U.S. 30-YR FIXED MORTGAGE RATE JUMPS TO 7.08%, HIGHEST IN OVER 20 YEARS

Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

34 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

small home/town homes ki intlo ladies and inlaws sasimera oppukovatledu.. 

4k sft kavalani kurchunnaru... infact friends houses velinapudalla intikochaka crying sestunnaru. 

sorry to say but clear cut case of FOMO/peer pressure that brought us to this situation. say but 

33 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

4000 sft aa?? How many kids do you have? Antha pedda house enduku vaa?? I have a 3500 sft house and I barely use 1500-2000 sft anytime… 

No kids yet..  planning kids after buying home. Its my wife preference to buy a larger home. wanted to settledown and my inlaws to show off in india.

1 hour ago, Sonu_Patel said:

4k sft kavalani kurchunnaru... infact friends houses velinapudalla intikochaka crying sestunnaru. 

… Above problem is there just now or past few days ..Bro, nakuenduko Sarcastic ga thread start chesavu anipistundi 

22 hours ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Real-Estate-Housing-8g.jpg?w=1440&q=75

The U.S. housing market stares down an even bigger economic shock—mortgage rates jumps to 7.08%

The bad news for mortgage brokers and builders? This housing correction is far from over. In fact, the shock hitting the U.S. housing market continues to grow: On Tuesday, the average 30-year fixed mortgage rate jumps to 7.08%. That's the highest rate since 2002.

monna yevado EOD rate thaguthaya ani adigadu Crashing GIFs | Tenor

9 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

… Above problem is there just now or past few days ..Bro, nakuenduko Sarcastic ga thread start chesavu anipistundi 

sarcastic emundhi indulo.. open ga cheptunna nenu intlo face chesedi.. andharu intha open ga chepalani ledu ga.. 

Nijam

2 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

You will only know the pain of owning a big house once you buy it. Maintenance, cleaning, energy costs for the unsued area... unused wasted space.. etc.. Neeku debba padithey kaani teliyadhu vayya... 

2020/2021, batte baaz so called economists all over the media. ."Cash is trash unless you invest in . .  " . . .thats during Markets are in peaks. . . now "prepare for the recession" anta. Right from Robartt Kuyyasokki to a'Rayy Dalio galla laanti pake pakodi wolfs with influencer/economist masks living on innocents/vulnerables misery.

No kids yet..  planning kids after buying home. Its my wife preference to buy a larger home. wanted to settledown and my inlaws to show off in india.

Looks like your mindset is in Assam train already. Nobody can save

• Upvote 1

Okay.. it is a tricky situation.. 

wait chese koddi house prices padathayi.. at the same time, interest rates inkaa peruguthayi… I don’t see the rates going to pre pandemic levels anytime soon… with the current rates, if you can afford it (home expenses including mortgage, property taxes, utilities, insurance less than 35% of your take home salary), go for it… 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

idhi real reason

57 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

2020/2021, batte baaz so called economists all over the media. ."Cash is trash unless you invest in . .  " . . .thats during Markets are in peaks. . . now "prepare for the recession" anta. Right from Robartt Kuyyasokki to a'Rayy Dalio galla laanti pake pakodi wolfs with influencer/economist masks living on innocents/vulnerables misery.

vallu notikocchindhi septharu baaa...thier narrative always changes with market..antha ayipoyaka ittanti statements istharu.... 

2 hours ago, AreyOSamba said:

You will only know the pain of owning a big house once you buy it. Maintenance, cleaning, energy costs for the unsued area... unused wasted space.. etc.. Neeku debba padithey kaani teliyadhu vayya... 

long term planning chestunnam.. ika move avalani ledu ekkadiki...

hence preferring big house ... maintenance normal houses kuda untundhi ga.. how different is maintaining ? 

yard, cleaning , energy ani pay cheyalsinde ga and even paying for apartment also.