Actor Ali net worth???

pichallah

23 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

inka 10gera jiddu narsi ga @Raven_Rayes . its not my job to constantly teach you everything - scumbag.

Don't argue with that human ...

He is most likely converted Christian, enjoying all the reservations but dont want to admit their religion... Reservations are given by constitution, same constitution says if you convert then you lose it. 

Jagan and his mom are fooling people by publicly projecting as hundus/ secular but encouraging conversions..

80% of appointments are for converted reddis... Facts 

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yem ra @bhaigan are you also Ok calling your amma ayya as naturally bigoted to suck up to this werido ?

this is the level of conversation expected from telugu nationalists. pathetic bullying.

they can preach to muslims to learn Telugu and mingle, and when pointed out that its not gonna matter, they get extremely personal.

coz they hate themselves for being bigots. but openly embrace that bigotry or try to be decent humans. instead they lash out on people who point out to the bigotry of their suggestion.

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

He is most likely converted Christian, enjoying all the reservations but dont want to admit their religion... Reservations are given by constitution, same constitution says if you convert then you lose it. 

Jagan and his mom are fooling people by publicly projecting as hundus/ secular but encouraging conversions..

he is just resentful of the society around himself. He gets a kick coming to andhra forum and calling telugu people as "naturally bigoted".

and he is also a big fan of jagan - a feudal landlord.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont agree. I want you to fck up and leave. Go.

there you see how much 'love' people have for Jagan/YSR.. haha.. that's your telugu society.

+_(

3 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

you are okay with specimens like this. because you are one among them. you just pretend like you are welcoming of everybody only as long as it is convenient.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

this is the level of conversation expected from telugu nationalists. pathetic bullying.

they can preach to muslims to learn Telugu and mingle, and when pointed out that its not gonna matter, they get extremely personal.

coz they hate themselves for being bigots. but openly embrace that bigotry or try to be decent humans. instead they lash out on people who point out to the bigotry of their suggestion.

what bullying. you called telugu people as "naturally bigoted".

i am askign @bhaigan whether he agrees with it.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what bullying. you called telugu people as "naturally bigoted".

i am askign @bhaigan whether he agrees with it.

you are having the conversation with me.. not bhaigan.

calling him out for supporting me is straight up bullying. that too invoking his parents.

looks like you have nothing else to say other than bringing up parents of others.. .says a lot about how you were raised.

4 hours ago, Spartan said:

more than 5 times that figure anna

he is the major financier for Geeta arts and suresh productions

Maree ekkuva cheptunnattu anipisthaleda 😂

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are having the conversation with me.. not bhaigan.

calling him out for supporting me is straight up bullying. that too invoking his parents.

looks like you have nothing else to say other than bringing up parents of others.. .says a lot about how you were raised.

lol - he came to crap on me on behalf of you. Otherwise i dont bother him.

I didnt say anything abusive about his parents though.  Nice try to suck up to him now - lmao.

yendhira idhi @bhaigan - eedu  M na nuvvu gudisedhi ?

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

lol - he came to crap on me on behalf of you. Otherwise i dont bother him.

I didnt say anything abusive about his parents though.  Nice try to suck up to him now - lmao.

yendhira idhi @bhaigan - eedu  M na nuvvu gudisedhi ?

everyone craps on everyone in this db. only delusional fuckfaces like you think they are having a 'conversation' here.

it takes a special kind of asshole like you to bring up parents everytime someone loses their sh1t.

like I said, I wonder how were you raised. its obvious actually.

Ali gadiki mari akkuva vundav he is not a top comedian like brami...full lenght role vundadhu asalu..if he is so funcking rich valla wife enduku YT channel petti like subscribe share ani adukuntundi 

51 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

everyone craps on everyone in this db. only delusional fuckfaces like you think they are having a 'conversation' here.

it takes a special kind of asshole like you to bring up parents everytime someone loses their sh1t.

like I said, I wonder how were you raised. its obvious actually.

hahah - baaga feel ainattu unnav.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahah - baaga feel ainattu unnav.

amma ayya ni conversation lo ki laagatam lo kooda proud ga cheppukuntunnav antey artham aythondi nee ideal 'telugu society' elantidho.