhor topics nenu chudanu. Light eskoni room lo enlighten avvu.