Old news articles of CBN are being spread across vijayawada & mangalagiri

Higher_Purpose

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

prajanli vidagottadam.

Kalisunapudu chesina daridralani gurtu cheyamantava ? There was not even a single day where’re this YDp or it’s media respected local traditions or culture…

4 hours ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Lol comedy vayya nuvvu. Go to 2010-2013 news chani poyina ysr ni mamulga insult cheyledu veelu below belt cheyledu ani cover iyyakandi

Below belt yeemi karma, Jaggadi ki va££a kaayala meedha kottaru Yellow media anthaa kalisi..

everyday, every minute oka article .. Jaggadu donga, donga reddy anukuntu..

1 minute ago, bharathicement said:

Below belt yeemi karma, Jaggadi ki va££a kaayala meedha kottaru Yellow media anthaa kalisi..

everyday, every minute oka article .. Jaggadu donga, donga reddy anukuntu..

Yep what jagan is doing now is not even 10% of what they did to him character assassination chesaru appatlo  

59 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Kalisunapudu chesina daridralani gurtu cheyamantava ? There was not even a single day where’re this YDp or it’s media respected local traditions or culture…

haha ... so TDP chesindhi kabati praojalani viadagottala. I never knew TDp insulting any person of other region - officially.

Nice try with meaningless justification. Reality is you are psychopaths. you will go to any extent to do rajakeeyam.

A rajakeeyam gelichi kooda peekedhi emundadhu. Dull people only capable of hate/slander and mockery.

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Enti deenikeney??? Motham anni cartoons online lo dorukuthalev. Literally kamarao gaadini tuqlaq ani thelchesadu ramoji

99% of people who act like their heart melted at criticism of NTR are all hardcore haters of NTR. Basicaly they come from families where they parents and relatives hated NTR and they bought the same.

But now they act like they support NTR only to show CBN as bigger evil - thats all. once purpose is done - they immideately forget NTR or start hating him.

Idhe anedhi - pyschopath thelivani.

This kind of smarts they really have.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Paamulu pattetodu paamu kaatuki balinattu…

I’m loving yellow tards frustration…kakkaleka mingaleka vundi vyaharam…Okka pulka gadu kuda sappuda sestaledu

jagan gaadu YSR ni avamanacha ledha ? more than that mee dora gaade annadu peeda viragadi ayyindhi.

ANyway you people hate yourself also. meeke chetha kaadhu ani meeke thelisu.

Chethayya vodini kindhaki laagithe adho psycho satisfaction.

5 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

"yello media" propoganda ante Chandrababu ni koncham extra ga pogaddam. Ila below belt vaakchathuryam kaadhu.

Also yellow media never scapegoated people with jhaago bhaago and did not call ordinary people of one region as exploiters, thadi gonthu tho kosthaaru etc.

These pyschopathic propoganda needs a culture which exists only in them.

leedhu baa, idhi anthaa Dramoji gaadu cheesindhi.. 1982-2004 varaku... yentho mandhi journalists ki kaneesam 1,500 kooda pay cheeseevaadu kaadhu.. istam vochinattu, sanjala maadhiri vaadukunnaaadu journalists ni... that too as a propaganda machine for TDP laaga.

Yenno financial companies meedha negative propaganda cheesi, Margadarsi ni grow cheesaadu.

Real estate stories ni cook cheesi, MuraliMohan, Narne Estates, Kavuri Hills, *neni Empire, *pati Empires ni build cheesaadu.

Cops and Reddys ki maatrame cassette feeling vundhani oka narrative create cheesaadu.

20 years work cheesina journalists ki kaneesam family ki food kooda leekunda cheesaadu..

2008 lo Sakshi pettina tharuvaatha kaasta journalists ki food dhorikindhi...

Journalist Sai, Prof Nageswara Rao, JP LaxmiNarayana, Telakapalli Ravi, Nagarjuna Reddy, Vundavalli and many many other people were the direct victims of Ramoji's concocted politics and propaganda machine.

These people got free voice with Internet channels !! And of course some of them they are on the payroll of I-PAC as well.

• Upvote 1

Just now, bharathicement said:

leedhu baa, idhi anthaa Dramoji gaadu cheesindhi.. 1982-2004 varaku... yentho mandhi journalists ki kaneesam 1,500 kooda pay cheeseevaadu kaadhu.. istam vochinattu, sanjala maadhiri vaadukunnaaadu journalists ni... that too as a propaganda machine for TDP laaga.

Yenno financial companies meedha negative propaganda cheesi, Margadarsi ni grow cheesaadu.

Real estate stories ni cook cheesi, MuraliMohan, Narne Estates, Kavuri Hills, *neni Empire, *pati Empires ni build cheesaadu.

Cops and Reddys ki maatrame cassette feeling vundhani oka narrative create cheesaadu.

20 years work cheesina journalists ki kaneesam family ki food kooda leekunda cheesaadu..

2008 lo Sakshi pettina tharuvaatha kaasta journalists ki food dhorikindhi...

Journalist Sai, Prof Nageswara Rao, JP LaxmiNarayana, Telakapalli Ravi, Nagarjuna Reddy, Vundavalli and many many other people were the direct victims of Ramoji's concocted politics and propaganda machine.

These people got free voice with Internet channels !! And of course some of them they are on the payroll of I-PAC as well.

You talk like an insider - are you really ?

ivanni inti guttu puranaalu laga. unnai - how can you possible know ?

pure sollu propaganda.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

haha ... so TDP chesindhi kabati praojalani viadagottala. I never knew TDp insulting any person of other region - officially.

Nice try with meaningless justification. Reality is you are psychopaths. you will go to any extent to do rajakeeyam.

A rajakeeyam gelichi kooda peekedhi emundadhu. Dull people only capable of hate/slander and mockery.

I do not know your age. But Dramoji is the most cruel person on the earth. Dramoji used to insult Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi, VM Ranga and anyone who was against United Front or TDP.

Devineni Nehru was portrayed as Gandhi and VM Ranga as Rowdy.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

never knew TDp insulting any person of other region - officially.

Naturally when you are one among them, how could you know if you have insulted or not ?

Chutiya theories teesukelli…Amaravati lo seppuko

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

pure sollu propaganda.

Journalist Sai told this many times...I lost those videos...I will put them here when I get them.

What do you. think is the reason why Sai, Telakapalli Ravi are dead against to TDP & Dramoji ??

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

pure sollu propaganda.

Nuvvu yevado Pilla Pulka laaga vunnavu.

Many of the points I mentioned are told to me by Pure Royal blood & breed Pulkas as a matter of PROUD achievements by them.

You are downgrading their achievements mate.

Go and play.