Another Bollywood Actress Rejects #NTR30

kamapisaachi

8 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Baa Nayanthara is not more than 5'2", you can google it but even otherwise if you look at her she has a very petite frame so she's around 5'2" at most. 

In this scene, she's barefoot so is Zoo you can even see his feet and they are barefoot. Nayan looking the same height, even for camera angle if we give Zoo some advantage he's a max of 1 more inch over Nayan so he's 5'3"

Capture

@Naaperushiva

Ekkada barefoot va adhi kuda prove chey

7 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

emo baa surya and aamir khan shortest ani vinna..mana telugu industry hero ram ani antaaru...

Yes Surya is shortest among all south actors, he came to my relatives wedding in Chennai and he is shorter than some women in my relatives in wedding photos. Shocked

23 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Yes Surya is shortest among all south actors, he came to my relatives wedding in Chennai and he is shorter than some women in my relatives in wedding photos. Shocked

He's super handsome though, women don't really care much about height if you are super handsome 

25 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Ekkada barefoot va adhi kuda prove chey

Intlo patteelatho nadustundi heels esukunte ela possible adi. I am sure she's close to barefoot if not barefoot