U.S. 30-YR FIXED MORTGAGE RATE JUMPS TO 7.08%, HIGHEST IN OVER 20 YEARS

Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

1 hour ago, Sonu_Patel said:

long term planning chestunnam.. ika move avalani ledu ekkadiki...

hence preferring big house ... maintenance normal houses kuda untundhi ga.. how different is maintaining ? 

yard, cleaning , energy ani pay cheyalsinde ga and even paying for apartment also.

Are you saying that maintaining a 2500 SFT house is the same as 5000SFT? Or the energy bills will be the same?

Arey nuvuu illu Konudu emo gani.. chala non sync lo vunnav reality ki

12 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Are you saying that maintaining a 2500 SFT house is the same as 5000SFT? Or the energy bills will be the same?

Arey nuvuu illu Konudu emo gani.. chala non sync lo vunnav reality ki

Size of the yard batti max 50dollars maintenance…5k sw foot unte intial cost to fill up rooms ekkuva anthe kaani 24 hrs ac or heater vesi pettavu..5k afford cheyyagaligithe go for big house..pedda illu ayithe cleaning kastam maintenance kastam anedhi ..ammalakkala kaburlu…

45 minutes ago, AnandaVivek said:

Size of the yard batti max 50dollars maintenance…5k sw foot unte intial cost to fill up rooms ekkuva anthe kaani 24 hrs ac or heater vesi pettavu..5k afford cheyyagaligithe go for big house..pedda illu ayithe cleaning kastam maintenance kastam anedhi ..ammalakkala kaburlu…

I have seen people crying having a big house over time. Ammalakala muchatlu kaadu, you ll only know if you own it. Bigger the house higher the chances of some issues or the other over time..
Do you think the payment for appliance insurance for 1 AC unit is the same as 3 AC units? Or the hazard insurance company quotes the same price for 2500 SFT house and 5000 SFT house.. Dwelling costs differ avava.. Do you think House cleaning companies will change the same for both house..

Ipuudu cheppu amallaka muchatlu evaru cheputunnaroo?

• Upvote 2

On 9/27/2022 at 12:06 PM, Sonu_Patel said:

Maruthi rao - rents kuda masthu periginae .. @perugu_vada uncle 3 bed apartment ipudu 2800 pay chestunna... 

6 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

No kids yet..  planning kids after buying home. Its my wife preference to buy a larger home. wanted to settledown and my inlaws to show off in india.

miru vunde iddariki 3 bed apartment enduku vuncle. pelllyina kotthalo movie lo laga nuvvu oka bedroom, mee wife oka bedroom, iddariki common ga inko bedroomaaa ImperturbableShoddyBarasingha-max-1mb.gi

5 hours ago, AreyOSamba said:

I have seen people crying having a big house over time. Ammalakala muchatlu kaadu, you ll only know if you own it. Bigger the house higher the chances of some issues or the other over time..
Do you think the payment for appliance insurance for 1 AC unit is the same as 3 AC units? Or the hazard insurance company quotes the same price for 2500 SFT house and 5000 SFT house.. Dwelling costs differ avava.. Do you think House cleaning companies will change the same for both house..

Ipuudu cheppu amallaka muchatlu evaru cheputunnaroo?

Orni..baana potta uncles tho matladi adhe life anukunte ela..I have 3500 sqft in Austin which is good enough…inko 700-1000 sqft unna houses unnayi local gane..Nuvvu cheppe costs chala thakkuva..benefits outweigh those costs..paina oka roomba kindha oka roomba set chesthe cleaning costs kuda pedda difference raadhu..cleaner takes 160$ every vists for my home. But luxury of having separate media room and large living areas and dining areas are advantages…naaku 2b 2bath chalu anukune vallaki nenu emi cheppalenu…I have lived in those for 10 years and I prefer large as much as u can afford…dont strech ur budget but “abba pedda illu unte chesukolemu abba” ane ammalakkala maatalu nammoddu..experience first hand

13 hours ago, AnandaVivek said:

