Autism symptoms for kid

Renault

Its becoming very common is stressing me - especially in Indian kids (have seen kids in my known circle). I don't most of u heard about it when we were in India ...I only heard after coming here 

4 minutes ago, newtoselenium said:

Its becoming very common is stressing me - especially in Indian kids (have seen kids in my known circle). I don't most of u heard about it when we were in India ...I only heard after coming here 

India lo alanti pillalni ...

mondodu, pichodu ani decide chesestunde ,prior to getting the awareness of autism..

now people are realising, and trying to work on those.

i may be wrong , but that is what I think

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

mondodu, pichodu ani decide chesestunde ,prior to getting the awareness of autism..

old generation lo 1000 lo 1 kid vundedi autistic , ippudu 50 ki 1 kid

21 minutes ago, bramhacharimogudu said:

old generation lo 1000 lo 1 kid vundedi autistic , ippudu 50 ki 1 kid

29 minutes ago, Spartan said:

May be because of awareness, more kids being evaluated diagnosed. Hence the ratio is higher

6 minutes ago, summer27 said:

May be because of awareness, more kids being evaluated diagnosed. Hence the ratio is higher

no,,i think most of cases because of food habits water environment etc followed by parents..it is effecting kids mental ability 

• Upvote 1

Possible reasons , that I can think is because of stress, food, water and not having family members during the pregnancy phase, andhuke India lo pregnant unapudu amma gari intiki pmaputaru, Akada santoshanga untadhi ani,stress free environment 

Also, naku koncham ADHD I easily get bored, can hold continuous concentration for 30 min max dani Kanna ekuva ayithe katham na lokam Loki pota unta, light ga ocd undhi, introvert kuda, so assess yourself ,newly married folks need to have their sperm quality checked ,kids plan chestunapudu differences ani clear cheskunte manchide from family side or between you guys, one year mundu nunchi try being healthy, mostly mana software galake ee lolli antha 

Stress free undadhi edaru, 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, viky said:

Possible reasons , that I can think is because of stress, food, water and not having family members during the pregnancy phase, andhuke India lo pregnant unapudu amma gari intiki pmaputaru, Akada santoshanga untadhi ani,stress free environment 

Also, naku koncham ADHD I easily get bored, can hold continuous concentration for 30 min max dani Kanna ekuva ayithe katham na lokam Loki pota unta, light ga ocd undhi, introvert kuda, so assess yourself ,newly married folks need to have their sperm quality checked ,kids plan chestunapudu differences ani clear cheskunte manchide from family side or between you guys, one year mundu nunchi try being healthy, mostly mana software galake ee lolli antha 

My kid is born in India with full supporting eco system. My parents, in-laws, my siblings her siblings. We moved here when he was 20 months old and till then it was like Krishnavamsi movie with full festive mood in India. The month we landed here we consulted pediatrician here and the first thing she told was this

1 minute ago, summer27 said:

My kid is born in India with full supporting eco system. My parents, in-laws, my siblings her siblings. We moved here when he was 20 months old and till then it was like Krishnavamsi movie with full festive mood in India. The month we landed here we consulted pediatrician here and the first thing she told was this

Do you mean to say, ekada otchina tarvata atla ayipoyindhi ani aa ardam

11 minutes ago, viky said:

Stress free undadhi edaru, 

are you doctor outside?

19 minutes ago, Sarvapindy said:

no,,i think most of cases because of food habits water environment etc followed by parents..it is effecting kids mental ability 

there is no research which states that..kids all over the world has spectrum and no one country have the same food habits…and its nothing to effect mentally here..the way they think and do things are different..its just an imbalance as per social norms so they struggle in a regular society

Just now, idibezwada said:

are you doctor outside?

Nope, I recalled the incidents happened in my family, between me and my wife, what kind of diet my wife has during pregnancy,  and also spoke to other parents of autistic children and found a common point is stress,food, family quarrels and avi anni tesukotichi koorturki kodukuki ekistaru from both sides Inka em undhi lolli start and father/ mother history of ADHD or OCD .

Usually women stressful untaru during that time, aa time manaki patience leak potha katham lollillu , 

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

India lo very minimal awareness, its hard to stay in India with special needs

44 minutes ago, summer27 said:

there are countries where autism rates are still low, i think stress and contaminants such as mercury and glyphosate

glyphosate was even found in placenta in some studies