Desi home Robery..

lovable

2 hours ago, nagchiru said:

this problem is everywhere, California is much safer. 

bokkaley.. Arizona lo kaalchi dobbutaam.. mee hypocrite CA gurinchi meeru maatladukondi.. hahahaha

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, lovable said:

Home invasion on Summerdale dr on 05/31 4pm
----
Hello all, I would like to share my experience about our home invasion last week. We have ring professional monitoring and a bunch of cameras all around the home, but it was in disarm mode since it was daytime. Robbers (5-6 of them, 4 male & 1 or 2 female) climbed the side fence, opened a window in our sunroom/enclosed patio and broke in while me and my son (1 year old) were napping around 4 pm (my wife was away for work). One of them had a handgun and the rest used household gardening shears & tools to threaten to harm my son & me if I didn't co-operate.

They held us hostage in the same room where we were sleeping and ransacked the whole home stealing lot of valuables (including wiping my laptop and phone), jewellery, tv and important documents. They took my debit card, forced the pin out of me, withdrew the daily transaction limit from 2 different atm locations and tried using my credit card for fradulent transactions (which were luckily declined). Once they found I had more cash in my bank, they took me to the local branch in their stolen car and asked me to withdraw a large amount of cash from the teller without raising any suspicion, luckily the bank was closed by that time, all the while they held my son hostage at our home, though he was sleeping and unaware. He was only awake the last 10 mins of the ordeal

My wife arrived at the only point of saving us when they were parked in our garage, as soon as the garage door opened, my wife noticed the suspicious car and immediately called 911. While this was happenning they forced me to convince my wife to come into the home without making noise, but my wife kept honking wildly, then they tried holding me at gunpoint, but there were sirens of emergency/cop cars in the background which scared them and they immediately took off in their vehicle. After an ordeal of 2 hours, the incident ended leaving us traumatized, we weren't harmed physically. Law enforcement arrived, but couldn't nab them, they collected evidence and haven't had an update from them. My ring cameras recorded a bunch of videos, but the robbers were all masked. This post is to let you know of the incident so you'll keep vigilant and report suspicious behavior.

Please post other videos as well which are useful for others to be cautious

5 hours ago, MRI said:

bokkaley.. Arizona lo kaalchi dobbutaam.. mee hypocrite CA gurinchi meeru maatladukondi.. hahahaha

gun vunte anta easy kadu.. a colleague of mine has had personal experience with robbery, his home got robbed at gun point just like this, he said that had he had a gun his whole family would have been shot dead.. those burglars are crazy most of the time they want to rob and exit quickly.. It's best to just give them what they want and hope for the best. 

California hypocrite deniki.. enlighten me... 

Here is the article about it..

https://abc7news.com/fremont-home-invasions-in-investigation-on/3055145/

On 6/9/2022 at 8:43 AM, MRI said:

pichi munda operator.. what other language you speak anta.. accent vunna English ee maatladindi..

call chesina amedhi kuda thappu undhi…  she is so relaxed… “hold on someone is robbing our home” anta…. “wait I am having my lunch, don’t disturb” type lo sounding….… Instead,  “please urgent help” ante ayipoyedi…

10 hours ago, anandam2012 said:

"Frisco Police detectives have investigated this case and have reviewed multiple videos captured during this time and have concluded the reported event did not occur. The white van depicted in the photographs seen on many social media platforms is unrelated and the owner has no involvement in the reported incident."

latest udpate

@bayarea is this true?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2022 at 12:34 PM, nagchiru said:

gun vunte anta easy kadu.. a colleague of mine has had personal experience with robbery, his home got robbed at gun point just like this, he said that had he had a gun his whole family would have been shot dead.. those burglars are crazy most of the time they want to rob and exit quickly.. It's best to just give them what they want and hope for the best. 

California hypocrite deniki.. enlighten me... 

Here is the article about it..

https://abc7news.com/fremont-home-invasions-in-investigation-on/3055145/

lol just gun okkati pettukuni ikkada  okkokadu john wick type lo feel aithe , bum lo bullets diguthay

On 6/29/2022 at 8:05 AM, Swatkat said:

Pattukunara vallani

San Jose police said a group of men threatened to kill a baby as they forced the baby’s father to drive to a bank and withdraw money from his account. Detectives uncovered evidence revealing that the men were behind at least three terrifying home invasions around San Jose, police said Thursday.

“All of these incidents are disturbing. They were going all over the city,” police Sgt. Christian Camarillo told reporters gathered at Thursday’s press conference.