Orni..baana potta uncles tho matladi adhe life anukunte ela..I have 3500 sqft in Austin which is good enough…inko 700-1000 sqft unna houses unnayi local gane..Nuvvu cheppe costs chala thakkuva..benefits outweigh those costs..paina oka roomba kindha oka roomba set chesthe cleaning costs kuda pedda difference raadhu..cleaner takes 160$ every vists for my home. But luxury of having separate media room and large living areas and dining areas are advantages…naaku 2b 2bath chalu anukune vallaki nenu emi cheppalenu…I have lived in those for 10 years and I prefer large as much as u can afford…dont strech ur budget but “abba pedda illu unte chesukolemu abba” ane ammalakkala maatalu nammoddu..experience first hand

I have the same size home in the same Austin Metro area.. I have a friend who have 5500 SFT house, another one with 5200 SFT who have been complaining about having a big home and as they are getting older it is getting increasingly difficult for them to maintain. I have the same first hand experience as you do..on owning a 3500 SFT house But they have first hand experience owning a bigger house and they expressed feeling the pain. Do you think they are fools to say this.. Nuvuu Baana potta uncle anaa, amalakkala muchatlu anaa.. fact doesn't change with an insulting statement vayya.. 

You are in an opinion that a big house is good because you wanted it. The whole discussion is about that are the pros and cons of it.. 

@Sonu_PatelVeedu show off cheyataniki konali anta.. neela Media room, large living areas enjoy cheyataniki kaadu.. Infact I have a feeling that he is here to just here us argue but never have an opinion to even buy. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, AreyOSamba said:

I have the same size home in the same Austin Metro area.. I have a friend who have 5500 SFT house, another one with 5200 SFT who have been complaining about having a big home and as they are getting older it is getting increasingly difficult for them to maintain. I have the same first hand experience as you do..on owning a 3500 SFT house But they have first hand experience owning a bigger house and they expressed feeling the pain. Do you think they are fools to say this.. Nuvuu Baana potta uncle anaa, amalakkala muchatlu anaa.. fact doesn't change with an insulting statement vayya.. 

You are in an opinion that a big house is good because you wanted it. The whole discussion is about that are the pros and cons of it.. 

@Sonu_PatelVeedu show off cheyataniki konali anta.. neela Media room, large living areas enjoy cheyataniki kaadu.. Infact I have a feeling that he is here to just here us argue but never have an opinion to even buy. 

show off nenu ekada chesa ....  it was my wife preference for a larger home

2 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

show off nenu ekada chesa ....  it was my wife preference for a larger home

On 9/28/2022 at 10:48 AM, Sonu_Patel said:

No kids yet..  planning kids after buying home. Its my wife preference to buy a larger home. wanted to settledown and my inlaws to show off in india.

Idendi Idi?

3 hours ago, AreyOSamba said:

So u understand me..for me and u 3500sqft is good size..but chala areas in US lo that is on the top end. I am comparing with them.Nuvvu cheppe 5k and 5.5k are extreme cases. Nenu support chese dhi arguments most people ki varthisthundi..age ayina vallaki pedda illu avasaram ledhu..kaani mana db lo unna vallaki doesnt apply.

7% rates kuda new construction homes in DFW bane sell avuthuny . Really surprised.

2 days back my realtor told about a property , work undi ani velladhu, weekend chudham le ani, thira eroju morning under contract anta:3D_Smiles_38:  

• Confused 1

On 9/27/2022 at 1:39 PM, veerigadu said:

Dump gaduuu sesinaaa pentaaa idanthaaaa. Documentaries theestharuuu sooduuuu aduuu sesinaaa economy  pentaaa meedhaaa

Fauci gaadi docuemntary soodu, you will underatnd how propaganda works

38 minutes ago, Complex said:

7% rates kuda new construction homes in DFW bane sell avuthuny . Really surprised.

2 days back my realtor told about a property , work undi ani velladhu, weekend chudham le ani, thira eroju morning under contract anta:3D_Smiles_38:  

Lite theesuko..don’t succumb to peer pressure..manchi car konukkuni ego satisfy chesuko..intha interest rates lo konte its like pouring money down the drain

3 minutes ago, AnandaVivek said:

Lite theesuko..don’t succumb to peer pressure..manchi car konukkuni ego satisfy chesuko..intha interest rates lo konte its like pouring money down the drain

emo va...people are confident that they will refinance in future

1 minute ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

emo va...people are confident that they will refinance in future

Atleast 2 years kattali …its better to rent..buy atleast when market crashes…remember that few people locked at 1.75 in good days..avi ravalante ipatlo kastame