Body fat %

Sarvapindi

1 minute ago, Sarvapindi said:

40% undi va…how to reduce ..

Stop eating 

jokes aside it’s a long journey , there are no shortcuts . Slowly reduce quantity and be mindful what you eat . 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

40% undi va…how to reduce ..

did you check your cholesterol level bro?

start workout and maintain proper diet bro...

34 minutes ago, Shameless said:

did you check your cholesterol level bro?

start workout and maintain proper diet bro...

cheyale bro..mandu tagocha ba..diet workout started already…

17 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

cheyale bro..mandu tagocha ba..diet workout started already…

better check your cholesterol levels first bro...neeku swimming ishtam unte better go for it bro...usual ga most people feel lazy to run and/or do cardio exercises...I am not an alcoholic drinker, so no idea bro...

I am not fat thought but my body fat 35% some time back and has cholesterol too...was placed on atorvastatin for a few months...eventually I lost 30 lbs and now gained again 10 lbs but muscle...working out regularly and maintaining lean body with shape...the only part I need to work on is my abs but not getting motivation to start...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Shameless said:

better check your cholesterol levels first bro...neeku swimming ishtam unte better go for it bro...usual ga most people feel lazy to run and/or do cardio exercises...I am not an alcoholic drinker, so no idea bro...

I am not fat thought but my body fat 35% some time back and has cholesterol too...was placed on atorvastatin for a few months...eventually I lost 30 lbs and now gained again 10 lbs but muscle...working out regularly and maintaining lean body with shape...the only part I need to work on is my abs but not getting motivation to start...

atorvastatin ante endi ba…30 lbs enni days lo tagginav

2 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

2 months pattindhi bro...complete ga food manesina...food one time a day (just roti with curry and light mexican food) and mixed nuts thinevadini...

Atorvastatin is used together with a proper diet to lower cholesterol and triglyceride (fats) levels in the blood. This medicine may help prevent medical problems (eg, chest pain, heart attack, or stroke) that are caused by fats clogging the blood vessels.

3 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

statins are used to reduce cholesterol but have many side effects.

If you're young, go natural uncle