One of the disturbing incidents happened on May 31 at a home on Summerdale Drive in east San Jose around 4 p.m. Police said a group of at least five men broke into the house and held the father and his 15-month-old baby at gunpoint.

“The suspects threatened to shoot the child and kidnapped the victim, forcing him to go to his bank, demanding that he withdraw money from his account. The suspects returned with the victim to his home and stole various personal items, including bank cards, and jewelry. The suspects were captured on a dash camera fleeing from the scene by the victim’s wife as she came home,” Officer Steve Aponte wrote.

SJPD-MUGS2.jpg?w=900 Three suspected home invaders were arrested and identified as: Daniel Mendez, 19, (left), Armando Manzano, 19, and Eduardo Santiago, 23. They all live in San Jose. (SJPD mug shots).

The mother’s dashcam video shows the group leaving in a vehicle that appears to be a silver Toyota RAV4 SUV.

The same group invaded a house on North Capitol Avenue shortly before they terrorized the Summerdale Drive family, according to the San Jose Police Department. The men bound an elderly couple with belts and violently assaulted the couple, Aponte said. While the victims were still tied up, the group stole bank cards, jewelry, and an SUV before fleeing the scene around 2 p.m.

The group allegedly used the Toyota SUV stolen from the North Capitol Avenue home to carry out the Summerdale Drive home invasion.

One week later, on June 7 at 12:18 pm, a third home invasion occurred on Bolero Drive in south San Jose. Two men held another elderly couple at gunpoint and violently assaulted the victims.

“The suspects rummaged through the home and attempted to steal various items,” Aponte wrote. While the assailants were still ransacking the house, one of the victims was able to escape and call 911.

San Jose police said a group of men threatened to kill a baby as they forced the baby's father to drive to a bank. The men were behind at least 3 terrifying home invasions around San Jose, Sgt. Camarillo said.
My full story: https://t.co/1iGQQiF4dU pic.twitter.com/8yVCxUyOSw

— Amy Larson (@AmyLarson25) June 30, 2022

Officers quickly responded to the home and nabbed two suspects as they attempted to flee. The suspects, identified as Armando Manzano, 19, and Daniel Mendez, 19, both of San Jose, were booked into the Santa Clara County Jail for felony robbery charges.

During the investigation, the San Jose Police Department identified two additional suspects: 23-year-old Eduardo Santiago and a 17-year-old boy. The 17-year-old boy’s name and mug shot were not released by police because he is a juvenile.

With the assistance of the SJPD Covert Response Unit, Santiago and the boy were apprehended in San Jose. Police executed search warrants at their homes and found stolen property.

Robbery detectives learned that Manzano was arrested for an unrelated charge of evading police on the evening of June 5 and booked into jail. Manzano was released from custody on June 6 — the day before one of the home invasions.

Daniel Mendez

Daniel Mendez (SJPD mug shot)

Sgt. Christian Camarillo said San Jose police officers are feeling frustrated with how frequently inmates are released from jail shortly after they are arrested. Camarillo said the Santa Clara County Jail has a “revolving door.”

“We are really starting to become frustrated. These suspects need to be held accountable for these serious crimes they are committing. They need to remain in custody. (Manzano) was arrested, walked out of jail the next day, and then the day after that, went and committed another violent home invasion. We want our community members to be safe in their own homes, and we want these folks to remain incarcerated. The system is failing the community,” Camarillo told reporters.

Manzano, Mendez and Santiago are currently in custody at the Santa Clara County Main Jail.

Camarillo said the SJPD is working together with the Santa Clara County District Attorney’s Office to make sure that — this time — the suspects remain behind bars and can’t easily bail out.

Armando Manzano (SJPD mug shot)

Armando Manzano (SJPD mug shot)

unnamed-15.jpg?w=576

Eduardo Santiago (SJPD mug shot)

The trio is believed to be involved in additional burglaries and violent crimes. SJPD is asking for the public’s help in providing all potential surveillance footage of the suspects, regardless of whether the footage captured a crime in progress. 

Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective VanBrande #4542 of the San Jose Police Robbery Unit via email: [email protected] or call 408-277-4166.

On 6/10/2022 at 2:20 AM, reality said:

call chesina amedhi kuda thappu undhi…  she is so relaxed… “hold on someone is robbing our home” anta…. “wait I am having my lunch, don’t disturb” type lo sounding….… Instead,  “please urgent help” ante ayipoyedi…

Looks like setup for insurance