Any cheaper way of sending 5kg to Hyd ? Fedex/DHLs pelutunnai cost !

neethy

1 hour ago, neethy said:

Any cheaper way of sending 5kg to Hyd ? Fedex/DHLs pelutunnai cost !

Find a person who is going to india (your city) and add a extra suitcase and pay for it… you can send up to 40lbs for 125$ or so 

15 minutes ago, GelakoduKri said:

Please dont do it , Just think from there side. Every f1king time i go my manager fill a 23kg bag with body creams shamposs and dumb clots and ask to take. " I WILL PAY FOR IT DONT WORRY ANI" andi raaa nuvu pay chesedi who will load it in car who will unload check in wait for it to collect load on cart go through customs. 

Montha finish ayaka he will call me and say call this number he will come pick it up, He will never show up. 

Vedu mali " can you drop in KPHB anthadu " india trip lo 1 day bokka. 

well said bro. I had similar experience few yrs back .. stopped doing this again. no way.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, GelakoduKri said:

Please dont do it , Just think from there side. Every f1king time i go my manager fill a 23kg bag with body creams shamposs and dumb clots and ask to take. " I WILL PAY FOR IT DONT WORRY ANI" andi raaa nuvu pay chesedi who will load it in car who will unload check in wait for it to collect load on cart go through customs. 

Montha finish ayaka he will call me and say call this number he will come pick it up, He will never show up. 

mari job vundali antey voice raise cheyoddu

24 minutes ago, GelakoduKri said:

Idiot like you should have this punishment, if you are not idiot why would to listen to your boss or if you are smart enough you would a got a better job. You deserve this cc @Beetbob123

9 minutes ago, neethy said:

well said bro. I had similar experience few yrs back .. stopped doing this again. no way.

Just now, SwatCUT said:

Idiot like you should have this punishment, if you are not idiot why would to listen to your boss or if you are smart enough you would a got a better job. You deserve this cc @Beetbob123

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

Find a person who is going to india (your city) and add a extra suitcase and pay for it… you can send up to 40lbs for 125$ or so 

hi jakeet guddala bro.. how are you?haha

• Haha 2