Arpana -story of young soul gone too soon.

coffee

6 minutes ago, Codemonkey said:

How do I upload photos/screenshots to the thread? I will upload the funny part of the police report.

Hint : Amazon PIP story 😂

This is what you do, save a copy of the screenshot to your local desktop folder. 

then go to https://imgbb.com/ and upload it there, once it uploads there you will be provided with a link to copy it. Copy it and paste it in a different browser tab, you should see the image there. Once you see that, right click copy and paste it here

56 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Are you talking about the podcast called "Suspect"? Yeah that podcast host is very pro BLM however I can understand things from his perspective too. The black guy who was thrown in jail for 10 years as the prime suspect in this case didn't have much to implicate him beyond trace DNA, similar to what the White guy also did. However, it's been known to the insiders(and I know one of her friends who has some inside info on this case) that Arpana had a casual sexual relationship with her White neighbor, and he was trying to get a booty call the night of the murder. Inspite of that, the police treated him not even as a suspect while trying to build a case against the Black guy with the trace DNA they had. 

All in all, this is a case of really shoddy police work and investigation. 

Yes

3 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

This is what you do, save a copy of the screenshot to your local desktop folder. 

then go to https://imgbb.com/ and upload it there, once it uploads there you will be provided with a link to copy it. Copy it and paste it in a different browser tab, you should see the image there. Once you see that, right click copy and paste it here

Will do it shortly. 

1 hour ago, Codemonkey said:

Bay Area. 

My side project is to use build AI/ML models to pick ppl for jury duty based on various factors. That’s where I got in touch with legal community.

Fun fact: Even without AI/ML models Indians are never picked for jury duty in very serious cases due to our prejudice, preconceived thoughts, privileged upbringing, emotions, religion, judgmental. We have a horrible reputation in legal community.

Ante anuko

19 hours ago, Codemonkey said:

Aparna is also Yedurappa's (Karnataka ex-CM) daughter-in-laws cousin or niece.

Aparna's biker forum, her own chats in the forum + more pics of hers which shows other side of the story. She is pretty active in the forum and her id is - Crypticgirl

https://www.pnwriders.com/threads/arpana-man-charged-with-murder-of-redmond-woman-2-years-ago.140652/
https://www.pnwriders.com/threads/arpana-crypticgirl-article-aug-2-2010.135698/
https://www.pnwriders.com/threads/drama-king-saturday-september-13th.83664/page-4
https://www.pnwriders.com/threads/remembering-arpana-bikenight-11-15-08.89481/

ok, chat chusanu, they party hard anukunta:

Ok people... I am not dead and doing just about fine except for a total body soreness.... I guess from all the drops on the floor last night.... which is what I was told... Nyways.... no more partying for me.... or partying with no alcohol!! That was scary!!:shock:

22 hours ago, Jupiter said:

ok, chat chusanu, they party hard anukunta:

Ok people... I am not dead and doing just about fine except for a total body soreness.... I guess from all the drops on the floor last night.... which is what I was told... Nyways.... no more partying for me.... or partying with no alcohol!! That was scary!!:shock:

Here is one chilling clue, If you see the last seen timestamp on cryptic girl ID in biker forum it says - Nov 5th, 2008. She died on night of halloween Oct 31st or early morning next day Nov1st. 

CrypticGirl was last seen:

Nov 5, 2008

35 minutes ago, Codemonkey said:

Here is one chilling clue, If you see the last seen timestamp on cryptic girl ID in biker forum it says - Nov 5th, 2008. She died on night of halloween Oct 31st or early morning next day Nov1st. 

Nov 5, 2008

Doesn't seem like a big clue to me. It could just be a technicality, i.e someone with authority(not the perp) opened her laptop browser which has a tab already open from a past session causing it to look like she was online or another scenario where Law Enforcement looking at her computer for clues opened the PNW site where the browser prefilled the password causing her to login. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Codemonkey said:

Nov 5, 2008

investigating authorities login ayye chance kooda undhi kada with the help of forum admins to gather more data, like to check received messages etc?  just a guess.

Too bad the investigation focused mainly on Fair as the primary suspect. IMO, it should've been the other guy. These below synopsis does it for me. 

The initial investigation focused on Cameron Johnson, Jinaga's neighbor. Johnson engaged in a number of suspicious activities after the murder. His phone records revealed that he had called Jinaga at 3am on the night of the murder, but he stated he did not remember making the calls. Subsequently, Johnson attempted to scrub his phone. Johnson also said that he had driven to Canada on the day after the Halloween party and that he had been denied entry. Police found that he had Googled pawn shops near the border. When Johnson was interviewed by police on Nov 3 and 5th, he was noticeably limping with elbow and knee issues, but claimed it was due to an arm wrestling incident. Johnson's friends and family stated he said "what if I did the murder and I don't remember

Cameron should have been the #1 suspect. His DNA was also found, he was sexually interested in her, called her around 3am and said oh crap when caught in the lie, also matched the description of the guy seen at her door at 3am. He had bruises consistent with a sexual attack, tried to flee the country, and was researching pawn shops (which the police never really followed up onor seemingly got a real answer from him on why he was researching pawn shops). He scrubbed his phone after questioned about the call and could easily have hung around and taken time to clean her apartment/scrub the crime scene because their apartments shared a balcony and him taking out trash wouldn't strike anyone as weird or noticeable. He had a lighter covered in gook that looked like motor oil which they took a photo of but never bagged it nor did they check his shoes for a missing lace.

51 minutes ago, Semper_Fi said:

Too bad the investigation focused mainly on Fair as the primary suspect. IMO, it should've been the other guy. These below synopsis does it for me. 

The initial investigation focused on Cameron Johnson, Jinaga's neighbor. Johnson engaged in a number of suspicious activities after the murder. His phone records revealed that he had called Jinaga at 3am on the night of the murder, but he stated he did not remember making the calls. Subsequently, Johnson attempted to scrub his phone. Johnson also said that he had driven to Canada on the day after the Halloween party and that he had been denied entry. Police found that he had Googled pawn shops near the border. When Johnson was interviewed by police on Nov 3 and 5th, he was noticeably limping with elbow and knee issues, but claimed it was due to an arm wrestling incident. Johnson's friends and family stated he said "what if I did the murder and I don't remember

Cameron should have been the #1 suspect. His DNA was also found, he was sexually interested in her, called her around 3am and said oh crap when caught in the lie, also matched the description of the guy seen at her door at 3am. He had bruises consistent with a sexual attack, tried to flee the country, and was researching pawn shops (which the police never really followed up onor seemingly got a real answer from him on why he was researching pawn shops). He scrubbed his phone after questioned about the call and could easily have hung around and taken time to clean her apartment/scrub the crime scene because their apartments shared a balcony and him taking out trash wouldn't strike anyone as weird or noticeable. He had a lighter covered in gook that looked like motor oil which they took a photo of but never bagged it nor did they check his shoes for a missing lace.

Yeah they clearly wanted to get him off the hook, he was most likely the murderer but police wanted to implicate the other guy since he had a prior sexual offense conviction. They also didn't care since the victim wasn't a White woman

• 1 month later...
I obtain been using cbd in my victuals to a protracted time. Because I comprehend it's a considerable speed to modernize my health. Spurt, gently carouse a mass of pills to rectify your condition. I true level because it's much more serviceable [url=https://mjcbdd.com/what-are-the-best-selling-smoke-shop-items]smoke shop near me[/url]
and you can tune in to a portion of serviceable substances in this way. I assume you should struggle it too.

• 1 year later...