Milk in USA : idi nijama

evadkitelsu

10 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

grass fed ani ledhu. So waste.

No Pesticides: Pastures are certified organic, which means no artificial pesticides or fertilizers are used. In addition, crops are rotated on a regular basis to keep the soil healthy. Nutritious and pesticide-free feed pastures make healthy cows, and healthy cows make the best organic milk.

It doesnt have to be grass .. at least eating some agriculture product not animal by prosucts

10 hours ago, evadkitelsu said:

costco producer choice milk Email response:
Thank you very much for reaching out to us. Our Cows are fed an assortment of oats, alfalfa, corn silage, hay, and other commodities. Our Organic cows have free access to pasture for the entire grazing season, which is at least 120 days a year. In Northern, CA where there are mild summers and winters, the grazing season can last well beyond 120 days a year. The rest of their diet must also be certified organic, including hay, grain, and other agricultural products and cannot contain antibiotics, GMO derived products, animal by-products or synthetic preservatives. Our vitamin D3 comes from Lanolin from the wool. The wool is sheared off the sheep. The sheep are not harmed by it.  

yenkamma ..idhi too much. Almost everyone knows sheep are not harmed by shearing.

2 hours ago, AreyOSamba said:

Pasteurized ante cows are not fed anything, they are left alone in green pastures where they only get green grass to eat. Plus they roam in the sun in the pastures

Grassfed is they fed with dried grass in the farm

Which is good baa for adults and kids? Homemade curd ki?

i see lots of toddlers drinking this pasteurized milk organic one

Just now, Beerboob123 said:

drink pastererized AND  charcoal filtered full fat milk. Anyway cow milk can never have taste of buffalo milk. dhanni emi cheyalem.

3 hours ago, AreyOSamba said:

Pasteurized ante cows are not fed anything, they are left alone in green pastures where they only get green grass to eat. Plus they roam in the sun in the pastures

Grassfed is they fed with dried grass in the farm

bobugooru...adi pasteurized kadu bobugoru...pasture raised

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

bobugooru...adi pasteurized kadu bobugoru...pasture raised

Thats right. My bad. edo alochistaha raasanu.. 

I quoted earlier that its pasture raised not Pasteurized ani. 

2 hours ago, Beerboob123 said:

I meant pasture raised... not pasteurized. US lo raw milk ammantam illegal vayya.. everything has to be pasteurized.. 
But you get the idea..

4 hours ago, mettastar said:

No Pesticides: Pastures are certified organic, which means no artificial pesticides or fertilizers are used. In addition, crops are rotated on a regular basis to keep the soil healthy. Nutritious and pesticide-free feed pastures make healthy cows, and healthy cows make the best organic milk.

It doesnt have to be grass .. at least eating some agriculture product not animal by prosucts

They did some research vayya.. Cows fed anything except for grass has low CLA's. In general nature ki deggara ga vundey food tintey they give better milk. 

Ye organic milk lo added Vitamin D and fish oil vuntadhi because the milk itself doesnt have them

On 9/28/2022 at 1:03 PM, AreyOSamba said:

They did some research vayya.. Cows fed anything except for grass has low CLA's. In general nature ki deggara ga vundey food tintey they give better milk. 

Ye organic milk lo added Vitamin D and fish oil vuntadhi because the milk itself doesnt have them

organic better aa....grass fed aa? seppandi