Crazy ga padipothunnayiii home prices

veerigadu

4 hours ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

it's happening uncle, I know few people who paid Ernest money in Stockton and backed out recently.

Stockon,CA  lo kontunnara? is it safe to living there? I dont think so. or is it just investment purpose?

29 minutes ago, macha said:

Nj la even after signing closing time lo they increased 18k as inflation adjusted price even after signing for X amount 

18K pichha lite.. I have seen price increases of 75 to 100K.. the buyers were given an option to either purchase or drop from the offer.. ippudu aa scene ledu le 

53 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

18K pichha lite.. I have seen price increases of 75 to 100K.. the buyers were given an option to either purchase or drop from the offer.. ippudu aa scene ledu le 

I agree that was the case when interest were 2-4 % now even with 6% they are not caring 

6 hours ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

Indulo crying emundi bro. 

everyone is entitled to express opinion. 
the whole idea of db / democracy is to express multiple opinions from different view points .

Oka post rendu podunna leychina deygara nundi edhey na outside world lo elago negativity tho nindipoindhi atleast oka roju oka post positive ga vunte entha baguntadhi 

59 minutes ago, macha said:

I agree that was the case when interest were 2-4 % now even with 6% they are not caring 

Builders?? They are sending lot of emails that they are giving so and so incentives (like upgrades and closing costs etc) 

3 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Agreed anna:: maa friend vaalla babai earlier this year 700k konnadanta.. ippudu 350 aina ivvandra ante basement finish chesi isthe  chustham  antunnaranta.. 

ekkada baa idhi? half rate kooda raani place 1 year gap la?

Just now, nokia123 said:

ekkada baa idhi? half rate kooda raani place 1 year gap la?

Nuvvu TOMB mataluuu serious ga theesukuntunnav anteee neee jathakam lo shukra maha dasa start ayinatteeee….

46 minutes ago, papacha said:

Oka post rendu podunna leychina deygara nundi edhey na outside world lo elago negativity tho nindipoindhi atleast oka roju oka post positive ga vunte entha baguntadhi 

Positive news anedhii perspective anna. For people who want to spend less on home buying, it’s a positive news for them. Bidding gatraaa susiii bayaapaddaaa valluuu unnaruuu mana db lo chala mandhiii

13 hours ago, kittu_123 said:

Stockon,CA  lo kontunnara? is it safe to living there? I dont think so. or is it just investment purpose?

iyala repo ekkadapeditety akkada kontunnaru @csrcsrdowntown oakland lo condo konnadu