Desi home Robery..

lovable

We live in CA too bhayya where robbery attempt is happening every month at mostly corner houses. One house backyard sliding door was broken during evening at 4 PM. All blacks rekki chesi mari robberies chesthunnaru idiots. Internationals are easy targets for them. Be careful out there.  

1 hour ago, lovable said:

Home invasion on Summerdale dr on 05/31 4pm
----
Hello all, I would like to share my experience about our home invasion last week. We have ring professional monitoring and a bunch of cameras all around the home, but it was in disarm mode since it was daytime. Robbers (5-6 of them, 4 male & 1 or 2 female) climbed the side fence, opened a window in our sunroom/enclosed patio and broke in while me and my son (1 year old) were napping around 4 pm (my wife was away for work). One of them had a handgun and the rest used household gardening shears & tools to threaten to harm my son & me if I didn't co-operate.

They held us hostage in the same room where we were sleeping and ransacked the whole home stealing lot of valuables (including wiping my laptop and phone), jewellery, tv and important documents. They took my debit card, forced the pin out of me, withdrew the daily transaction limit from 2 different atm locations and tried using my credit card for fradulent transactions (which were luckily declined). Once they found I had more cash in my bank, they took me to the local branch in their stolen car and asked me to withdraw a large amount of cash from the teller without raising any suspicion, luckily the bank was closed by that time, all the while they held my son hostage at our home, though he was sleeping and unaware. He was only awake the last 10 mins of the ordeal

My wife arrived at the only point of saving us when they were parked in our garage, as soon as the garage door opened, my wife noticed the suspicious car and immediately called 911. While this was happenning they forced me to convince my wife to come into the home without making noise, but my wife kept honking wildly, then they tried holding me at gunpoint, but there were sirens of emergency/cop cars in the background which scared them and they immediately took off in their vehicle. After an ordeal of 2 hours, the incident ended leaving us traumatized, we weren't harmed physically. Law enforcement arrived, but couldn't nab them, they collected evidence and haven't had an update from them. My ring cameras recorded a bunch of videos, but the robbers were all masked. This post is to let you know of the incident so you'll keep vigilant and report suspicious behavior.

seems its better go back to living in apartments

1 hour ago, mustang302 said:

During dec , last yr..na wife valla parents got robbed..luckily no one was home..!

Happened in oldbridge, nj.

Old bridge ah surprised ardha rTrulu strip club daggRe tiregevadni ekada jarigindhi? 

4 hours ago, lovable said:

----
Hello all, I would like to share my experience about our home invasion last week. We have ring professional monitoring and a bunch of cameras all around the home, but it was in disarm mode since it was daytime. Robbers (5-6 of them, 4 male & 1 or 2 female) climbed the side fence, opened a window in our sunroom/enclosed patio and broke in while me and my son (1 year old) were napping around 4 pm (my wife was away for work). One of them had a handgun and the rest used household gardening shears & tools to threaten to harm my son & me if I didn't co-operate.

They held us hostage in the same room where we were sleeping and ransacked the whole home stealing lot of valuables (including wiping my laptop and phone), jewellery, tv and important documents. They took my debit card, forced the pin out of me, withdrew the daily transaction limit from 2 different atm locations and tried using my credit card for fradulent transactions (which were luckily declined). Once they found I had more cash in my bank, they took me to the local branch in their stolen car and asked me to withdraw a large amount of cash from the teller without raising any suspicion, luckily the bank was closed by that time, all the while they held my son hostage at our home, though he was sleeping and unaware. He was only awake the last 10 mins of the ordeal

My wife arrived at the only point of saving us when they were parked in our garage, as soon as the garage door opened, my wife noticed the suspicious car and immediately called 911. While this was happenning they forced me to convince my wife to come into the home without making noise, but my wife kept honking wildly, then they tried holding me at gunpoint, but there were sirens of emergency/cop cars in the background which scared them and they immediately took off in their vehicle. After an ordeal of 2 hours, the incident ended leaving us traumatized, we weren't harmed physically. Law enforcement arrived, but couldn't nab them, they collected evidence and haven't had an update from them. My ring cameras recorded a bunch of videos, but the robbers were all masked. This post is to let you know of the incident so you'll keep vigilant and report suspicious behavior.

Feel Sorry for you guys. Scary situation. Almost life & death situation. Glad all are safe atleast 

3 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

emundi manam valla desam vacchi dochukuntunnam...they are robbing us ante

Valla desam etla?

Pichha lite.....nepotism doesn't work.

Whoever works hard, it's their country.

9 hours ago, lovable said:

----

Wife car soodagane etla find out sesindhi robbery ani? 
husband at point ani etla thelisindhi…vedio lo eda kanapadaledhe….

good that wife was smart enough to figure out…aame kooda lopalaki velli unte…khallas ye 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nokia123 said:

Wife car soodagane etla find out sesindhi robbery ani? 
husband at point ani etla thelisindhi…vedio lo eda kanapadaledhe….

good that wife was smart enough to figure out…aame kooda lopalaki velli unte…khallas ye 

Everything looks like planned to claim insurance 

• Haha 1

lady ki hats off plate no chusi cheppindi ventane.. antha tension lo 911 call lo kuda presence of mind vadindi

ekkada video bro TS ki jariginda or ekkadaina dorikinda video?

6 hours ago, Swatkat said:

@anna_vendy anna ah accent endhey sarika manake ardham kaadhu horn kottodhu antuntey mental dhi hirn kodthadhi enti. Husband gadu chaala better. Rawburey rawbury antundhi denemma antha oetti illu konudu endhuku ra swami ah lavda lo cali lo. 1.5 million evanki showoff ra babu. Vache rendu salaries tho doctors kuda alochistharu. Vallani pattukoleru asalu policelu vellavi motham poinavi. Alaram endhuku disable chesaru morning? Vadendhi antha ganam pandinda 4 pm ki sound kuda raledha? @vatsayana @BattalaSathi @Ladies_Tailor lover boys what is this? Manchiga oka gun kontey aipaaye

what is this ante em cheptham bayya.  First story chadivi fake pakodi emo ani doubt vachindhi, video choosaka fuse lu lechi poyayi.  Respect to the lady for having the presence of mind to call 911 even while panicking (you can clearly hear her breathing heavily).  Aaa 911 m00nda endhi, English kaakunda inkemanna matladathava andhi...gun point/husband/infant these words are enough to send police right away, subtitles vagairan kaavalanadaniki idhemanna OTT lo Malayala cinemana danamma...glad they are all safe but yeah definitely traumatized for the rest of their lives...papam.  pillodu chinnodu kabatti that's one good thing.  He wouldn't remember anything.

4 minutes ago, JollyReddy said:

lady ki hats off plate no chusi cheppindi ventane.. antha tension lo 911 call lo kuda presence of mind vadindi

45 minutes ago, Sarvapindii said:

Everything looks like planned to claim insurance 

5 minutes ago, Sarvapindii said:

eea5848f6ce10a9592526f78670c618e.gif

insu kosam aithe antha ayipoaka vastundi ga..

ila ring lo record sestu ravadam enduku

11 minutes ago, JollyReddy said:

Gadhe baa..plate number thone robbers ani etta thelusu eemeki? They could be some workers came to repair or some thing else 

14 minutes ago, JollyReddy said:

eea5848f6ce10a9592526f78670c618e.gif

insu kosam aithe antha ayipoaka vastundi ga..

ila ring lo record sestu ravadam enduku

To look genuine not fake