Autism symptoms for kid

Renault

ma voni 2 years appoitnment daggariki ostundi..every doctor's check up is more anxious now for me...

He started saying Amma Appa and adding 2 words together put it out, off jacket sit in the car...but when we are out he is like unstoppable runs around do not listen..tantrum throw chested like kinda padi borladudu..koncehm odd ga ..

1 minute ago, Khaidino6093 said:

can you explain in detail what was observed?

Eye contact is inconsistent when talking/playing. She gives contact when not distracted.
Hyperactive like likes running and not staying in one place and jumping sometimes

Social communication like not having conversations but just asks what she wants and done.

Not focused on one thing/play for long time.

She doesnt have any functional or motor skill issues

5 minutes ago, newtoselenium said:

ma voni 2 years appoitnment daggariki ostundi..every doctor's check up is more anxious now for me...

He started saying Amma Appa and adding 2 words together put it out, off jacket sit in the car...but when we are out he is like unstoppable runs around do not listen..tantrum throw chested like kinda padi borladudu..koncehm odd ga ..

em odd kadu... he is perfectly alright.. take him more to outside like malls , he just wants to explore and make a little play-yard in the house itself. manchi time chusi play school lo join cheyandi.. Good Luck

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, FuckU said:

Hello,

My daughter is 2.5 yrs. When we went to doctor checkup at 2 yrs doctor observed few things and said she is delayed and probably need autism evaluation. Then we started with speech and Occupational therapies and we started seeing improvements. We also joned her daycare and that also improved. Now, we had got her autism evaluation done and they told she is lacking social skills and repetitle and restrictive behavior and put her on Level 1 in spectrum. We are now getting her started in ABA as soon as possible.

Anybody here share experience who had kid mild in spectrum around 2.5 and how they are now and what did you do differently to overcome.

We are going through a lot of stress after these events and I know this is out of our control and we are doing all we can. So, please share any useful experiences you had with this kind of situation that will be really helpful.

Thank you

refer to my posts in this thread..

1 hour ago, FuckU said:

Also, this link seems expired. Anybody please share the new invitation link.

Thank you

DM your contact number. Will ask the group admin add your number

14 minutes ago, ranam_007 said:

did you or your known source tried him?

Ped Neurologistni kalavadam waste uncle...i met one at vjw rainbow and felt i wasted my time...pichanakoduku ABA kanna daycarelo veyandi...like 2 hrs and daycare 6 hours valle nerchukuntaru booka edo sodhi cheppadu

Anduke pillalu puttinaka kaneesam oka 4 months age nunchi daycare lo veyyala, 

They get sick, but they develop immunity

They miss parents, but they love daycare and the activities

They are not around parents for a long period of time, but it's for their own good. 

9 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Anduke pillalu puttinaka kaneesam oka 4 months age nunchi daycare lo veyyala, 

They get sick, but they develop immunity

They miss parents, but they love daycare and the activities

They are not around parents for a long period of time, but it's for their own good. 

Not true!!!  "A study by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) in the US looked at the influence of both child care and the home environment on over 1,000 typically-developing children [1]. They found that:

• "children who were cared for exclusively by their mothers did not develop differently than those who were also cared for by others" [1, p.1]

They also found that

• "parent and family characteristics were more strongly linked to child development than were child care features" [1, p.1]."

This means that families have a greater impact on how a child develops than child care does.

On 9/11/2022 at 8:06 PM, Vaampire said:

Depends on autism level bro. If its mild, picha lite. Ur kid will be normal with some work from parents.

serious level ayyi untey ee patiki meeku telisipoyedhi. Like banging head to floor or walls, not socializing at all.

what can you do??

1) first & foremost, dont give up

2) spend mora time with kid

3) engage them with some activities. May be u parents should do along with them. Like lego’s etc.

4) try to Socialize them.

naa close friend valla papa ki mild autism ani doctora chepparu aa papa 2yrs unnapudu. Ippudu aa papa age 6 yrs. Vallu chepthey thappa evaru kanipettaleru mild autism undi Ani. She is perfectly normal now

avathala matter artham chesukuni oorike trolling kaakunda chakkaga straight/honest suggestion ichavu choodu...neeku 🙏

• 1 month later...
On 1/13/2023 at 3:09 PM, BattalaSathi said:

avathala matter artham chesukuni oorike trolling kaakunda chakkaga straight/honest suggestion ichavu choodu...neeku 🙏

Not socializing at all comes under severe autism? Like going away from every one just being alone from far away? 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, newtoselenium said:

Not socializing at all comes under severe autism? Like going away from every one just being alone from far away? 

yaa bro start therapies at early age as possible , there are many spectrums in autism its definetely NOT SEVERE dont get carried away by these categories, therapies, involvement , apps , social groups are the way to god

from being shy to not able to speak , so various levels lo untayi start therapies, you spend ttime it should become a life style for you My brothers daughter is autistic , my wife is paraeducator volunteer at school for autistic kids